Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister (32477 Views)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases / The Things Ebola Has/would Cause.*with PHOTOS * / See What Ebola Has Caused In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Drdreluv: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Huh
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by bunmioguns(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
now the innocent students can now resume back after the completion of their holiday

opeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooo

*runs naked to the street*
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
jideomowunmi:

And we did it without a Single Doctor.. grin

FHUCK the NMA, Nigerian Doctors and their Sponsors THE APC.. angry

I used to think I am d only one d doctors are annoying ooo...as in...my respect for dem has practically dropped to 1%.....

eaglechild:
You are incredibly stewpid.

Dr adadevoh that grave her life is a robot right?

Do you know that two doctors were also among those that recovered?

Do you also know that the bulk of the medical personnel that volunteered for training in Ebola patient management were resident doctors?

And you also forgot that First consultant is a private hospital run by the same doctors you deride.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by DjAndroid: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hallelujah!!!!!

AMERICA mek una drink una zmapp ooo .

God is on our side.!!!!

Only if it's true because I find it hard to believe these people again ooo.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
DjAndroid: Hallelujah!!!!!

AMERICA mek una drink una zmapp ooo .

God is on our side.!!!!

Only if it's true because I find it hard to believe these people again ooo.

Actually...we did it by doing what Uganda and other African countries have done...quarantine for contacts,,isolation for patients, and strong supportive treatment for the sick.

Some people died.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blockus: grin

GEJ till the Nigerian Flag changes to Yellow White Yellow..

#NIGERIANS.. We dont Die, We multiply. angry

i want what you are smoking grin grin grin

7 Likes

vedd: We were told that Adadevoh has been discharged with a clean bill of healt before we lost her.
No we were NOT. We were told that A DOCTOR had been discharged which was true. She is hale and hearty now and was not named for obvious reasons. Vanguard Newspaper decided to do guesswork and name that doctor as Dr Adadevoh which turned out to be wrong. That is the fault of journalists, and not the Health Ministry. Hope you can shut up now?

16 Likes

Chief, you've said it all......

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Great news indeed if its true
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
deeobserver209: If true this is great news smiley
and their charm is already getting hold of you. Wonder when you guys will use your brains. Didn't this same people claimed that the late doctor had been discharged and freed, only for us to hear that she died from same ailment. why not just wait and see how things pan out?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: what is "gusto"?

This your ikorodu/ apapa foundation schools nor try at all

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
smartchoice:

This your ikorodu/ apapa foundation schools nor try at all
If you cannot answer my question once again,do not quote me.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2014

Incorrect. We did it with the helpof several doctors,nurses and pharmacists.

You may not like the NMA....but to pretend that all is well with the health care sector if it was not for those pesky doctors is rather perverse.

[/b]

At the expense of our treasury.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: If you cannot answer my question once again,do not quote me.

cool
[quote author=chebeoc]I wonder why there is no breaking news from BBC to tell the world this news, when it comes to boko haram issues they
ll' report it fast.[/quote If this headline was "Ebola Patient Dies in Lagos", BBC World would have Andrew Harding reporting live right now from Ikoyi with screen flashes of the number of dead patients from Nigeria.

When we tell you people that these guys are not your friends you'll be saying something else.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by baba11(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
....a great deal of these commendations should go to LASG and the hospital..
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by prettiest1(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
anag090:

delusional ...... anyways common sense is a scare commodity in the family tree of the mad cows.
Don't forget we have one here on nairaland oo. I mean madcow.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by abworld6deep(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
We thank God and all stakeholders. #TeamKickEbola.

Now we need to hype this dread Boko Haram. People are still dying everyday... Government show brace up o.
May God continue to protect us all. Amen.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Realtouchnot: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
EMANY01:
For sure there were nurses , laboratory attendants and others in the health care ecosystem.The doctors were not/are not the only individuals involved.
That's the point the poster to whom you were responding to was making

Even simple grammar you couldn't decode. I've never read any unreasonable comment as this! Tufiakwa!
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Burger01(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
ThIs Minister Chukwu don come again? angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by uzolexis(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nobleval: Owk waiting for an authentic source. Btw does that mean we should open our borders? Infact lets tighten it now.
your signature......how do you know you will die young?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by youngguru23(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Fxwarrior: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
vedd: We were told that Adadevoh has been discharged with a clean bill of healt before we lost her.

I think this Minister should keep quiet for awhile. It will benefit him. A lot of cases are there of which its not reported even Adadevoh sister's own nko?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=rickkid][/quote]

I daresay the BBC are really in it for the money.....but still,it is certain that fewer people would have died if there had been investments made in health, education and scientific innovation.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by experimentist: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014

bro, which type of sativa u dey use?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by PapiWata: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: what is "gusto"?

"Gusto" means with enthusiasm and vigor, which is how meat of the fabled grasscutter must be eaten by a true connoisseur.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by anag090: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
prettiest1: Don't forget we have one here on nairaland oo. I mean madcow.

madcow aka blockus aka okijajuju is the same brain dead android.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
ochejoseph: surveillance have completed the 21 day observation incubation period and only one person was found to be symptomatic and is still being observed, he added.
More details to come…

See Tips on How to Avoid Contracting Ebola
http://tsuntsumediaservices..co.uk/2014/07/tips-on-how-to-stay-protected-from.html?m=1

BREAKING: Nigeria successfully blocks Ebola, has one case left- Minister https:///p2LdGt-Hw
https://m.premiumtimesng.com/featured-news/167316-breaking-nigeria-successfully-blocks-ebola-has-one-case-left-minister.html
Very soon, we're gonna be the most powerful nation in the world, I can feel it.
Long live Dr Jonathan!
Long live Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by F117A: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
chebeoc: I wonder why there is no breaking news from BBC to tell the world this news, when it comes to boko haram issues they
ll' report it fast.
Those fools are still furious with nigerians for frustrating their british imperialism decades ago.
They see france and they get jealous.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
PapiWata:

"Gusto" means with enthusiasm and vigor, which is how meat of the fabled grasscutter must be eaten by a true connoisseur.
Lol you're right! cool cool
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister by Drdreluv: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.