Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better (21789 Views)

Danfo Reloaded II / Best Football $ Action Online Game (easy And Fast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
UPDATES!!!
IT was a wonderful Wednesday with three of my four featured bets coming up while I called all five Champions League games correctly

My Super Single was Bayer over 2.5goals at 1.5odds and for the second night running my Super Single pick came in as they won 4-0 at home

My Euro treble landed at 2.5odds thanks to Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen and Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals

The League Cup treble was beaten but in my Top 5 games Top Tips using the Secure Ur Bet (SUB) Strategy which i won with 8.0odds. I have to admit my over 2.5 goals tip for the Malmo game was lucky because I expected Red Bull to score.Either Malmo are magnificent or the Austrian league is incredibly because as people know Salzburg hit five or six goals every week.

In the Champions League, i also backed Athletic Bilbao to Qualify and also went for Arsenal to win to nil

It can’t possibly be as good on Thursday night, especially as it’s Europa League night. Spurs and Hull are bidding to join Celtic in the group stage and while it’s almost job done for the White Hart Lane men after a 2-1 win away to AEL Limassol.

Mauricio Pochettini’s men blew away QPR 4-0 at home last week and I’m willing to take a chance on them minus one if the Argentine doesn’t make too many changes.

Hull fielded a second-string side for their 1-0 defeat to Lokeren but boss Steve Bruce says he won’t make wholesale changes this time.

Hull to win is a good bet it’s only worth taking if the line-up is strong. Lokeren have netted just five goals in six outings so an alternative bet is under 3.5 goals.

Elsewhere there are some big clubs in action and the likes of Torino should sink Split and Inter Milan are the same price minus one at home to Motherwell’s conquerors Stjarnan.

And Celtic fans should look away now as Legia Warsaw look a good bet to add to their 1-0 lead over Aktobe and join the Parkhead men in the groups – although hopefully not the same one.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by philfearon(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames: UPDATES!!!
IT was a wonderful Wednesday with three of my four featured bets coming up while I called all five Champions League games correctly

My Super Single was Bayer over 2.5goals at 1.5odds and for the second night running my Super Single pick came in as they won 4-0 at home

My Euro treble landed at 2.5odds thanks to Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen and Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals

The League Cup treble was beaten but in my Top 5 games Top Tips using the Secure Ur Bet (SUB) Strategy which i won with 8.0odds. I have to admit my over 2.5 goals tip for the Malmo game was lucky because I expected Red Bull to score.Either Malmo are magnificent or the Austrian league is incredibly because as people know Salzburg hit five or six goals every week.

In the Champions League, i also backed Athletic Bilbao to Qualify and also went for Arsenal to win to nil

It can’t possibly be as good on Thursday night, especially as it’s Europa League night. Spurs and Hull are bidding to join Celtic in the group stage and while it’s almost job done for the White Hart Lane men after a 2-1 win away to AEL Limassol.

Mauricio Pochettini’s men blew away QPR 4-0 at home last week and I’m willing to take a chance on them minus one if the Argentine doesn’t make too many changes.

Hull fielded a second-string side for their 1-0 defeat to Lokeren but boss Steve Bruce says he won’t make wholesale changes this time.

Hull to win is a good bet it’s only worth taking if the line-up is strong. Lokeren have netted just five goals in six outings so an alternative bet is under 3.5 goals.

Elsewhere there are some big clubs in action and the likes of Torino should sink Split and Inter Milan are the same price minus one at home to Motherwell’s conquerors Stjarnan.

And Celtic fans should look away now as Legia Warsaw look a good bet to add to their 1-0 lead over Aktobe and join the Parkhead men in the groups – although hopefully not the same one.

Still following...
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2014

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single.

Legia Warsaw - FC Aktobe - Home Win
pays at 1.35odds
STAKE: 1000

Europa League treble
Legia Warsaw
Twente
St Etienne
Pays at 2.8odds.

Europa League 5 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham -1 (Handicap)
Hull City
pays at 4.5 odds
STAKE:1000

Europa League Best 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 18odds
STAKE 500-1000

Europa League SUB 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City to Qualify
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 15odds
STAKE 500-1000

Long list
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
Inter -1 (Handicap)
FC Twente Enschede
PSV
pays at 40odds- Stake maximum 500 naira

Remember Maximum Stake is 1000 naira for my Top tips
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PUNTERS.

3 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Ewizard(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Best site to bet with??
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
No games 2day?
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Gozieekenkwo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames:
MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single.

pays at 1.35odds

Europa League treble
Legia Warsaw
Twente
St Etienne
Pays at 2.8odds.

Europa League 5 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham -1 (Handicap)
Hull City
pays at 4.5 odds

Europa League Best 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 18odds
STAKE 500-1000

Europa League SUB 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City to Qualify
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 15odds
STAKE 500-1000

Long list
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
Inter -1 (Handicap)
FC Twente Enschede
PSV
pays at 40odds- Stake maximum 500 naira

br0 i jst stumble on your thread, and the sky is y0ur limit, will always be...but i dont understand the long list though is it straight wining for the team you mention? But for the Handicapped i understand,home or away, T0 SCORE FIRST....or is they more option for handicapped? Please i need answers to this question, because i have lost more in football betting...drop your number, or you email me your number Ekenkwo@gmail.com.... Thank you
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Gozieekenkwo:

br0 i jst stumble on your thread, and the sky is y0ur limit, will always be...but i dont understand the long list though is it straight wining for the team you mention? But for the Handicapped i understand,home or away, T0 SCORE FIRST....or is they more option for handicapped? Please i need answers to this question, because i have lost more in football betting...drop your number, or you email me your number Ekenkwo@gmail.com.... Thank you
Its straight winning for the team i mentioned. I dont predict to score first. Just win, any to win Or over 2.5goals.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Notice to all, kindly remove twente any where u see it and replace with villareal. Incase you have staked already, use the SUB Strategy. Thanks.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Long List Jara
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City any 2 win
Villareal
Inter -1
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge over 1.5
Zurich
pays at 7.5odds

2nd long list jara
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham over 2.5
Hull City any 2 win
Villareal over 2.5
Inter -1
Borussia Mönchengladbach over 1.5
Club brugge over 1.5
Zurich
pays at 14odds

Thanks
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by joncom(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
what is in for 9jagames, at least let's appreciate him with card gifts after every winning. He is doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by ezo4fta(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ewizard: Best site to bet with??
nairabet or nairastake is your sure bet.follow the registeration link on my signature below. Goodluck
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by ezo4fta(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nice one bro
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
I can't c d games u posted wat happend?
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
live updates.
St Etienne, Torino, Hull City are on point for the Europa league 5 games.
stay tuned.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Generalkorex(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bro u make much sense keep d good work going. I came online late 2day. Lost some money already.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Gozieekenkwo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames:
Its straight winning for the team i mentioned. I dont predict to score first. Just win, any to win Or over 2.5goals.

bro God bless, i dont play online, i most play your game 2morow, but please post it before 11 or 12.... Please bro....what about the number....thank you...
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames:
MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single.

pays at 1.35odds
RETURNS: 1350
STAKE WON
Europa League treble
Legia Warsaw
Twente -adjusted with villareal
St Etienne
Pays at 2.5odds.
RETURNS: 2500
STAKE WON

Europa League 5 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham -1 (Handicap)
Hull City
pays at 4.5 odds
RETURNS: 4500
STAKE WON
TODAY WAS A BOMB!!!
100% Accurate Prediction
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY PUNTERS.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
TOTAL STAKE: 3000
TOTAL RETURNS: 8300
PERCENTAGE PROFIT:270%
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Lordtosy83(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bro, a very good weldone to you. I couldn't bet on any of the games cos its been long since I funded my merrybet account. But tmrw, something will b done cos I dey follow u bumper to bumper.
More grease to ur elbow.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by ezo4fta(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
You are truely making sense.God bless you real good
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
ezo4fta: You are truely making sense.God bless you real good
I see you. Thanks
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
I need testimonies. I want to be sure am putting
smiles on peoples faces. Share your Joy. Aw
much u got..... Lol
We killing it for weekends games.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is like A film to me because...lolz...I even paid to have games but dey all failed...MEHN!!! U r gud...although I could not play the game.
Tomorrow is anoda day.

RIDE ON IN MAJESTY!!!
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by OCTAVO: 12:06am On Aug 29, 2014
So far, impressive!
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by coolest01(m): 1:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Keep doing your thing... Kudos... Chai... Painful I'm just seeing this thread... Well, e never late grin
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Abbeybell: 2:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Bro, thank God I found ur thread, more powers 2 ur elbow, I beliv dis weekend games will b a banger.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Gozieekenkwo(m): 5:47am On Aug 29, 2014
9jagames: tottenham -1 handicapped

what is the meaning? Have ask you before, but you said, you dont handicapped your game...please dont forget to post the game i ask you, i dont have online account, please email me your number, Ekenkwo@gmail.com....thanks...
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:03am On Aug 29, 2014
9jagames:
Gozieekenkwo:

what is the meaning? Have ask you before, but you said, you dont handicapped your game...please dont forget to post the game i ask you, i dont have online account, please email me your number, Ekenkwo@gmail.com....thanks...
Gozieekenkwo:
Gozieekenkwo:

I never said I don't do handicap, u even said u understood it. Handicap means giving the away team 1goal Ahead and the Home team still wins.
Hope u understand now. Thanks
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Lordtosy83: Bro, a very good weldone to you. I couldn't bet on any of the games cos its been long since I funded my merrybet account. But tmrw, something will b done cos I dey follow u bumper to bumper.
More grease to ur elbow.
Thanks.
OCTAVO: So far, impressive!
Thanks.
coolest01: Keep doing your thing... Kudos... Chai... Painful I'm just seeing this thread... Well, e never late grin
Thanks. its not late. its the beginning, season just started.
cis9tricosene: This is like A film to me because...lolz...I even paid to have games but dey all failed...MEHN!!! U r gud...although I could not play the game.
Tomorrow is anoda day.

RIDE ON IN MAJESTY!!!
Its reality. This season is great for all of us
Abbeybell: Bro, thank God I found ur thread, more powers 2 ur elbow, I beliv dis weekend games will b a banger.
Thanks.
cis9tricosene: This is like A film to me because...lolz...I even paid to have games but dey all failed...MEHN!!! U r gud...although I could not play the game.
Tomorrow is anoda day.

RIDE ON IN MAJESTY!!!
Greater things Ahead!!!!!
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Jarchi(m): 6:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Ff u like people they follow twitter bird
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2014
Jarchi: Ff u like people they follow twitter bird
Lol.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Emmy9ite(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Nice work here bro. Am proud to be a testimony of your good works. You are doing a good and free work here, keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Video Game Memes / Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? / Download EA FIFA 2014 Football Game On Your Android And Ios Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.