Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. (4368 Views)

Why Are The Females The Most Controversial Gender? / Dark Skin Guys Or Light Skin Guys? / Females: The Victims Of Broken Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014

Team light skin females. cheesy

or

Team dark skin females? angry

The final debate...your preference?.

4 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by lirusehn(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
stop acting like a fool u shud be of age by now.

undecided

16 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by SortCode(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Half light, half dark cheesy
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by DesChyko: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
^^^^^^

That was uncalled for.
A creative mind is busy putting in place, a platform where we can learn, and you're being the stumbling block.

3 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by kgahlisho(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
undecidedThe obsession is getting worse...u need hlp bro

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
I love females with green skin. They are really sweet and caring.

6 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Rival(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

or

Bro, what colour are you?
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

or

I prefer dark light skinned pretty ladies
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
I love`orange-skinned females. They give me FREE vaseline.

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Rival:

Bro, what colour are you?

...bro..an not sure if am typing too fast but the thread is clearly about light skin and dark skin females...your preference (no offense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
.anyways..on behalf of 97% of all niaraland men...we say: Team light skin females! angry

5 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by bastien: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
I love dark boooooooooooobi

N I love fair toto

Hmmmmmm I no get choice jare
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Crocz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
bastien: I love dark boooooooooooobi

N I love fair toto

Hmmmmmm I no get choice jare

Conflicting choices...so how you gonna do now since you can't find both in one?
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Crocz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Black is a NATURAL and REAL...dark skin girls always have my attention but light skin girls steals the moment...what can I say?
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by bastien: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

Conflicting choices...so how you gonna do now since you can't find both in one?
find dark babe.........bleach her toto in n out till..............u know na grin

3 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Crocz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
bastien: find dark babe.........bleach her toto in n out till..............u know na grin

Dude...I've got no idea what you talking about...I'm an innocent V
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by GoodFaith: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

or

I have told you
Over and over, you still don't get it
Get the F off drugs

7 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by chimerase2: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mr cork or mr oko abi amu or whatsoever u re called u hv been repeating dis topic since 2003 or der abt I mean re u not tired angry

3 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz: Black is a NATURAL and REAL...dark skin girls always have my attention but light skin girls steals the moment...what can I say?

...^^^^^ we suspect this one is confused....seriously....so Black is natural?..and light skin is not natural..abi? ...i suspect he wears glasses (no offense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Crocz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

...^^^^^ "WE" suspect this one is confused....seriously....so Black is natural?..and light skin is not natural..abi? ...i suspect he wears glasses (no offense) angry

How many of you exactly?...so you are not bold enough to speak for yourself alone, you had to hide under the umbrella of "WE",don't you?...I suspect you are NOT even close to a half-man...MrCork ko, Mr.D*ck ni

3 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ok. undecided
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

How many of you exactly?...so you are not bold enough to speak for yourself alone, you had to hide under the umbrella of "WE",don't you?...I suspect you are NOT even close to a half-man...MrCork ko, Mr.D*ck ni

..brother....calm down...ther is no nid for violence....clearly u can see from the response that every guy prefers light skin females....i didn't ask them to....they decieded! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by GoodFaith: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

..brother....calm down...ther is no nid for violence....clearly u can see from the response that every guy prefers light skin females....i didn't ask them to....they decieded! undecided
Dude
put ur D in ur mouth suck on it
Let us know if it become light skill
If it is drak cut it off

4 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Crocz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

So they get to have a choice but I don't?
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

..r u registered to vote on niaraland? ...we r sure the answer is NO..

...ther u go!!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

..hangon...r u registered to vote on niaraland? ...we r sure the answer is NO..

...ther u go!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Crocz(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

..hangon...r u registered to vote on niaraland? ...we r sure the answer is NO..

...ther u go!!
angry

Lolz...you know what?...you can F off

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by Dreyl(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

or

This fool again

5 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by mencade5(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrCork:

or

am dating andyblaze's current girlfriend.
Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

Lolz...you know what?...you can F off

..thank u Cindy..come back when yor registered to vote...Democracy in the making! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. by MrCork: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
...Conclusion: from our observation so far..93% of u people hav never dated light skin females in yor life...which is clearly why yor response hav been understandably immature,ungentlemanly & aggressive. Sadly,only those of us who date light skin females can relate. no offense) embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? / Why Do Ladies Moan/cry During Sex / "If He Cant Lick Your P****, You Are Like A Sister To Him" - Facebook Slayqueen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.