Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (72331 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LaurelP(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guys can be very annoying at times.
I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: We see this on NL here sometimes. Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

There are many of them.... Pls add yours

503 Likes 78 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by lirusehn(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
like seriously numb 3 (saying thanks wen a lady accepts them on Facebook) sucks. I hate it like hell.

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by floma07(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
So so annoying.... especially this "Baby
thanks for accepting me as your friend". And if you are very very lucky she will just reply you with (k)......

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
I concur

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Egbon u are very very sensible... I will categorically say that any guy who attacks or rebuke you for dis write-up is guilty of woman wrapper-ing and low self esteem... Say no to woman wrapper-ing

Guys actually do silly poo that makes dem feel beneath ladies all in d name of being NICE. Take for example, I have uploaded my pix for quite a while ( abt a month ago ) and d highest av got is jst 13 likes ( fumble apart oooo, how many ladies profile pix betters mine?) Likewise some handsome dudes I view their profile by d reason of their sensible comments only to see mouth-opening nice profile pix but surprisingly, u would see little or no Likes.. It was so annoying wen a lady uploaded a picture of wack quality and she got 65 likes under 24 hours and I was lik WTF !!! The LIKING of evry lady's comment or pix is d beginning of woman-wrappering.

Secondly, the rate at which Nairaland guys sef dey fall person hand sef no be am at all, countless times, I have seen some dumb threads like , SEXYMARY I'm dying for u and so on.. it's not jst funny at all., It is jst d greatest exhibition of stupidity and immaturity) ...

Thirdly, d rate at which guys follow ladies on NL sef ehn na falling hand tins.. Most times, u wld even see some guys attack or belittle their male counterpart in threads that reveals d truth abt ladies so that it wld possibly increase dia chances of attention... Imagine a girl telling me to step outside and get her recharge card around 11pm and dat it was too late for her to go out and buy.. I was lik WTF!!! If it was 11pm at ur own place, is it 7pm at my own place ?

377 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by lirusehn(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Egbon u are very very sensible...
I will categorically say that any guy who attacks or rebuke you for dis write-up will alwz die of low self esteem

e reach dis ni cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by onihaxy: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmm

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
e reach dis ni cheesy
egbon I swear e reach dat level

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by TRADELYN: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
*Researching...*
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
LaurelP: Guys can be very annoying at times.
I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

To stare may just be pushing it but asking guys not to look (at least a glance) would be to deny the very thing that makes us men. We do it out of impulse.

LaurelP:
2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

I think it's cool. Some guys do that when they have nothing much to say to the lady. Probably their way of letting the lady know that they are thinking of her. Better to call and say that than not call at all. Nothing wrong there.

LaurelP:
3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

I think it's courteous and gentlemanly to say thank you, even when it's something as trivial as getting added on facebook. Though the world need not know. A private message would do just fine.

LaurelP:
4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

I don't think any time is too early to ask for a lady's number as long as it is done politely, such that the lady is not embarrassed in the process.

LaurelP:
5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

I agree that one shouldn't do wrong to please anyone (male of female), but we are obligated as men to try and make ladies reasonably comfortable.

LaurelP:
6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

That's called prostitution I guess.

LaurelP:
7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: We see this on NL here sometimes. Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

There are many of them.... Pls add yours

Related to point number 5.

174 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by dre11(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
how about looking at the attack of a woman until u forget that ure being caught watching

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Qsscruz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
I actually do all of them.. Different strokes for different flocks.. #Kidding#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Egbon u are very very sensible... I will categorically say that any guy who attacks or rebuke you for dis write-up will not live long and die of low self esteem
.....thats too harsh....
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
...lol...one of those things Naija girls hate about Naija boys....some guys need to upgrade for real....

.....Later you see them opening a counter thread now, they will not accept they are wrong most tyms and try to make amends.....

.....Anyways, ayaf sed my mind oooo....He who has ears let him hear.....

6 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Baddestguyp(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
I am guilty of number 2. I did it some years back. bt I don't think.I'll do it again tho I see nothin wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
temigracie: .....thats too harsh....
jst a slip of typing.. *modified*

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by kroomtravels: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
tosyne2much: am so sowi Temigracie... That was my first time of being rude.. Twas a slip of typing.. *modified*
i think you are womanwrappering here

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
kroomtravels:
woman wrappering say wetn happen... Ladies na d least tin wey dey my mind... I get dem plenty if dats u wanna hear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
And ladies will be like CHAI, This Op done remove our banner .

42 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Damsman10(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn: like seriously numb 3 (saying thanks wen a lady accepts them on Facebook) sucks. I hate it like hell.

me2

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
dre11: how about looking at the attack of a woman until u forget that ure being caught watching
Attack ko, Midfield Ni .

11 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by dagentility(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
So Op,if guys stop doing all these you mentioned, which other ways do you want them to be romantic.

22 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
8. Resulting to ''fall the hand'' of a fellow guy in the presence of a girl, so she will look fairly on 'em. Smh.

9. Antagonising a guy severly for pointing out his flaws, when he's being magad by a chick..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
I can't stop doing number 1 sha, the eyes are meant to behold GOD'S Great works grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by MarshRiley(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
*in RileyFreeman's voice*Alot of guys are suffering from B*tch dependency that's why they do all this,expecially thanking a girl for accptn ur request on Fb...that's gay

9 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Whatever

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Qsscruz: I actually do all of them.. Different strokes for different flocks.. #Kidding#
hmmm kidding but I know are say the truth you are guitlty of all lolll
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Missmossy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
I loff this thread cool

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by MisterLongman(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
kroomtravels:
Lol.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm guilty of 1 and 2. But then 90% of black men love appreciating boot-y. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
If the cameras weren't on,I'll beat them so bad they'lld look like impressionist art angry *in grandpa's voice*
MarshRiley: *in RileyFreeman's voice*Alot of guys are suffering from B*tch dependency that's why they do all this,expecially thanking a girl for accptn ur request on Fb...that's gay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thinking.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / Nairalander Weds His Bride / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.