Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (93908 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
deeobserver209: I understand the pain expressed here because I was ones a member and distributor of GNLD products.
GNLD is actually a genuine company based in the United States. It's a Network Marketing company that specializes in the area of Nutrition. Actually their products are food supplements, not drugs. Food supplements are food in themselves. Treenen for instance is made up of wheat, soya beans, and rice bran. Honestly, GNLD products are great. I take them myself. As a matter of fact GNLD products are among the best worldwide as far as Nutritional products are concerned.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM.
Like I said earlier, I was a member of GNLD. The first time I heard about the company was during the so called interview I went to. Actually, It was my cousin brother who first saw their job advertisement pasted around their neighborhood. Then he came to my house and told me about the job advert he saw. He even brought the advertisement paper with him. Incidentally at that time I was in need of a job. I called the number displayed. Then I was told the job interview will be on Saturday the next day. My cousin came on Friday. So I was like this must be blessing from heaven.
I went to the job interview the next day. The venue was one primary school. The interview started late. Lots of people came. Almost everyone came with some form of files with certificates. I had my certificate with me too.
Then they started the interview or should I say their seminar. Actually it started well with some motivational talks, encouragement speech and so on. Everyone was excited. This must be the best job ever must of us thought.

Then came the bomb shell. Excitement went down the drain when the speakers began talks about health and health products. The interview so to speak started looking like some lecture about health science. People were becoming uncomfortable. What the hell where they there for? Jobs not some gaddam lecture I could hear them murmuring between themselves. I sat there quietly listening to the lecture. I even made notes.
Then came the Shocker! We where then told that to live a healthy lifestyle free from all manner of diseases and make money from it, we should register with the sum of #8,500. People became confused. What in God's name just happened? We came looking for job and they're telling us to pay money again? Tempers where high. Confusion sets in. A lot of people stated leaving one by one, looking highly disappointed. I was disappointed too but the scene of the event transformed into a comedy to me. Somebody was shouting, saying he came to apply for a driver and they're telling him stories. Anger was the was the theam. Before the show came to an end more than 98 percent of attendants had left. Only 4 of us stayed behind (I wished I left too). About 30 people attended the meeting that day.
The problem I discovered is that members of GNLD use ignorance to take advantage of people. Truth is the company GNLD is genuine and reputable in the area of nutrition no doubt, but the people acting out as the distributors in the company are the ones running it down drain. They tell you half truths. Play on your ignorance. Manipulate you. Make you look stupid if you refuse to register. Lead you astray. Make you believe that you could make it in a short time and so on. To call long story short, outright greed is their watch word.

Most or almost all of them do know what network marketing is all about. Real network marketing require that you buy the products for your personal use and send some as gift to friends and family if you can afford it. Real network marketing is never about selling. It's about building network. That's the plain truth about Network Marketing. Unfortunately the so call job givers will not tell you that. All they tell people is to sell products. You only get to see their real nature after have registered. Then that's when the stress steps in. You're told to go and sell. If you can't sell then you are in for trouble. That's how lots and lots of people started quitting. I inclusive. I like the company. Their products are great but it's biggest problem is its very top distributors. Majority of them are led by lies and greed. They're are the ones responsible for all these hardship caused to unsuspecting public. I hate the way these top distributors mislead people.
Network marketing is a great business. The problem is with the top distributors who tell half truths and lies to manipulate you into joining them.

but you will agree with me that GNLD is for real. Honestly, i didn't experience all this problems because i never listened to them about moving around selling which i cant even do in the first place, so i decided to take another approach that i felt comfortable with since they told me that it is my business. I never listened to them i read and understood wat Network Marketing is all about and started My own way. So on behalf of those who has put you in the wrong way of GNLD, I APOLOGIES FOR YOUR BAD EXPERIENCES.
AND THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET RICH QUICK AS LONG AS IT IS WORK UNLESS YOU STEAL AND SMUGGLE COCAINE THAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET RICH.

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
chegx: i wont like to discourage you, but it's a very competitive business with little or no profit. you need to learn very well, from somone doing it presently. It's not as easy as it seems. If you have an alternative business plan go for it, but if it's fishing i wish you success.
THE COMPLETION IT TOUGH "TRUE" THAT IS WHY THOUGH PEOPLE LAST, AM NOT SAYING AM TOUGH BUT I PERSEVERE TO BE AND AM GOAL ORIENTED SO QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by lonzo2214: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
I have read through all the post from on this thread. GNLD is a real network marketing company based across 36+ country and 56yrs in existence, my fear is there deceitful and disguise way of marketing. Am a victim of their lies when i got to there office at gbagaga i was totally dissapointed there was much crowd of graduate young &old at that very moment i smelled doom for these nation... After all their lectures and brainwashing talks we were ask to pay 10k for registration, id no, bank account. Then inside me i said to myself if i have the 10k i will start my own biz, but the most suprise thing that happened that day is what is called 'check rally' claiming they receive payment from the company ranging from 80-250k and every1 of them that collected the check was happy when u get to position of a director , so TOBI i want you to come out and tell are these payment real? I still doubt their proof because two guys that came all the way from enugu without knowing anybody in lagos with no money and where to stay where stranded, none of d GNLD aclaimed making millionaires could offer any help... That moment i start suspecting their act of dubious marketing.

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Tenderly1(f): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
femidejulius: OP.. I wish I could say u are 100 percent right in your write up but I am very unimpressed with your first sentence where you absolved these GNLD ppl by saying they are not fraudsters. A person advertised a fake, non existing job and he is not a fraudster? A person collects your money under false pretence and he is not a fraudster? A person intentionally gives you a false hope and collect your money and he is not a fraudster?

I decided to check out the definition of "fraudster" using my oxford dictionary of English (second edition) and this turns up:

fraudster
▶ noun Brit. a person who commits fraud, especially in business dealings.

Angry I couldn't get enough material to nail u, I decided to check the meaning of fraud using the same dictionary

fraud /frɔːd/
▶ noun [mass noun] wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain: he was convicted of fraud | [count noun] prosecutions for social security frauds.
▪ [count noun] a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities: mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds.
— ORIGIN
Middle English: from Old French fraude, from Latin fraus, fraud- 'deceit, injury'.

Pls edit that first sentence of yours. This people are evil and criminals who dupes unsuspecting public
. sir with all due respect,GNLD is not a fraudulent company though some distributors might engage in the act of fraud it doesn't mean the company do such. If a distributor tricks you into buying their supplement, why not report to the company's website? Remember do unto others what you want them to do to you? Thank you!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Tenderly1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
lonzo2214: I have read through all the post from on this thread. GNLD is a real network marketing company based across 36+ country and 56yrs in existence, my fear is there deceitful and disguise way of marketing. Am a victim of their lies when i got to there office at gbagaga i was totally dissapointed there was much crowd of graduate young &old at that very moment i smelled doom for these nation... After all their lectures and brainwashing talks we were ask to pay 10k for registration, id no, bank account. Then inside me i said to myself if i have the 10k i will start my own biz, but the most suprise thing that happened that day is what is called 'check rally' claiming they receive payment from the company ranging from 80-250k and every1 of them that collected the check was happy when u get to position of a director , so TOBI i want you to come out and tell are these payment real? I still doubt their proof because two guys that came all the way from enugu without knowing anybody in lagos with no money and where to stay where stranded, none of d GNLD aclaimed making millionaires could offer any help... That moment i start suspecting their act of dubious marketing.
This is why the white man is scared of Nigerians they always turn something good to bad, all they know how to do is to defraud people. GNLD has been operating before "Nigeria" came into the picture. Am just too dejected to write anymore.

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by uriel20(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
snadguy007: You've really exposed them. I stopped applying for job on jobber.man cos they've infiltrated the site....once u apply for a job there, the next minute u get a message for a test/interview from medpro resources. So annoying

Have attend d medpro interview once?
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by snadguy007(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
uriel20:

Have attend d medpro interview once?

Nope cos i know they are gnld marketers.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by calaharry: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
TOPCRUISE: Those guys known as wellness homes are den of robbers nd tricksters. That is how they keep changing addresses. If it is allen today, it is gbagada, mushin or isolo tommorrow. It is better for a graduate to sit at home and watch TV than to go for their silly and fake interviews

gnl watin? Na biz for trapping desperate jobseekers who want to hit it without patientingly starting from a humble beginning. If u grad and no job go learn a vocation as stop gap e.g learn abt laundry, computer traing and teaching etc. And pray to contact a better opportunity to build ur career and attain ur realistic dreams. My candid advise to today's grad or sch leavers.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by deeobserver209(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:

but you will agree with me that GNLD is for real. Honestly, i didn't experience all this problems because i never listened to them about moving around selling which i cant even do in the first place, so i decided to take another approach that i felt comfortable with since they told me that it is my business. I never listened to them i read and understood wat Network Marketing is all about and started My own way. So on behalf of those who has put you in the wrong way of GNLD, I APOLOGIES FOR YOUR BAD EXPERIENCES.
AND THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET RICH QUICK AS LONG AS IT IS WORK UNLESS YOU STEAL AND SMUGGLE COCAINE THAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET RICH.
You are write. I read a great book about Network Marketing. I now understand how it works. Mis information has always been the major reason why a lot of people are not succeeding in the business.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
vicoloni: They are in same category with Avenues to wealth> Awon ole dede!

Really ?
But A2w is real .... it is just d cost of starting dat is quite much ....
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Decryptor(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
I have always known GNLD, Forever Living Products and the likes of them are nothing but fraudsters. I know of a family that was doing so well before joining GNLD. The man had a mercedes and his wife was driving a honda and they were quite comfortable but after joining GNLD, fast foward 2 yrs later, the man sold the benz and before long, the honda broke down and they started using okada.

GNLD...lying to gullible Nigerians since 1996

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mehn, those guys are good in sweet-talking
I attended one of their numerous interview
And after I listened to their pathetic wealth Opportunity
stories,
I rushed home and broke my save
Went back to the venue and stood on a line to make payment
It wax lunch time and everybody there were buying snacks and all the likes.
As I was standing on the queue I saw something that shock the hell out of me
""The back door of their office was opened""
And I took a careless glance at what is going on inside
" GUESS WHAT I SAW"
I saw one of their grand-Boss who claimed during his speech that he just received his N750,000 check, eating bread and beans from a food-flask that looks like dat of my grand-ma.
Immediately I ran away from dat Environment

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Funjosh(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Simkreative: Mehn, those guys are good in sweet-talking
I attended one of their numerous interview
And after all I listened to their pathetic wealth Opportunity
I rushed home and broke my save
Went back to the venue and stop on a line to make payment
It wax lunch time and everybody there were buying snacks and all the likes.
As I was standing on the queue I saw something that shock the hell out of me
""The back door of their office was opened""
And I took a careless glance at what is going on inside
" GUESS WHAT I SAW"
I saw one of their grand-Boss who claimed during his speech that he just received his N750,000 check, eating bread and beans from a food-flask that looks like dat of my grand-ma.
Immediately I ran away from Environment

SMH

What if you saw him drinking Garry and Groundnut what will you do

Grow up MR :-/
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by wale81: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
I have been pained reading the comments here. Its obvious GNLD has messed up the image of network marketing in Nigeria. Thing is this. Network marketing is a viable business and is the business of the 21st century according to Robert Kiyosaki. People like Donald Trump and Warren buffet have owned direct selling companies so the industry is no longer on trial.
Thing is that there are a lot of people who are untrained in how to do the business professionally and with integrity. For me, anyone who advertises a job to get me to a gnld seminar or so has no integrity.
There is a right way to do the business and there is a wrong way which gnld people...most of them sha..are doing.

As to the last poster....eating beans and bread doesn't make you a poor man. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by pickabeau1: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
how far.. edit your phone number out of the pic.. very funny grin grin grin grin grin
booqee: wow you're really on point. You speak the truth.

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by olajobsmaster(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wow, what an eye-opener! Thanks for this info.

One safe job search portal I know is http://jobsmaster.com.ng/ - its basically like a search engine for Jobs in Nigeria only. All links go straight to the posting company's website.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by wolebs0007(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tobi2020..its obvious you are deeply into this thing and it would be a colossal loss for you to call it quit now.. So tell me..have your gotten to the top position of earning 250 salary, tell me how many countries this work have taken you to? Until you can show me proof of all these, i won't waste my time talking to the self acclaimed millionaire whose appearance speaks opposite.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by H2oo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pavore9: Hmm....it is painful seeing people exploiting others! l can imagine some graduate jobseekers having to request transport fare from family and friends just to attend this fraud of an opportunity. Being mean is not business acumen bt a moral disabilty!

They should be made to face the full wrath of the law. I wish the government could really do something abt this. I once had to travel from far away to gbagada lagos for one of these stupid scam 'job openings'. Don't be deceived. If you can't verify the address of Ɣ☺ΰя interviewer, its not even safe to attend, talkless of being scammed.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Funjosh:

SMH

What if you saw him drinking Garry and Groundnut what will you do

Grow up MR :-/
lols......its like I hit d wrong nail.............sowi are u also a victim of there deception..........I know exactly why u feel irritated about wat I wrote.......U've joined the colony of li*rs and Fru*dst*rs........U beta turn back while offer last
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by AkinsolaAdemola(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na wa o, they run a legal biz just that the marketing system isn't good enough, & that's y you can't arrest them. Believe me, the biz & personal development drills you'll receive is a wonderful life-transforming experience. Pls ask Robert Kiyosaki in his book "Business school for people who love helping others", or ask Martins Ajaero (those who him can pls help me with his site). It's multi-level marketing, small-scale franchising & it's the most democratic & easiest way of making genuine wealth in the 21st century. In short, you may not like it, but not everyone hate it. Bombers, hit me small small o.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by ogbordan(m): 12:20am On Aug 28, 2014
You are to start ur TRAINING on Mon.,25/08/14,bi 11am@83,Pako b/s,Iyana-Ipaja Xpress Way,opp.Propel fill. Statn,Lagos. this was the message i recieve on that faithful day after their so call 6 hr preaching. we were then ask to pay 9k for induction instantly. they were persuading me to use the ATM. I Just told them ok im coming and i left for good.
thk God i dnt fell victim.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2014
pickabeau1: how far.. edit your phone number out of the pic.. very funny grin grin grin grin grin
that's not my number. that's the receiver's number..anyone that's been calling is on his own oo
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by icankel: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2014
eunisam: but not all GNLD outlets are like that
They're all dsame my dear, I was a victim to dat here in Awka. They collectd #200 inclusion wit my Tfee, is really sad cos many came frm a distance places
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by enimcnite(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Eniola,in respect of your application through online. P&C.Consortium,have shortlisted you for an interview schedule for 9am on Thurs.28/08/14@2nd floor two Ambalis house along lagos-ibadan express ,opp. Conoil Iwo Rd, Gospel bus stop,near ile marun.BATCH D....pls did anyone get this?.....is it genuine?, pls i need your reply ASAP....tanks.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Ladybluecash(f): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2014
zheroes:
If your key board is mistyping i suggest you sign out and shut your system down. life is really simple as everyone is free to reach out to people with whatever information he or she has, if you are not interested they walk away, that you cant do something doesn't make you better than the person doing it.
. I can see u r sufferin frm rejection nd depression. Go get ursef a psychiatrist. No tym for jerks lik u
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Ladybluecash(f): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2014
meetvic:

how are they like Jehovah's witnesses. Are witnesses fraudsters as well?
. Dumb question
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by deyem: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2014
You guys av made some points which are right bt alot others are false! There's always 2 sides 2 a story....Y isit dt weneva u guys make comments 2 castigate GNLD its d truth bt when some1 makes a contrary comment to support GNLD its a lie. Yes there mite b some bit of deception in the way we recruit bt the only stories u guys are listening to are those of people without interest n doze dat failed in it! Y dnt u ask doze dt tried it n failed if dere weren't plenty others dt were suceeding. Alot of lifes have been transformed, Nobody forces anybody to pay 9000 n if after payment n u discovered u no longer interested u can ask for a refund n u'l get it..as 4me I paid n I'l everly be greatful i paid n i joined! Alot of pple fail in the business because they thought its a get rich quick scheme...itz a get rich scheme bt give it some months or a year max n see if u won't be comfortable. Those u claim arent millionaires atlist most of them drive jeeps after maybe jst 2 or 3yrs in the business. Tell me something else u'l do for 2yrs n u'l already be that comfortable. Yes some of our ways aren't perfct bt dis is 9ja, evn Mtn or Airtel will send u some misleading msgs sometimes that your number has been specially chosen for some promo only so u can waste ya N50 or so...evn Nigeria scammed d whole nation wit the NIS exam in which pple evn got killed...i rest my case for now! Bt i jst had 2 spill my mind. Some of yall can actually give this thing a trial rather than watching seasonal movies @ home n posting on every social network
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by deyem: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Most of yall read motivational books right? U shud probably know Robert Kiyosaki who wrote the popular book 'Rich dad poor dad'..why dont u go get his book titled 'business of 21st century' sold for jst N400 or so...must of yall will now understand wht networking entails cos that's wht he refers to as the 'business of 21st century' [b]Most of yall read motivational books right? U shud probably know Robert Kiyosaki who wrote the popular book 'Rich dad poor dad'..why dont u go get his book titled 'business of 21st century' sold for jst N400 or so...must of yall will now understand wht networking entails cos that's wht he refers to as the business of 21st century
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by bamipet01: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
U ar correct, infact, I'm a victim
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Funjosh(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
shocked How shocked

bamipet01: U ar correct, infact, I'm a victim
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by EsanEmmanuel(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Funjosh: shocked How shocked

allhowakbar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.