Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (93928 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Ismailodu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hi, guys pls beware of text messages frm GLOVERHILLS nig ltd. N̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊.74, demurin str. Ketu, technoil filling station. They are affliates of wellness homes. Their former adress is num115,adeniyi jones ikeja,lagos. Na scam them be oooo!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Funjosh(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: allhowakbar

E gbe Oloruntobi cheesy
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by fpeter(f): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Honestly, it's amazing how they keep coming up with different names. GNLD,Tianshi
and recently one Allied sumfin-sumfin,plus another one that conned my friend into
buying their pooh.....now she's looking for a scapegoat to register under her.

5 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by expozey(f): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
op so on point. I attended their so-called interview sometime in Oct. 2012.
After the dubious test and long speeches, I approached d boss and asked why there were no specific interviews for the various positions, his reply was that the job would entail all of the skills listed in their handbill which I showed him.
At that point I got an inkling that this was all a charade. Felt pained that I had spent #500 for nothing.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by 1stola: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
tobi2050:
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance. The real knowledge it to know the extent of ones ignorance because ignorance when practiced becomes violent.
My name is Tobi Olawoyin and i am a proud marketer for GNLD. i dont want to talk much as time is money and honestly speaking as a graduate of Babcock university, I studied international law. Am just here to clear GNLD which is the company that i work for.

1. This post of GNLD being a scam is going against Rule number 8 of Naira Land.com ill urge naira land administrators to see to dat

BECAUSE GNLD is a network marketing company i.e you can only succeed if you help people to succeed that is why you need to invite more peope you want to help succeed to the job.
where i realized that this post going against GNLD is false is the 8,500 naira (wrong registration price i.e you were just unlucky) GNLD charges #9,500 for your registration (@ least you have to pay certain amount before you start your own business) this money accounts for your customer id number, a starters kit (catalogue, 2,supplements worth #4000 and idcard to acess the wharehouse @Gbagada/ikorodu only) if you are not given all of these immediately after payment, its not GNLD. the money is not for NOT for Training because the training is 100% free.

The sentence that GNLD supplement doesn't work or they sell fake drugs is false I have been marketing these supplements for a long time and i wont be in my current position in GNLD if the supplement doesn't, because it has worked for my first client, how i get another client is through my first testimony that the supplement has worked for him/her. testimony and proof is the easiest way to market any product.
There is always market for the product anywhere in the world you just have to strategize and have a full proof plan. because if you don't plan to succeed than you have planned to fail.
Pls if you are approached by anybody to join any company and you have to pay, the FIRST thing to do which i did is to do your assignment I.E Go online and look at the history of the company before you join. GNLD is 56 years in existence if it has survived that long with its product, then its products are obviously of Good quality Because it has stood the Test of time.
Its True that you see people on the road sharing flyers but as a graduate seeing that the GNLD opportunity is real you have to invest in your success before you can achieve real successful anywhere in this world.

YOU SAID YOUR MAKING THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP RICHER, PLS IF YOU GO AND WORK IN AN OFFICE WONT YOU BE WORKING FOR THE PERSON AT THE TOP AND MAKING HIM RICHER?

@ GNLD the only difference between the people that are making the money and you that just started is the time because dey have paid the price to get to that position and you have to do your own part as well.
We are in the information age and passing around the wrong information is bad because you will be passing your ignorance to people and i'll urge people to seek more information from reputable sources like wikipedia and youtube.
i swear am tired of typing .......
to know more follow me on twitter @colonelalliance or check my blog for more info on GNLD @ tobiolawoyin.blog.com Thank you..

with no apologise, you are a thief!
see wetin joblessness cause you?
You are Woking with a company that are very deceitful!

Why must you people be deceiving and extorting unemployed youths?
Why do you people usually post fake job vacancies?
Why would you invite someone for interview and at the end, you ask the person to N8500 for training? Thieves!
THE MOST ANNOYING THING IS THAT, YOUR DRUGS ARE ALSO FAKE! THEY DONT WORK!!!
If you people are sure of what you're doing, why mustyou hide under fake name or hr to deceive people?
Why not just tell us it's gnld?
Efcc needs to arrest most of you and also close down the useless stupid company.

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by 1stola: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
fpeter: Honestly, it's amazing how they keep coming up with different names. GNLD,Tianshi
and recently one Allied sumfin-sumfin,plus another one that conned my friend into
buying their pooh.....now she's looking for a scapegoat to register under her.
grin
I like this girl...
fake mofos selling fake drugs.
rip prof. Dora

4 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by 1stola: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Simkreative: Mehn, those guys are good in sweet-talking
I attended one of their numerous interview
And after I listened to their pathetic wealth Opportunity
stories,
I rushed home and broke my save
Went back to the venue and stood on a line to make payment
It wax lunch time and everybody there were buying snacks and all the likes.
As I was standing on the queue I saw something that shock the hell out of me
""The back door of their office was opened""
And I took a careless glance at what is going on inside
" GUESS WHAT I SAW"
I saw one of their grand-Boss who claimed during his speech that he just received his N750,000 check, eating bread and beans from a food-flask that looks like dat of my grand-ma.
Immediately I ran away from dat Environment
Lol! grin
u even go too far sef.
dem almost catch u maga
my own wen dem deceived me to com for fake job interview, I just quietly meet with the guy way call himself the hr manager and I asked him to refund my transport fare and he refused, we begin serious fight and most mumu wey want even register before changed der mind.
Na police settle us that day.
when I showed the police people the SMS, they forced him to give me 1k for transport. Police can be your true friend sometimes. grin

7 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by donwily(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
eunisam: but not all GNLD outlets are like that
They are all theives.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by SenatorJames(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
You still want to remind me of the #500 i paid as advance payment to Health Stream Alliance. The worse part of it is, they keep changing names everyday, from HSA to Crystaline Resources e.t.c. Where I knew that they are fake is when they will be frown at you, if you are discussing among yourself in their so called office.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Kay25(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
tobi2050:
where did u pay the money to and was it cash? @kay
i paid it at health stream alliance @gbagi in ibadan .till today no message had ever bn sent 2 me about the money

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by ugwum007(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
tobi2050:

THE MONEY IS NOT TO GET YOU EMPLOYED, THE MONEY IS MEANT TO GIVE YOU YOUR OWN JOB, AND ID NUMBER, PRODUCTS TO START WITH ANDSOME OTHER THINGS, EVERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS HAS AN ID NUMBER MTN(0703) GLO(0805) and they all started building their businessfrom scratch.
Wat u guys want is quick money and and there is no way you will make a good living if you dont work for it.

if the GNLD or whatever is paying u well, u won't be sounding so desperate like dis....
One actually told to bring my phone so he will hold while I go to ATM to withdraw the #10000 for registration.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by donpy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello Everyone,good to find a thread like dis..actually I ave also been I won't say scammed bcus some pple wu ar vry vry good in marketing are making moni from dese companies..I am a Gnld member too after being sweet talked buh one tin I wasn't told before joining was dat I'll have to meet up a particular points monthly to enable earn from dem nd dese points come from eida marketing the product or inviting people monthly(continously) wich I neva met aldoe I introduced a few people..I am also a member of two oda food supplement product buh d marketing aspect dint make me earn from dem..Along the line after I ave registered in Gnld I realised dat hundreds if not thousands of people attend Gnld seminars weekly in Gbagada not to talk of oda sub-locations den wu ar dese thousands of people going to reach out to wen ova 95% of d population ave registered @ one point or ave heard bad news about Gnld..I am now with Trevo bcus I was abu to see the wide gap btw marketing d product and network itself to make moni...If I introduce 1person to register in Trevo I get $60 instantly not points,if d person shld introduce anoda person I get $12.i.e. $60 from my direct downliners and $12 from my indirect downline so I don't evn nid to sell any product for dose wu want to market d product as a member they buy 1Trevo bottle for N7500 and sell for N12k(dats 4 dem cus am not interested)..Am not marketing d product bcus d truth is dat both trevo,gnld etc drugs nd drink actually works..I registered with Trevo for N34k..Goodnews..I am currently running an empowerment program in which for every one who is interested in joining and cannot afford d registration fee of 34k or cannot afford d risk bcus u've been scammed b4 I'll pay d reg fee for u(limited numb of pple) on a terms dat wuld also earn u 28k instantly...So wen u see d moni in ur acct without u spending a dime u'ld bliv..No Trevo member has done dis or wuld eva do buh I am doing dis cus I knw wot nd aw it feels to be scammed more dan once...If u ar interested contact me on whatsapp-08166070590, Call- 09093200039, BB pin-32A48342..Am not asking u to come wit ur CV or anytin lyk a job interview so dis not a scam...u nd I knw dat we're only concerned about d moni so wen u get moni u'ld bliv me..Cheers..Mr Paul
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by kaynine59(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
I need some gnld drugs for my mum.... If u r genuine pls hola when u can. Thanks. Or whatsapp me on 07036624007. Gracias. The drugs I need are:

Carotenoid complex
Wheatgerm oil
Flavonoid complex
Vitamin A&grin

Thanks... Hola pls.. Its urgent.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Olubodef(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2014
I quit my job last year and a neighbour conned me 2 GNld company @ Gbagada and d guy even told me dat I am gonna pray 4 him after leaving d place... Wat pissed me off most abt dem is dere exaggeration and dere bliv dat education is of no use and dey will even tell u dat d best work is dis GNLD work
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by francizy(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2014
booqee:
wow you're really on point. You speak the truth.

Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44 this will be good for front page.

But I so much loath those pple, they're sooo fraudulent and annoying... angry

They're all over jobberman, jobrapido and job.naij. Once the interview address is at mushin, opebi, ojuelegba, ikeja..guys just be careful. And they always send their SMS a day before the interview. They use a customized bulk SMS system with questionable sender name like 'HR107', 'ADMIN422', 'RECRUITMENT', or something similarly $tup!d. Then they drop a number you can call for enquires.

Every blessed day my inbox is bombarded with their phony SMS inviting you for a so called aptitude test/job briefing or chat(wtf?!). The worst of them is medpro global resources. I got so fed up one day, I called their number, warned them to stop disturbing me and remove my number from their database or something.. the guy simply hissed and cut the call.

Just very recently, I got like 3 SMS per day, when I couldn't take the shii anymore I sent them a text and this was their reply:

Well, I registered with jobberman, jobrapido and job.naij with one of my email Addy, the mofos kept sending me fake job alerts.. The worst thing about job.naij and jobrapido is, you send in application and they send you invite as text message a day later to come for an interview the next day (without aptitude test) and its same customized SMS like you said here. Thank God I wasn't insane enough to attend, had to quickly unsubscribe from that useless job.naij, jobrapido and jobberman. The most annoying thing about this useless jobberman is that they continued sending me emails afterwards. Also, one organization like that, i think jobfair.ng organized a job fair which they invited me but I didn't attend, then because these idiotic morons partnered with jobberman, they provided jobberman with my main email address and since then, jobberman has been constantly disturbing me with useless job alerts on both my emails even after unsubscribing (both on the email i subscribed with and the one i never subscribed with) and sending numerous emails to them and pleading that they should remove my email adds from their database. Its pretty annoying how these website owners collect money from scammers and post fake adverts in this country that robbery, rap(e) and ritual killing is on the high side. They don't even have people at heart, all they care for is to post useless jobs and make their cash.

Job seekers be ware! Moreover, 2015 general election is already closer than can be imagined... Apply only to legit firms and attend aptitude tests and interviews only when you are sure they are legit! Wish all job seekers their dream job and a successful career in life. God bless all..

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by fam24(f): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
I think d info u gave should not be use to generalize GNLD, it is peculiar to that particular marketer of their products. I've been involved in their products, and d person who introduced me gave d details even before I registered.
thanks
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Segse(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wow! It really pains me to remember my experience with this scammers. I just stumbled on this thread & I was like why didn't I get this info before attending the fake interview. My experience goes does:
I've received their msgs for like 2-3 times b4 I eventually attended. I was even persuaded by my parents & being the reserved type, I didn't tell any of my friends. So I attended the venue (shop ** ibukunola complex, beside skye bank, adex bus stop ibadan). I met a long queue & was like WTH is happening here. After d registration we were ushered into d 1 room office where we wrote d crazy test & d lecture started. To cut d long story short, out off over 100 pple @ d venue, jst like 5 of us waited & d brainwashing continued. I gave dem all my savings for d reg & even borrowed to buy d 1st product & was collecting tfare 4rm my parents.....I had to quit after two presentations. SO SAD
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by donpy(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2015
@Segse..I understnd aw u feel, networkn in Nigeria doesn't rily pay off d stress dat is bin put in,nd dere ave not bin a rilly good platform dat seperates product marketin frm netwrkn..Many pple can be vry good in d networkn ova a period of tym if
1. Not placed under compulsory target
2. Not compelled to do marketing
3. Moni paid on individual network buildin is substansl

GNLD, foreva, greenlife, vema, genesis, helping hands, Organo, etc all dia top earners are compelld to buy d product d higher u go d higher ur target e.g. A 1million naira earner in foreva is compelld to buy a min of 400k worth of product monthly...Y wunt he/she be forced into goin to d streets to sell dia product. One each person u introduce into d biz in odas gnld pays less dan 1k per person, Foreva pays bout 2k5, genesis pay 4k buh d highest is Trevo cus dey pay 12k on each person u introduce into d biz without target. To me I think if any1 shld try netwrkn I'll advise u do Trevo cus its a young, 1product nd highest payn 4 nau. I did gnld, tianshi nd foreva b4 I got to trevo. I earnd bout 200k in gnld in total for a period of 4yrs. I ddnt earn frm tianshi cus I culdnt make star 3, buh I earn 150k monthly in Trevo nau nd I ve bin dere 4 6mont, no targets, no compulsory marketing. 08166070590 whatsapp let's talk..we dnt brainwash. I cn give u an iphone 5 as collateral dat if u introduce 10persons to d Trevo biz nd u dnt get up to 100k den go wit d phone or I'll refund ur reg moni
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by marvelling(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2015
eledacedar:
If only there were to be a regulator of these MLM promoters. There are a million and one products that they promote. It's just a pyramid (Ponzi) scheme that they have added products to.

There's this one they call XFT. They claim it reduces fuel consumption and improves engine life. I registered with them with 112k only to discover that the product is not retailable. With the way Nigerians use petrol,kerosene, diesel, you would expect that such an additive will move sharply. Na lie.

When I contacted the lady who introduced me to them to come and buy the stock I have at half price ( i was willing to bear loss), she was always telling me very funny stories. I responded to a guy who was promoting the product on nairaland some hours ago. I told him to come and buy the stock in have at half price and the fellow said I should pay money into his account to buy a book that will help me be successful in selling the product. So disgusting.

In short, all these MLM schemes are fraudulent. It's just a pity that anybody can come into Nigeria, package anything and scam people into parting with their money.

Mugu! I wonder how many times them done scam you!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by marvelling(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2015
eledacedar:
If only there were to be a regulator of these MLM promoters. There are a million and one products that they promote. It's just a pyramid (Ponzi) scheme that they have added products to.

There's this one they call XFT. They claim it reduces fuel consumption and improves engine life. I registered with them with 112k only to discover that the product is not retailable. With the way Nigerians use petrol,kerosene, diesel, you would expect that such an additive will move sharply. Na lie.

When I contacted the lady who introduced me to them to come and buy the stock I have at half price ( i was willing to bear loss), she was always telling me very funny stories. I responded to a guy who was promoting the product on nairaland some hours ago. I told him to come and buy the stock in have at half price and the fellow said I should pay money into his account to buy a book that will help me be successful in selling the product. So disgusting.

In short, all these MLM schemes are fraudulent. It's just a pity that anybody can come into Nigeria, package anything and scam people into parting with their money.

Mugu! I wonder how many times them don scam you!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by donpy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
@eladacedar nd all...nau d gloves ar off. Dis is not bout marketing animore..Yes we have over a thousand netwrk marketing company in Nigeria who may ave scammed us buh Trevo has come to chnge dat.I said in my last post dat on each person u brng in Trevo u make 10k. Nau locate any1 (so u wunt tink am tryn to expand my ntwrk by toastn u to join) who ave bin telln u bout Trevo nd register under d person b4 u do dat we strike an agreement deal in wich I'll drop a collateral dat if Trevo doesn't pay u, u go wit it..Trevo is real all..dey pay erry fri to ur fcmb acc..Osun state workers ave not bin paid 4 d last 4monts, same in akwa ibom nd cross river when u cn build a system in Trevo dat pays erry week..let's talk on whatsapp on aw to go about d deal nd d collateral..pls am in lagos so it wuld be best if any1 wu wuld strike d deal is also in lagos..Now am not askn u to register under me jst locate sum1 nd see d reality in Trevo..10pple means 100k no 40% compulsory to buy prodct I mean cash.Mr Paul 08166070590 whatsapp only pls
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by inception101(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2015
In response to the CV you forwarded to our email
We hereby short-list you for an interview session with the human resources department of
Divine Trust Resources Lagos State, Nigeria.
Written and Oral.\
Interview Date: Tuesday 10th March 2015.
Interview Time: 9:00am to 11:20am respectively.

Interview/ Venue: No_95 Ikorodu Express Road, Fadeyi Bus-Stop, Fadeyi,Shomolu/Mushin LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Its a green building close to oando filling station by the new bridge on ur way to yaba.

Note:
Come with this interview notification message. (hard copy) as a backup.
Come with your credentials (hard copy).
Don't be 5minutes late. because you may not be allowed in for the interview.

Job Reference code: hr/1011
Regards
Eagle Life Line Concept
Call for directions
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by smudge2079(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2015
A friend of mine experienced it first hand... It was terrible...d shit dey put her thru, She ran as far as her legs could carry her when she got d chance . She is still running grin grin #BrainWashing@ItPeak
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by trendy4real: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2015
it happened to me few days ago, I no fit cry self, I woke up like 5am to meet up their " we work with time" spend my last small change I was saving for better job interview, I wish I could get them arrested, I was so........... angry.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Olatunjiismail: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls house, any info on GNI Life? Great Nigeria Insurance, hope it's not like GNLD, got an invitation for interview slated for tomorrow. Thanks
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by lordadex(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
May God help us all o.

If you are looking for job I won't advice you apply online

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by haibe(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
You are just a fvcking liar that should be banned instantly. You wicked souls
Divya22:
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by haibe(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
donpy:
@eladacedar nd all...nau d gloves ar off. Dis is not bout marketing animore..Yes we have over a thousand netwrk marketing company in Nigeria who may ave scammed us buh Trevo has come to chnge dat.I said in my last post dat on each person u brng in Trevo u make 10k. Nau locate any1 (so u wunt tink am tryn to expand my ntwrk by toastn u to join) who ave bin telln u bout Trevo nd register under d person b4 u do dat we strike an agreement deal in wich I'll drop a collateral dat if Trevo doesn't pay u, u go wit it..Trevo is real all..dey pay erry fri to ur fcmb acc..Osun state workers ave not bin paid 4 d last 4monts, same in akwa ibom nd cross river when u cn build a system in Trevo dat pays erry week..let's talk on whatsapp on aw to go about d deal nd d collateral..pls am in lagos so it wuld be best if any1 wu wuld strike d deal is also in lagos..Now am not askn u to register under me jst locate sum1 nd see d reality in Trevo..10pple means 100k no 40% compulsory to buy prodct I mean cash.Mr Paul 08166070590 whatsapp only pls

This is a Ponzi Scheme, you are making money currently because there are people still registering . Once people stop registering, the new investors are the once that will suffer, they lose all their money as the big bosses at the have top consumed all existing earnings already

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by kakamenia(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Everybody is borne to make a difference, I been listening to every bodies opinion yes quet alright not that network marketing precisely Gnld is a fraud No it a legitimate bizness although you don't have to expect too big too soon within the few month of joining but you need to give it 2years up before you can start making an ongoing income potential for life and generational But the problem some who came into the bizness and finally start complaining that it a scam or not working is due to that they where sold into the bizness by some distributors by feeding them with quick expectation which our team is against
Coming to the way u are invited : it actually bad but in every bad egg there is good ones but I alway prefare telling people the nature of the bizness making them to understand lather mere knowing
For the asking for payment : you are paying for something not just to waste your hard earned money for nothing, the biz is business of financial freedom and you paying for registration is to get your credential which makes you a fully partnered/member of the company you are not there to work for anybody but to work for yourself and for your dream
Imagine coming into the bizness just gives yourself two years of labouring under correct knowledge and you will see yourself doing most things most of your friend may not dream doing
Believe me that Gnld is a legit business not just a job but the problem is the ignorance of understanding what network marketing is really all about
But you can make a difference to come in and create a new perspective of what it should be rather than what is shouldn't be like. For information regarding more on this watsap +2347068148534
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by frankalika(m): 12:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Dear All,
I am a great testimony to that. I know you all know this organization popularly known as GNLD. Guess what, we have all been lead astray by those people who don't totally understand the concept. It is with great pleasure i tell you, it is a life time opportunity that you would never regret. You don't want to look back in the next few years and say to yourself, "had i known". Believe me, i have only spent 3 months in this business, now i am earning above normal salary structure. I don't want to talk about money so criticizers will use that as an advantage. I don't know how to convince people but I will tell you, my life is a testimony. I worked as an accountant till my employment was terminated recently. I am a BSc holder in Bus.Edu, from the University of Nigeria. I have a dream, that someday our youths, fresh graduates, and community as a whole will see the reality and trust worthiness of this business. It is something that grows every month, the same income you earn this month can never be the same next month. And who says graduates like us roam the streets of Lagos selling drugs?! Rubbish!!! Arrant non-sense!!! Things have changed and we have innovated that system. How do u expect graduates like us go selling drugs on the streets. Our business is not hawking or selling, our business is networking. Let me let you all know, i just discovered that i didn't become a 2nd class upper degree holder to work for people for the rest of my life and people who won't appreciate me. Fellow graduates, we are much more intelligent than those illiterates who lack the foresight and have no ideal of innovation. My team discovered a business system that has blessed us all within a short while. I urge you all as graduate to graduates, working class to working class and graduate to corpers, graduate to illiterates, give this a try, you will bless God for this. Every day, we pray to God to provide opportunities for us, the truth is this, we are all looking but not seeing, all hearing but not listening. I urge you all, take a lot back as far as 4-5 years ago, all students graduating from various institutions, how many are having jobs these days? Those who even have are complaining bitterly; quote me wrong if i am. Look at the most interesting thing, you can continue doing your job and still be engaged in the business networking. I don't know how to convince people but this i know;
1) We do not sell/market drugs on the streets,
2) We do not force people to join but we access thoroughly before you become part of us.
We have millionaires in this business that got started just 4 years ago, it’s not a dream, it’s totally a reality. This century, how many people have made it big through working the rest of their lives out for people? Please I indulge u, take you destiny back into your hands and don’t let the name “my employer” enslave you forever because as long as you have an employer, you have no time for yourself, no freedom and you only get what you are paid. What if your employer decided to pay you less, do you think you have a choice?! If you quit the job, what next will you run to?! Let me open your eyes with this, for every employee, 3 things are bound to happen to you as long as you are working for somebody, I call it the 3Rs and they are;
1. RESIGNATION- Causes includes:- no payment, insufficient salary, employee welfare etc.
2. RETRENCHMENT-You may be sacked for a whole lot of reasons
3. RETIREMENT- This may even be by force.
What annoys me is that, at the useful youthful age where you should have used your strength to build you own businesses, you have spent it building someone else’s business and at the end of it all, you are forcefully if not willingly retired. Please let’s start building our own business and what’s that, Leveraging on people.
Yes! Leveraging on people. You train people to train people who will train other people to train other people. The ball keeps rolling. At some point, you just relax and let the people you have trained carry on your business, yet and still, your income keeps flowing in.
You are pondering eh! I tell you we have a leverage system that is easy and interesting, please do not join those set of people selling drugs on the street, Why? i was part of them in 2013, there was no system there but where i am today, there is a system. A team dedicated to do all your needs just as they did mine, a team of learned individuals. I know some will still criticize, it's naturally but we in the system take it as a stepping stone, we climb on it to get to the top of our goals. Feel free to ask your questions, i will humbly and happily reply. Here is my mail address: frankalika@yahoo.com or you can reach me on 08164467904. Peeps, now look at the amazing thing, just 3 months i earn over 80k, I didn’t say 80k, I said over 80kl, next month i am guaranteed more than this. I am not sweet talking, i am not brain washing. I know it's crazy but i leave the ball in your court. I sincerely hope to receive questions and readily available for critics as well as connect readers who are interested and want to know more!!!
Success is not an accident, it's an incident. It requires your action, so make it happen. Don't lie around waiting for it to come meet you. #workitout
Thank you very much for taking your time to read this, God bless you all!!!
See you at the top!!!
ALIKA FRANK
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by obawolea(m): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Please for those who are/were involved in GNLD, how long does it take them to refund your money when you ask for withdrawal from the business. I've been inducted and I've not taken any step but I'm no longer interested in the business for now. I need the money to take care of my health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.