Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire (18278 Views)

Facts All US Citizens Need To Know About Israel And Palestine / The Difference Between Isreal And Palestine(pics) / Your Views On Israel And Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2014
LagosBoi2: I can remember many people ranting here that isreal will level gaza but unfortunately isreal experienced it's longest war in it's history with stiff resistance from palestinian brigades, They lost 64 isreali soldiers, It's their biggest loss in their history. They finally agreed to lift the seige and discuss further on allowing their airport and sea port to open and you say isreal has won? they lost and the palestinians won, that is why they are celebrating.

Some people can be so blinded by religion. If their pastor kills another man's child for his own child to survive then glory be to god but if another man kills their own in return, they become terrorists....smh

You may need to get your facts right.
Egypt brokers "unconditional" cease fire.Since you have the exact number of Israeli as 67; What do you then make of Palestines that recorded over 2500 death?

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Emmafrancis:
You dey mind those jihadist? They don't even care about their own lives

They think every country is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Arysexy: The God of the Israelis never sleeps nor slumbers.

Hamas should go and count their losses.

Which "God of the Israelis"?

Do you think the Israelis are Christians?

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by lorRhyMeZ: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2014
lilprinze: I pray it lasts for long because the Arabs are trouble makers.

People like u are the kinda pple that make pple like us wonder if ur internet service is a privilege with restrictions..I believe people like u don't know that the people u call Arabs,Jews,Kurds and so on all share a common thing..they are all SEMITES!

Don't quote me..just Google it grin

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2014
I used to live like family with my muslim neighbours when i was in Jos until the religious crises set in. Somtimes i slept over in their houses,we shared a lot together until their imams reminded them in 2001 that we were infidels.The problem isn't land dispute,the problem is that islam has the command of annilhilating Jews and Christians. If a former muslim converts to Christianity by the sharia law they should be killed,a brother will kill his own blood brother who converts to christianity,a father will give out his own daughter to be killed. So what's stops a Muslim nation to goto war with a Jewish one? Its the command of their god allah and his anti-christ prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Ramtzy: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2014
Sylvarresta: Hamas is the real terrorist using her people has shield, looking for sympathy from gullible people, so Israel should have left it's cities un defend before guys can know that hamas was also lauching its rocket. Smh
There can never be a reaction without an action. If the Isrealis wants no more rocket fired into their cities, they should remove all sieges(Land, Air & Sea) imposed all Gaza for the past seven years... **Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep**.100000 likes

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Arysexy(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2014
HNosegbe:

And where in my comment did I say so?

I will chose a Jew over u Islamic savages.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by LagosBoi2(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote
author=kernel504]

Egypt brokers "unconditional" cease fire.Since you have the exact
number of Israeli as 67; What do you then make of Palestines that
recorded over 2500 death?[/quote]

So you think palestinians are celebrating the death of the people?, you guys can be funny in reasoning. They are not able to reach a deal for weeks before now because isreal did not consider the demands on hamas, Isreal now agrees to some of their demands and promised to discuss the rest. Usually palestinians get killed without a single isreali soldiers death but it's different this time, a whole 64.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2014
This is just a temporary ceasefire. A rocket will land by "mistake".
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians.
. I laugh @ ur foolishness. This is exactly d problem with all dis islam ppl,u bleeped up folks keep protesting 4 palestine nd cud not protest against d ISIS movement of Iraq,that are killing ur fellow muslim folks nd committing genocide. Shame on the Muslim people worldwide.

9 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by HONNESSTY(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2014
A two state solution is the only measure that will pave the way for peace. In my opinion Israel are the real terrorist, killing defensless civilians doesnt make you the super power but the 'big terrorist' of the world. It is a shame. If they claim they are strong then they should just try an atack iran. Iran wil not respond by sending israel rocket but hundred thousand missiles

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by philips70(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians.

Your idiocy is in the final irredeemable incubation stage. Congrats to people who have been so decimated and some rotting in hell for the stupidity of some terrorist few like you.

4 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2014
BUSHHUNTER: D jews never own a dine of land in that particular region....nothing like israelite before 1948 in that region.
yes and palestinians never existed before 1921...dumb people.

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

Egypt brokers "unconditional" cease fire.Since you have the exact number of Israeli as 67; What do you then make of Palestines that recorded over 2500 death?

I think d Israeli army is overrated & overhyped.for the israeli army, d fifth largest in d world to be flexing its muscle & feeling strong while fighting a bunch of lads wit crude home made missiles is not really a fair fight & is more of bullying than war. Methinks dat it's a shame dat dis rag-tag army of hamas fought them to a standstill & killed so many of their soldiers inspite of all the help & ammunitions frm America. Satanyahu's ill-adviced war has only helped to unite d Palestinians & strengthened hamas whose acceptance was dwindling b4 d war. Satanyahu should embrace d 2-state solution & stop building illegal settlements on Palestinian land

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
LagosBoi2:

So you think palestinians are celebrating the death of the people?, you guys can be funny in reasoning. They are not able to reach a deal for weeks before now because isreal did not consider the demands on hamas, Isreal now agrees to some of their demands and promised to discuss the rest. Usually palestinians get killed without a single isreali soldiers death but it's different this time, a whole 64.

Sorry bro... The two parties (Hamas and Israeli) involved have been asked to come to table without conditions.
Please upload a link that says the Israeli have agreed to removing the blockade in Gaza.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by EternalBeing: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2014
The fight dragged for so long because Israel was just too considerate, they should have given hamas the full dose of their wicked desire to wipe out Israel's civilians. 98% of the heavy rockets launched against Israel were targeted at highly populated Israeli civilian areas(women and children inclusive). If not for the IDD System that intercepts the rockets in the sky... Conversely, godly-hearted Israel will always sound siren to warn civilians whenever they want to bomb any hamas stronghold despite knowing fully well that the civilians are heartless collaborators. For example, countless heavy rockets were being fired from a high school were bombs and weapons had been stockpiled, the school knew it, the students allow themselves as human shield. Palestine was playing on soft heart of Israel. Israel sounded the warning for all civilians to move before bombing the school. Israel should have been bombing them all without any prior warning! Yes, they all wish Israel evil, why should Israel have mercy on their enemies. Israel!!! What is worth doing at all is what doing very well, next time, mercilessly bomb them all! In warfare all is fair. In few days they would have all have been on their knees begging for mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2014
datribune:

I think d Israeli army is overrated & overhyped.for the israeli army, d fifth largest in d world to be flexing its muscle & feeling strong while fighting a bunch of lads wit crude home made missiles is not really a fair fight & is more of bullying than war. Methinks dat it's a shame dat dis rag-tag army of hamas fought them to a standstill & killed so many of their soldiers inspite of all the help & ammunitions frm America. Satanyahu's ill-adviced war has only helped to unite d Palestinians & strengthened hamas whose acceptance was dwindling b4 d war. Satanyahu should embrace d 2-state solution & stop building settlements on Palestinian land

People like you, keep quite over Boko Haram, and only to daily criticize Nigeria Army over genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2014
HNosegbe:

you should give up this Israeli/christian ish...it's not funny anymore. undecided wouldn't want to derail this topic, so go learn more about judaism. You shouldn't delve into something you know nothing about just because others are talking about it.

Btw, if you are a muslim, what's the problem between shi'ite and sunni?

4 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2014
HNosegbe:

They aren't christians but...

4 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by malvisguy212: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2014
delishpot:

Where all isrealis living in Poland and Austria? Dontjews have a homeland? Was their homeland empty and all of them moved to germany?
To me, its like if KKK were killing naija peeps in the USA and some of them escape, does that mean they have no place to go? Does that mean they have no country where their fathers are from? Where they can be helped to resettle and start life afresh even if they were not born there.
That is one thing I dont get. Couldnt the jews have gone back to their ancestral land? Abi dem no get land at all at all ni? Where were the rest of the jews who were in in germany? Or Europe ?
Before reading this,1st peter 2:8 and psalm 90 say"a thousand years is like yesterday to God.

Hose was a prophet in the old testament, in verse 6 of that book , hosea talk about
isreal, God chosen nation, who was
always rejecting God.the nation was goin
to be torn apart, but verse two say" after
two days will he revive us , the third day
he will raise us up and the we shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When jesus
come isreal reject him as there messiah ,
so God scatter the nation of isreal all over
the world. For 1900 years there is no
nation of isreal but God say after two days
[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my sight: the scatter
isreal became a nation in the year
1948.this is important because God is
reviving the nation of isreal and they are
about to live in his sight when jesus come
back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about
the amorite? No because these are isreal
enemies and God did not preserve them,
the jew have been preserve because they
are God chosen people and he must fulfill
and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are still rejecting christ, for
how long?after two days [or 2000years] I
will revive thee and the third day you shall
live in my sight.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2014
datribune:

I think d Israeli army is overrated & overhyped.for the israeli army, d fifth largest in d world to be flexing its muscle & feeling strong while fighting a bunch of lads wit crude home made missiles is not really a fair fight & is more of bullying than war. Methinks dat it's a shame dat dis rag-tag army of hamas fought them to a standstill & killed so many of their soldiers inspite of all the help & ammunitions frm America. Satanyahu's ill-adviced war has only helped to unite d Palestinians & strengthened hamas whose acceptance was dwindling b4 d war. Satanyahu should embrace d 2-state solution & stop building settlements on Palestinian land

You called Israeli Army "overhype".
8 Arab countries came together to fight Israel in 1967, it took Israel just 6 days to win all of them,thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2014
let's hope so
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Ramtzy:
There can never be a reaction without an action. If the Isrealis wants no more rocket fired into their cities, they should remove all sieges(Land, Air & Sea) imposed all Gaza for the past seven years... **Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep**.100000 likes
yeah right, so they can become a full fledge terrorist abi...jokers grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by malvisguy212: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2014
BUSHHUNTER: D jews never own a dine of land in that particular region....nothing like israelite before 1948 in that region.
yes, God is reviving them and they are about to live in his sight, have you ever meet a cannanitie or ammorite? This are isreal enemy but they are not preserve, the jews has been preserved.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by EternalBeing: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2014
datribune:

Are u kidding me?! So, u didn't knnow?! Pls, stop showing your pathological ignorance in public forum. One of Hamas topmen made a comment few days ago that they wouldn't have held on beyound few hours if not for the whole muslim nations that are solidly behind them. Among other nations, Iran constantly supplies the heavy long range missiles and artileries; funds pour into hamas even from your big northern politicians in NIgerian.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2014
HONNESSTY: A two state solution is the only measure that will pave the way for peace. In my opinion Israel are the real terrorist, killing defensless civilians doesnt make you the super power but the 'big terrorist' of the world. It is a shame. If they claim they are strong then they should just try an atack iran. Iran wil not respond by sending israel rocket but hundred thousand missiles
grin grin I'm really laughing my butt off here...
okay, first of, why would Israel attack Iran un-provoked?
two, Iran can try...but i promise you the max is 1hr before Tehran is off the face of earth. And then we would have the third and probably the last world war on earth. wink

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Delafruita: hamas should be congratulated.the fact that the world coindemned isreal's action in unison and even its allies pushed for a ceasefire shows that hamas is achievîng its aim
They achieved nothing. Who will pay reparation for damage in gaza? Israel stop bombing cos hamas stop firing rocket and not because the world was putting pressure no her.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by LyfeJennings(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014

U are a terrorist or one in the making

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aurenflani: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2014
whatlyf: Terrorist Alert!!!!!

Study without bias uu ignorant fuul
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by blossom2(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2014
The problem started just after the WWII when US had to carve out a portion of another man's land for the occupation of Jewish settlers instead of leaving them in their native lands, Poland and Austria!!

They were given a yard and before you know what was happening, they wanted a mile!! That was the beginning of the problem.

So, Israelites are from poland and Austraria. Why not say what you know.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aurenflani: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2014
EternalBeing:

Are u kidding me?! So, u didn't knnow?! Pls, stop showing your pathological ignorance in public forum. One of Hamas topmen made a comment few days ago that they wouldn't have held on beyound few hours if not for the whole muslim nations that are solidly behind them. Among other nations, Iran constantly supplies the heavy long range missiles and artileries; funds pour into hamas even from your big northern politicians in NIgerian.

Just like your CAN brothers have been pouring funds on Israel you brainwashed wawa.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aurenflani: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2014
LyfeJennings:

U are a terrorist or one in the making

To the average Nigerian programmed foo.l terrorist including defending your land against invaders. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime / Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.