Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock (4224 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / 2015: Only God Will Decide My Fate —fintiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Mr. Otu Nnegi,kee ije? When are we getting married? I want to chop your money. cheesy cheesy

Yessssssssssss

1st october but with your permission we can fast foward it

You must chop my moni whether phockphockman wants it or Not

I must marry you

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: hahahahahaha!!!! Guy,leave am make I help am spend the money. Shebi im wan marry me abi? grin grin grin

Bloodyassasin,how far na? grin grin
Berem, I offer to be the BEST MAN. How you see am?
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

Yessssssssssss

1st october but with your permission we can fast foward it

You must chop my moni whether phockphockman wants it or Not

I must marry you
I'm in support, in fact, berem has appointed me the BEST MAN.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin

What a thread! Bloodyassasin, thanks for the admiration. I have to unfollow this thread biko.

One love! cool cool
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by biafranqueen: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: grin grin grin

What a thread! Bloodyassasin, thanks for the admiration. I have to unfollow this thread biko.

One love! cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by curiouses: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
meforyou1: is buhari sellable? Do u in all honesty think that buhari will win a presidential election in Nigeria? No single full blooded igbo man will vote buhari. Last election, Jonathan easily defeated buhari in the east. I was there and saw the excitement in my people's eyes as they were dumping votes for jonathan with reckless abandon. Mention buhari's name and everybody will shout "no, no, no" even yorubas won't vote buhari. Jonathan will win him in middle belt and parts of North West like Niger. Buhari has contested presidential election twice and lost, and if he dares in 2015, then it's a free ticket to GEJ.
The only 2 northern candidates APC can present and have hope are IBB or Tanbuwal, unfortunately both are in PDP.

Read my Initial post pls

curiouses:
Sincerely I am an APC apologist and I want APC to dislodge this evil party called PDP come 2015 but I am yet to be convinced that will ever happen not because APC is evil as you want us to believe but because of permutations on ground. With recent development APC cannot win more two states in the South while the middle-belt is a 70-30 percent with APC taking the blow. And to Talk of the remaining northern zones; it's 50-50. No matter whom the opposition feeds, it's GEJ till 2019, so sad we are in with this trouble called PDP for a very, very long ride.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

Bro God will open your eyes to reality

Come and join use and drink from the cup of champions and eat from the pot of GEJ
you are enjoying our $20b ba? Is that wedding thingy 4 real? What happens to yur Senator GF?
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
meforyou1: let me indulge u, what exactly has jonathan done to do serve a prison sentence?
the corruption in this administration is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria's democracy. It is either Dr. Jonathan is deeply involved or he's a conspirator. Whatever it is, he will tell the judge.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
whatlyf: the corruption in this administration is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria's democracy. It is either Dr. Jonathan is deeply involved or he's a conspirator. Whatever it is, he will tell the judge.
there's no single corruption case hanging over jonathan. But even with d proven cases of mafia-like brazen looting and killings in this country, OBJ has not been jailed.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
meforyou1: there's no single corruption case hanging over jonathan. But even with d proven cases of mafia-like brazen looting and killings in this country, OBJ has not been jailed.
when the time comes he wl gv account of his stewardship
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
bro I will donate keke napep for the couple

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I'm in support, in fact, berem has appointed me the BEST MAN.

Hhmmmm appoint you? For were ?
Dude be careful oo

No snatch my wife from me ooo
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1: bro I will donate keke napep for the couple

God forbid berem is a classy lady so we go wed with A very high vehicle
grin
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
whatlyf: you are enjoying our $20b ba? Is that wedding thingy 4 real? What happens to yur Senator GF?

Haba which kin GF kwa?

Bia FYI
I only have berem and she is my first love
And ALL
So
Keep your mouth shut and don't break a new happy home
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014

One love! cool cool

Chai see boobi oooo
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=biafranqueen][/quote]

Bia mind you am her fiance and not boyfriend

So get that

Check my profile picture
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2014

One love! cool cool

You cannot run away from your true love

Check my DP
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

You cannot run away from your true love

Check my DP
seriously? You don kolo finish. Well that's not me. You can feed your eyes till you get satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: seriously? You don kolo finish. Well that's not me. You can feed your eyes till you get satisfied.
shocked
berem: seriously? You don kolo finish. Well that's not me. You can feed your eyes till you get satisfied.

Oops not you?

Ok

But at least as one family our DP looks alike isn't that CUTE?
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem: shocked

Oops not you?

Ok

But at least as one family our DP looks alike isn't that CUTE?
goodnight and sleep well. cool

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: goodnight and sleep well. cool

Sleep well too
My
LOVE
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan: At 45 years, she don't have a choice. Like Daniel Brian, all you will hear from her is
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make the bobo just know say she is a goddamned liar
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2014
patmaine:

Make the bobo just know say she is a goddamned liar

Take time oo

No call my wife liar again ooo OR

I will report you to MODS

Ndi ntisa
Home breakers
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by agriboom: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: it's not a donkey business. GEJ is entitled to 8 years in office and he will complete it. Moreover, APC has no credible candidate for presidency

My guy I am all for fairness and yes he is entitled to 8 years as was the Ekiti guy but that don mean he has to be there by force, or does it?
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: it's not a donkey business. GEJ is entitled to 8 years in office and he will complete it. Moreover, APC has no credible candidate for presidency

Oxyfu....cktard........Is GEJ credible?

Or has APC confirmed any candidate for you to conclude they have no credible candidate?!

What a daft talk from a dumb and dimwitted poster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Oxyfu....cktard........Is GEJ credible?

Or has APC confirmed any candidate for you to conclude they have no credible candidate?!

What a daft talk from a dumb and dimwitted poster.
u are a confirmed immbecile
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: u are a confirmed immbecile

STFU.... Silly prat.
Your father is the confirmed imbe..cile.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

STFU.... Silly prat.
Your father is the is the confirmed slowpoke.
your dead grandfather is a monkey. Ideot
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: your dead grandfather is a monkey. Ideot

Ok lets go!

Listen, go and ask that haggard looking woman you were shovelled out of her fanny.... tell her to show you who your father is!

You fu..cking pleb.... come all up the forum and display your senselessness to the world... i will make this forum hell on earth for you

For everything you and your wretched family stands for, fu...ck it all ... i hope you all get blown into smithereens by Boko Haram!

Ashiere jatijati omo iran ki ran

Woe betide you and the ones who own you, plus any other vagabond related to you!

Fu..cking pillock bring it on...

I swear you have signed your death warrant on here... I will not stop until i destroy you and feed your abject poverty stricken remains to wild eagles..... Fu...cking common, you BAST..ard
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem: Apc are just wasting time and it will be their national shame in 2015

Only a deluded fellow and a dreamer sees APC in aso rock in 2015
To me apc will never smell presidential power in their life because they are bokoharam

You APC guys are still welcome to the party of the champions because the umbrella is too big to contain anyone

God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria

Keep calm and SUPPORT Gej
OR
GO AND DIE

BTW

You guys are welcome to the wedding ceremony of me and my wife BEREM
Venue: seven (7) thunder of moses ministry MBAISE
Time : 12am (midnight)
DATE : 1st october 2014

R.S.V.P (you know what I mean)

Koboko69
Egift
Phockphockman
Idumuose
Sincerenigerian
All REAL Jweed and cankerworms grin

So basically based on tribe and religion , Ibos will vote only their own, won't vote for others, but expect others to vote for them?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by idumuose(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: So basically based on tribe and religion , Ibos will vote only their own, won't vote for others, but expect others to vote for them?
Your post smells tribalistic.The Igbos voted overwhelmingly for obsanjo during the 2007 presidential election.Go and check your records if you have any and come back here and apologize.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Ok lets go!

Listen, go and ask that haggard looking woman you were shovelled out of her fanny.... tell her to show you who your father is!

You fu..cking pleb.... come all up the forum and display your senselessness to the world... i will make this forum hell on earth for you

For everything you and your wretched family stands for, fu...ck it all ... i hope you all get blown into smithereens by Boko Haram!

Ashiere jatijati omo iran ki ran

Woe betide you and the ones who own you, plus any other vagabond related to you!

Fu..cking pillock bring it on...

I swear you have signed your death warrant on here... I will not stop until i destroy you and feed your abject poverty stricken remains to wild eagles..... Fu...cking common, you BAST..ard
may ebola strike u, the drunkard that impregnated a prostitute and gave birth to you, the LovePeddler herself, and all your bastardized generation. May you all die slow painful deaths. Ediottic bastardd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Acquires 12 SU-30 Jet Fighters From Russia. / NASS Summons 17 Oil Companies Over N72bn, $273m Debts / Nigerian Army General Admit Challenges In Boko Haram - Videowar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.