Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (53991 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by cr7lomo: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
tyson99: It's hard to say goodbye grin chai na this kind thing dey pain man pass u go come dey imagine how u dey fvck am make another man come dey do am,if one is nt careful na yaba left he go wake upgringrin

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo, guy u said it all. E beta say u no even 4k am . @op , women are dangerous , Neva to b trusted , even ur wife can do and undo . I hv experienced this b4 , if u like de give am 300k monthly , d moment anoda guy comes with a higher bid of 500k , she will just liv ur sorry ass. They are like soccer players , they can't stay in 1 place . That's y I don't pity them when they break their hearts because these bitc,,ches aint loyal mehn . Women can't just b loyal and that's y u hardly find a woman that keeps a childhood friend unlike men that keep childhood friends . Women are just so 4kd up . U hv to pray to God to find d correct one . Take it that God just saved u from her for someone beta for u , bliv me .

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
sandijey: Wait o. All of u that are just saying this hoes ain't loyal..... in fact the song sef is stupid. how do u expect a hoe to be loyal......... undecided angry
Hahahahaha... grin shocked this really cracked me up

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by rzarector(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines
.......babe seriously....me thinks the guy is absolutely correct cos atimes a person's actions tells u everything u need to know....#sixth sense....
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
*hiss* hw did dis even made fp? Instead of thinking of better things to do u'r boring us with hoes ish that has neva been loyal since adam and eve were in existence. Think of creative things to do like hw to contribute positively on u and ur country. We are waiting 4 vacancy/job application to make fp u are there dieing for a woman because u gave her 10 missed calls. What even made u think u were d only dude bleeping her before she went to camp? Some peeps tho. Smh
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
1one:

Your post has approximately 99 words, excluding punctuations, I never knew someone could use so many words to express NONSENSE!!!.. WOW BREATHTAKING. YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN A TROPHY

ROFLMAO

This is fuccking hysterics

Some men are eddiots. What kind of man begs a who'r'e ?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by PERFECT2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
TRUE LIFE STORY :
I covered a traditional marriage last year @ Enugu State. D lady(bride) was still servin then. When it was time to compile her pixs,the groom told me that i'll wait till his wife comes back so that she'll see the pixs i choosed. I was patient bc i had already collected 70% of the money i charged them b4 the wedin. After a month,i reminded d man of his pixs,he kept telin me dat he traveled & so many stories. After 2 months,he finally opened up to me to tell me that the same wife that gave him wine @ d traditional wedding has refused coming back home afta her youth service. He has tried to bring her back & even threatened the bride's family...all to no avail. That man(wealthy though) hasn't recovered emotionally till date. His Video & Pixs are still in my office. If this can happen 2 a rich man that truly luvs his wife,it can hapen 2 any single. Take heart @ OP.

17 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by komodapson(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chubhie: Today you disappeared on a funeral pyre -- just into nothingness, as smoke. Don't ever get attached to anything. This attachment takes you away from your real being; you become focused on the thing to which you are attached. Your awareness gets lost in things, in money,sex, in people, in power. And there are a thousand and one things, the whole thick jungle around you, to be lost in. Remember, non attachment is the secret of finding yourself, then awareness can turn inwards because you don't have anything outside to catch hold of. It is free, and in this freedom you can know your self-nature. Welcome for I was once like you.

U must b a member of Grail message
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by lafuria1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
So camp is so stressful that to spend 5mins call is problem? Even if it is stressful why can't the girl tell him and tell him the time she would want them to talk. Camp was stressful but we all had time for mammy market and night camp activity right? Camp stressful indeed.

She is gone, give her yellow card, if she doesn't call after two weeks, giver her a red card.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by linkin8k(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!

A guy can never be choking HIS girlfriend when she refuses to answer or reply his calls. It's only human nature to worry over people we love or have affection for. Don't sugar coat it to say his conclusion is hasty because these are actually signs she's cheating on him or met someone else.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Fredchisom(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Op, I want to believe u hv passed through dat stage (NYSC) and if u've been to camp, u'll know dat they live a regimented life there there r stipulated time 4 everytin there so u don't expect d communication btwn u two to be d same as she may barely hv time for herself.
Again, pls cut dis girl some slack! They left camp 2day to a strange community where they may never hv been to, give her time to sort herself out and stop choking her wit ur hasty conclusions!
my broda I have bn there and I totally put it to u that u are wrong from d perspective u viewed it kk...going to a strange land doesn't make her character strange that's d positions of things

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bluetooth2:

I stick to the first rule

Never fall in love with biitches

Perhaps the @OP got served. Dude be like damn I can't do without this tramp cheesy

Hes probably just mildly jealous that his chic is serving and he aint, anticipating being dumped for a 'better' guy. many guys nightmare.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by martowskin1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
The goodnews be say she go always come back to beg

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
U shd av taken any of dis options b4 she went for her nysc, 1. Doing a formal introduction to her parents. 2. Doing a traditional wedding 3. Gettin her pregnant
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by skullz: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Its gonna take more than Goodluck to bring your girl back grin

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
My girl is also in the camp and I kept precautive measures before she got there.
Since am also in the force, I got in contact with the commander to place Eagle eyes on her...
No time to slack..
Even though I neva expected her to slack, I still have to be more careful, it's easy to deceive women so always have that little doubt in any lady u are dating no matter how sincere she seems that she might eff up anytime angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Johnnoo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mikocake: I've 101 problems and gurl is none of them..I wish I've this kind of problem, I'll gladly move on but the kind of problems I've now smh..GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by radiant3(f): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bro,it's so obvious dat d lady hs given u red card. LIFE GOES ON! Believe God for the bone of ur bone.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Archildao: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
@op,dnt Be Quick To Make Assumptions.Your Girl Might Be Going Through A Lot Right Now And You Are Prolly Compounding Her Condition By Suffocating Her With Your Calls.
Just Chill And Watch How Things Will Go For Some Time.Cut Her Some Slack!
The Fact That Some Guys Lose Their Girls During Nysc Doesnt Mean It Will Apply To All.
Dnt Be Quick To Make Assumptions!
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
farano: @op It's normal...no need for alarm undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *DIES*
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Aromas: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
NYSC- National Youth Sex Clique. You go there a virgin and you come back disvirgined, females go there with a flat belly and come back with a bump. You go there a good guy and come back a bad guy. I'm sorry bro, that girl is gone as she has found a better person. Just move on with your life. Same thing happened to my girl and she just came back a totally different person. We've parted ways and I've moved on from there after I discovered the GUYS she slept with in camp.
Bros na wa 4 u o, u no get work? Can't believe men can trust ladies in dis century........... God punish poverty o
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Bgee007: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
My girl is also in the camp and I kept precautive measures before she got there.
Since am also in the force, I got in contact with the commander to place Eagle eyes on her...
No time to slack..
Even though I neva expected her to slack, I still have to be more careful, it's easy to deceive women so always have that little doubt in any lady u are dating no matter how sincere she seems that she might eff up anytime angry angry

So you are now a monitoring spirit...Guys can fall hand sha
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
its well bro
u ve got to carry this cross
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by professore(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
2sExy1: [size=20pt]SO TRUE![/size]
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Opiosko: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bro Ebujany you are a pathetic freak. Just 3weeks and you are shouting yourself hoarse already? I don't really blame the babe for taking her chance to run from you. That's if she's even runing away.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by freshbear(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op,feel 4u bro.bin to d camp years bck .wat our girls do in camp ..got. 2words 4u,move on!
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by uzoexcel(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
I suspect u d girl in question or u knw d girl #takingAwildguess
chibuoyimm:
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by OLAMIND1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
SortCode: NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1972 cry
NYSC...bringing out the 'freelancer' in you since 1876

check out this interesting topic
https://www.nairaland.com/1858147/dumbest-rewards-ever-given-running
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by mascot87(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines

Orie gbale angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by OLAMIND1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
SortCode: NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1972 cry
NYSC...bringing out the 'freelancer' in you since 1876gringringrin

check out this interesting topic
https://www.nairaland.com/1858147/dumbest-rewards-ever-given-running

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Chubhie: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
All love so professed are conditional. Conditions as odds do change. Take nothing personal cos people will always act towards self interests. She's got a better offer and took her chances being human. To you, a lesson learnt for her a cycle continues cos she will always see a better improved offer and it may be late before she realises such pattern in existence. Keys are contentment and non attachment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by BlueScholar(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
I think you know the right thing to do, you just need to clear your head and gather the strength not to call her again. Sorry bro
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by 50calibre(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Move on brah! Your girlfriend is no longer in a relationship with you, she's found a guy who serves greater purpose. That's life, everyone has got to survive, love won't feed you.

I don't get how some guys get so emotionally invested in a woman to the point they can't just let go, she's already detached herself from you, the signs are glaring. You've got to move on with your life, so many women on the planet & next time don't invest too much emotion into a woman who hasn't been tested or proven herself.

Robert De Niro said in Heat : " Don't let yourself get attached to anything you're not willing to work out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the hear around the corner " grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.