Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? (952 Views)

My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni / Language Change And Societer Development; How Can A Change In Language Affect The Development Of A Society ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? by randwise(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello nairalanders. The course mentioned (AERD) was offered to me to study in FUNAAB though I registered Electrical/Electronics Engineering as my desired course. My passion is in INVENTION or ENGINEERING. I do not know how good the course (AERD) is and I don't even think I like it. I would just love your says and opinions.
Re: Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? by harrybuzzy: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guy, D Coarse Is Good So Far Naija Wil B Perfect. Ur Job Is Distribution Of New Innovations, Inventions, Technology, Idea To The Farmers Both Rural And Urban Area. U Are Also D Medium To Bring D Goverment Nearer To D Farmer By Relating Their Challenges To Govt Inorder To Improve Productivity Both In Quantity And Quality. U Wil Enjoy Ur Career If U Are Employd By Govt Both State Or Federal, Also Research Centres Lik IITA, But Most Of Ur Colleague End Up Been In Bank As Bankers Bt Also Bank Do Employ U People For Agric Cop Dept. So Choose And Keep Hoping Bt Dont Go Home And Sit Down Cos Naija Only Deals Wt Certificate Now Irrespective Of Ur Carreer, Jus Get D Bsc First In Any Course. My Advice Gbam
Re: Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? by DBounty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Agric Ext is basically on dissemination of new ideas{INNOVATIONS} on agric and related fields to those involved in agric-production,processing,marketing,.. Its d bridge between research and end users. Rural Dev. concerns wt anything that improves d lot of those in d rural areas/community. D relationship btw is that most people in d rurals are engaged in agric.Now, as per d course,its very good and lucrative depending on ur passion 4 innovations,U STAND D CHANCE TO BE ON D FRONTLINE OF A MAJOR SEGMENT IN DEV AGENDA BE IT IN ANY NATION OR D UNITED NATIONS.AGRIC ALWAYS GET D ATTENTION OF RESEARCH,FINANCE,ICT,HUMAN DEV,....Name it. This is because AGRIC IS THE ONLY SECTOR THAT LINKS OTHER SECTORS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. SO BRO,U ARE ABOUT TO DISCOVER THE REASON FOR RESEARCH ,ICT ,BANKING,....
Re: Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? by randwise(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Alright, sirs. I feel a little elated reading your comments. Thanks. Come to think of it, this course was what I refused last year, but I have been given again. God's plan is the best. I believe.
Re: Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? by Eniolaawa(f): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2014
just curious, are you a funaab undergraduate?
Re: Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? by randwise(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yes, I am.. We're resuming on this 23.. Do u have any thing to tell me, Miss Eni?
Re: Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? by Preityrockstar(f): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello Writer,

I know this is an old post but I am wondering If you later took the course and how it went. I believe you must have graduated now.

Hoping to get a response, thanks smiley
Re: Agricultural Ext. And Rural Development - How Good Is The Course? by randwise(m): 3:28am On Jan 04
Preityrockstar:
Hello Writer,

I know this is an old post but I am wondering If you later took the course and how it went. I believe you must have graduated now.

Hoping to get a response, thanks smiley

Just opening Nairaland again after years! I don’t even know if this matters anymore but to answer the question, Yes. I took the course, gave it my best and did a 4.45 in CGPA. However, I am currently having masters in Human-Computer Interaction somewhere in Europe.

(1) (Reply)

Skills To Help You Survive University / Secure Admission Into 200level Without Jamb--- The Sure Jamb Alternative / Study In Europe: Low Tuition Universities In Lithuania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.