Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

MACA ROOT CAPSULES - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / MACA ROOT CAPSULES (18200 Views)

Maca Root &serious Mass / Maca Root Capsules / You Want A Bigger Bum Bum - Maca Root In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Amazingg: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
There are numerous benefits to be derived from maca which includes:
Aids fertility in women and men
Improves libido and erectile capabilities,
Eases menopause symptoms,anti-aging
Improves stamina and endurance,
Improves memory and brain function,
Hormonal and mood balance,
Enhances feminine curves
Encourages muscle growth and many other benefits.

Maca...more than a supplement
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Amazingg: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
dont miss out on the numerous benefits of maca.

Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by ablesolomo: 4:52am On Sep 26, 2014
I need the black maca root for men infertility. Price? i'm in Osogbo
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Amazingg: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
ablesolomo: I need the black maca root for men infertility. Price? i'm in Osogbo
No sir! Black maca root is not available. Thank you
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by ablesolomo: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Amazingg: There are numerous benefits to be derived from maca which includes:
Aids fertility in women and men
Improves libido and erectile capabilities,
Eases menopause symptoms,anti-aging
Improves stamina and endurance,
Improves memory and brain function,
Hormonal and mood balance,
Enhances feminine curves
Encourages muscle growth and many other benefits.

Maca...more than a supplement

Can this one dat you have be used for men infertility problem?. How much?
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Amazingg: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
ablesolomo:

Can this one dat you have be used for men infertility problem?. How much?

yes, it can sir. Its #7000.
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by ablesolomo: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Amazingg:

yes, it can sir. Its #7000.

How can i get it? I'm in osun state
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by ablesolomo: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
What can you say about this link please
www.themacateam.com/best-maca
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Amazingg: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Maca root!
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by loisella(f): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hi, mu friend used maca anf she loved the result, she got a lot of help from where she bot them in lagos. U can get to dem on dis nomber 08038115542
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by loisella(f): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buy black maca and brown maca for bum and hips enlargement,
Get your bustmaxx and breast actives for breast, bum and hips enlargement.
Call 08038115542 for more details
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by loisella(f): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by biznessman(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
We have been marketing this product for some time now and based on personal experience, I can say it does enhance the buttocks, one thing is, different people and how their bodies respond to natural supplements, but to bring out the best if what you desire is a super butt then call up on 08180027364, with specified dose and technique u can get results within weeks available are 100 and 250 capsules, call up on 08180027364 n 07057299582 delivery nation wide .
We also have a very potent slimming supplements in the name of green coffee extract and raspberry ketones
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Jossborn: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Maca:It's still the root that matters. A highly densed superfood/herb/supplement native to Peruvian Andes and some parts of Bolivia. It is an adaptogen, sexual hormone balancer and also a very active superfood for building feminine curves in ladies. It is known to enhance fertility and sexual wellbeing in both men and women among many other health benefits.

Call or WhatsApp 08066357344 for now brand of maca which is encapsulated gelatinised maca powder. We also have organic Peruvian black maca powder by The Maca Team in stock.

Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by biznessman(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2016
We have been marketing this product for some time now and based on personal experience, I can say it does enhance the buttocks, one thing is, different people and how their bodies respond to natural supplements, but to bring out the best if what you desire is a super butt then add this natural essential enhancing oil to your regime call up on 08180027364, with specified dose and technique u can get results within weeks call up on 08180027364 n 07057299582 delivery nation wide .
We also have a very potent slimming supplements in the name of green coffee extract and raspberry ketones
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by rose4flower(f): 8:24pm On May 03, 2016
Amazing pls do dis one work 4 hormanal inbalance? how much is it & how many will I use?
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Amazingg: 9:46am On May 09, 2016
rose4flower:
Amazing pls do dis one work 4 hormanal inbalance? how much is it & how many will I use?
Yes it does. It's #7000
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by bimsbabe(f): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2016
BOTCHO CREAM 10X FOR BIGGER BUTT/HIPS & BUTT ENLARGEMENT PILLS. MACA ROOT CAPSULES,AGUAJE PILLS & MORE. BAZOUKA FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT, 28 DAYS FLAT TUMMY TEATOX, 30 DAYS SLIMMING COFFEE & PILLS, COLUMBIAN WAIST TRAINERS, COMPRESSION BELT, GLUTATHIONE INJECTION & PILLS , MAGIC ACNE SOAP, STRETCH MARK CREAM.

Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by gracehart32: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aguaje + Maca, the curvy fruit now available

The most valuable property of the Aguaje fruit is its high content of Phytoestrogens (Natural Feminine Estrogen*), vitamins, and minerals that enhance internal and external health of your body, skin and hair.

They promote the development of female secondary sexual characteristics, such as br***ts and bum and are also involved in the thickening of the endometrium and other aspects of regulating the menstrual cycle.

It helps to shape the female. It is reasoned to be that Aguaje + Maca contributes to beauty and exuberance of the women in the Peruvian jungle, those who consume it regularly.

Call or text 08027209527 or email: gracehart32@yahoo.co.uk for further enquiries.
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by loisella(f): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
ablesolomo:
I need the black maca root for men infertility. Price? i'm in Osogbo

We have the black maca
Call 08038115542
Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Jossborn: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Black maca is the rarest and the most valued of all the three colours of maca. Why? Aside its numerous nutritional benefits, It is highly potent in addressing hormonal imbalance in both men and ladies. It's infact highly recommended for men battling erectile dysfunction, low sperm count and semen volume. We have organic gelatinised black maca in limited stock. Call or Whatsapp 08066357344 for order.

Re: MACA ROOT CAPSULES by Senorita123(f): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Call Tomi on 08090919934 for your Maca and fenugreek supplements.Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Based In Abuja And Need Quick Loan / we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. / Asking For Facebook Likes - Social Media Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.