Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock (4226 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / 2015: Only God Will Decide My Fate —fintiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
agriboom: Only a donkey will think Aso Rock is his fathers house
it's not a donkey business. GEJ is entitled to 8 years in office and he will complete it. Moreover, APC has no credible candidate for presidency

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by chinazaekperem: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

kiss

Baby say yes naaaaa

I cholu ka konji tagbuo m ebea
Abeg naaaa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Go to a nearest wet tranformer nakkid and hug it tight. Your konji will be cured.
Don't quote me again cos I won't reply you.

Ok I understand you.

PM things
Let's talk via PM

My baby fiancé

A loff you

I hope
Our wedding plans are pushing through

Baby anywhere you want we spend our honeymoon

Just BMW be my wife

kiss

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by chinazaekperem: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

Ok I understand you.

PM things
Let's talk via PM

My baby fiancé

A loff you

kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
I don suffer for nairaland!

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: I don suffer for nairaland!

grin grin grin grin

And I swear I will end all your suffering once we become one

I get moni to support you
I go even go collect loan from bank with my life as collateral

JUST FOR YOU

A loff you sooooooooo much

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by curiouses: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem: Apc are just wasting time and it will be their national shame in 2015

Only a deluded fellow and a dreamer sees APC in aso rock in 2015
To me apc will never smell presidential power in their life because they are bokoharam

You APC guys are still welcome to the party of the champions because the umbrella is too big to contain anyone

God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria

Keep calm and SUPPORT Gej
OR
GO AND DIE

BTW

You guys are welcome to the wedding ceremony of me and my wife BEREM
Venue: seven (7) thunder of moses ministry MBAISE
Time : 12am (midnight)
DATE : 1st october 2014

R.S.V.P (you know what I mean)

Koboko69
Egift
Phockphockman
Idumuose
Sincerenigerian
All REAL Jweed and cankerworms grin

Sincerely I am an APC apologist and I want APC to dislodge this evil party called PDP come 2015 but I am yet to be convinced that will ever happen not because APC is evil as you want us to believe but because of permutations on ground. With recent development APC cannot win more two states in the South while the middle-belt is a 70-30 percent with APC taking the blow. And to Talk of the remaining northern zones; it's 50-50. No matter whom the opposition feilds, it's GEJ till 2019, so sad we are in with this trouble called PDP for a very, very long ride.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
curiouses:
Sincerely I am an APC apologist and I want APC to dislodge this evil party called PDP come 2015 but I am yet to be convinced that will ever happen not because APC is evil as you want us to believe but because of permutations on ground. With recent development APC cannot win more two states in the South while the middle-belt is a 70-30 percent with APC taking the blow. And to Talk of the remaining northern zones; it's 50-50. No matter whom the opposition feeds, it's GEJ till 2019, so sad we are in with this trouble called PDP for a very, very long ride.

GEJ is the best.

You are free to join the champions and the REAL progressive as we sing
GEJ TILL 2019
The umbrella is too big for everyone

BTW

One ODEKU for you for saying the
Truth

grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by curiouses: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
meforyou1: GEJ is entitled to 8 years in office and he will complete it.
Of course he is, but he deserves not more than what we've given him. He's quick-witted for leadership task.

Moreover, APC has no credible candidate for presidency

You're def wrong, talking of credibility, Credibility of all PDP members all combined can not match that of GMB
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by CyberWolf: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Some people take life so serious..this thread is meant to be a kind of comic relief after a stressful day at work, but nop..some with hateful and dark mind are already raining insults on op..nawa oo ...laugh out ur sorrows once maka ndu gi n'elu uwa...OP I will support ur maregi with ten gallons of pami cheesy ..no shaking cheesy
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

And I swear I will end all your suffering once we become one

I get moni to support you
I go even go collect loan from bank with my life as collateral

JUST FOR YOU

A loff you sooooooooo much
send me a pm if you want to. I hope that will reduce your obsession.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
curiouses:
Of course he is, but he deserves not more than what we've given him. He's quick-witted for leadership task.

You're def wrong, talking of credibility, Credibility of all PDP members all combined can not match that of GMB

You mean Buhari?

grin

Dude abeg I don laugh tire already

Have you ever imagined a NIGERIA without BOKOHARAM

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by omenka(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
koboko69: This is what NL has turned to. When PDP recruits minors, trolls, dullards, with no creativity as thier OccupySocialMedia team....what do one expect?

NON - SENSE OF COURSE!
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: send me a pm if you want to. I hope that will reduce your obsession.

YESSSsssssssssssssss

She said yessssssssss finalyyyy

We gona weddddddd

*singing*
"I believe in miracles
Were you from
You sexy thing"

Dancing dorobucci in Christ

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=omenka][/quote]

Welcome brother OMENKA

GOD loves you
Say no to hatred

grin

You're also invited
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by taiocol: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
1. You wan marry you nor know were your wife from

2. You wan marry and you never ask the person out, you come der mumu ur self here.

stupidity at peak,

na joke o,

I here say berem don accept
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
curiouses:
is buhari sellable? Do u in all honesty think that buhari will win a presidential election in Nigeria? No single full blooded igbo man will vote buhari. Last election, Jonathan easily defeated buhari in the east. I was there and saw the excitement in my people's eyes as they were dumping votes for jonathan with reckless abandon. Mention buhari's name and everybody will shout "no, no, no" even yorubas won't vote buhari. Jonathan will win him in middle belt and parts of North West like Niger. Buhari has contested presidential election twice and lost, and if he dares in 2015, then it's a free ticket to GEJ.
The only 2 northern candidates APC can present and have hope are IBB or Tanbuwal, unfortunately both are in PDP.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by CyberWolf: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
meforyou1: is buhari sellable? Do u in all honesty think that buhari will win a presidential election in Nigeria? No single full blooded igbo man will vote buhari. Last election, Jonathan easily defeated buhari in the east. I was there and saw the excitement in my people's eyes as they were dumping votes for jonathan with reckless abandon. Mention buhari's name and everybody will shout "no, no, no" even yorubas won't vote buhari. Jonathan will win him in middle belt and parts of North West like Niger. Buhari has contested presidential election twice and lost, and if he dares in 2015, then it's a free ticket to GEJ.
The only 2 northern candidates APC can present and have hope are IBB or Tanbuwal, unfortunately both are in PDP.
you said twice..I think it's three times..

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
omenka: I don't trust APC Anymore
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
taiocol: 1. You wan marry you nor know were your wife from

2. You wan marry and you never ask the person out, you come der mumu ur self here.

stupidity at peak,

na joke o,

I here say berem don accept

A. Berem is from MBAISE imo state
B. I love her
C. She said yesssS
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

YESSSsssssssssssssss

She said yessssssssss finalyyyy

We gona weddddddd

*singing*
"I believe in miracles
Were you from
You sexy thing"

Dancing dorobucci in Christ
congrats my brother. I promise to donate a BED with the condition that two of you will destroy it within 6 months.
You gree?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by omenka(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who can blame you guys?? Month's at it's end and you guys have been paid your monthly ppp stipend so you can mess around all you want.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: congrats my brother. I promise to donate a BED with the condition that two of you will destroy it within 6 months.
You gree?

NO take your bed I don't need it, you home breaker
Moni brekete for BED buying

Cheers
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
omenka: Who can blame you guys?? Month's at it's end and you guys have been paid your monthly ppp stipend so you can mess around all you want.
hahahahahaha!!!! Guy,leave am make I help am spend the money. Shebi im wan marry me abi? grin grin grin

Bloodyassasin,how far na? grin grin
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
omenka: Who can blame you guys?? Month's at it's end and you guys have been paid your monthly ppp stipend so you can mess around all you want.
This thread is not for hateful murderers like you. We're having fun, please go and die.

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014

Brother stop hating its not good for you.

I know you love GEJ but don't know how to return to him
But the book of BK chapter 20 verse 15 said
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of GEJ"
He said further in verse 19
"Return to GEJ your savior because he is faithful and just to FORGIVE you"
Verse 22 " he will bless you and also heal your DEBT infested LAND"

So

Join the winner to HALA

GEJ till 2019

Its never too late for you brother OMENKA

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hahaahhahhahahah
Iluvberem you be clown!!!!!

PDP will lose 2015 but Jonathan wil be elected President of Kirikiri Prison inmates!!!
Jonathan Till infinity cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
whatlyf: Hahaahhahhahahah

PDP will lose 2015 but Jonathan wil be elected President of Kirikiri Prison inmates!!!

Bro God will open your eyes to reality

Come and join use and drink from the cup of champions and eat from the pot of GEJ
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:
Mr. Otu Nnegi,kee ije? When are we getting married? I want to chop your money. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: hahahahahaha!!!! Guy,leave am make I help am spend the money. Shebi im wan marry me abi? grin grin grin

Bloodyassasin,how far na? grin grin

I dey my love. let's stick to our plans

Rapu ndi asili ka fa kuba.

I go take you to every place you want JUST mention it
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
CyberWolf: you said twice..I think it's three times..
wanted to be modest

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
whatlyf: Hahaahhahhahahah

let me indulge u, what exactly has jonathan done to do serve a prison sentence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund / *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** / Picture Of The Serene Biafra Embassy Office In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.