Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There (2108 Views)

See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day / Why Perfectly Good Husbands Are Being Abandoned / To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Amhappy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mine is easygoing,fun to be with and hardworking. I thank God for the wonderful gift of my Husband. I love you plenty my sweet. May God bless and keep you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by awhales(f): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Few days from now will make a year I got married to my best friend, brother, soul mate, confidante.

Heard so many scary tales about marriage and few good tales. My union has been more than wonderful. My partner is the embodiment of good virtues and values.

He's humble, easygoing, generous, has listening ears, affectionate. I could go on and on and on and on....

I want to let d world know that am blessed to have such a man as my husband.

You won't understand, you might feel am exaggerating, but this is the truth.

Marry a man that loves you so much and don't take any signs you see while date for granted.

My odome, is God's special gift to me.

I love u my preeeeeecious and my next life I pray I find you early so I can spend more blissful years with you.

Always and forever dearest.....xoxo kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by YourCoffin: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2014
greatgod2012:

@yourcoffin, how you dey?
Have you now started considering marriage, if not, why bothering about good or bad husbands, if yes, i wish you goodluck.

Your username is quite funny!
Are you a coffin maker?

I'm kicking. My mind is as blank as a slate for a week now, so I'm looking for something to bother me.

Yes. But those not made with wood. Do you wish to purchase one?
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Elle780(f): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Women sharing e-lies since 2005

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Elle780(f): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Women sharing e-lies since 2005. LOL......na joke oooo
when do u ladies find all dis good loving husbands cos have been looking 4 dem without success. Na d ones wey dey dine and wine 4 coven dey com my way.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Godson201333(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2014
greatgod2012:

@yourcoffin, how you dey?
Have you now started considering marriage, if not, why bothering about good or bad husbands, if yes, i wish you goodluck.

Your username is quite funny!
Are you a coffin maker?

Like I once said,some peoples username portray who they are or what they are doing eg dicksucker nko
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Haywhymido(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Thank u all 4 d love, 4 adoring,exalting us.we love u n will always do,all d young women dat av gud things to say abt us.Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by android666: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
greatgod2012: @sambarry, these are not the only ways a man can be tagged a good husband, not that all the men in your pictures are not nice or caring but doing all that only does not imply they are good husbands.

A good husband is the one who believes in you, your ability, your dreams and help/stand by you to actualise your dreams.
A good husband is the one who strenghten you in the day/s of your weakness.
Wow!!!! cry

A good husband is the one who does not kill your passion by limiting you to the bedroom and kitchen, but the one who helps to ignite and radiate it.
A good husband is the one who will not subdue you and relegate you to a sub-standard object/element.
A good husband is the one who protects, loves, respect and cherish you in all circumstances.
A good husband does not feel comfortable when his wife is unhappy for one reason or the other.
A good husband sees his wife as his other half, not as a slave or as a sekx object.
Above all, a good husband treats his wife the way he wants the wife to treat him.

Ditto for wives too.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by android666: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dozzybaby: God bless my grandmothers husband Augustine O...

He is a pillar in our household. Despite my grandmother cheating on him very regularly, he takes it like a man. My grandmother is so needy and bipolar, but he stays to witness the disgrace she dishes out everyday. My grandmother calls herself a doctor but she is actually an unqualified nurse.

This is an Ode to Gerald my grandfather for your efforts. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. I am so emotional right now.
shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by YourCoffin: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Godson201333:

Like I once said,some peoples username portray who they are or what they are doing eg dicksucker nko

CIA is in love with you!
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chei! See love in overflow. Mesef go love ooo! grin
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
so its true,loretta did not resurrect frm d earthquake dat shook nairaland.she would have been d first to comment even before the op.marriage too dey sweet dat girl.
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
chinma414: so its true,loretta did not resurrect frm d earthquake dat shook nairaland.she would have been d first to comment even before the op.marriage too dey sweet dat girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by emeraldoe(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
chinma414: so its true,loretta did not resurrect frm d earthquake dat shook nairaland.she would have been d first to comment even before the op.marriage too dey sweet dat girl.
loretta,loretta, where art thou?
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
I'm here darl.
No mind those people. If you talk dem go say u dey brag about your husband
If you no talk wahala.

Anyway still viewing from the sidelines. lipsrsealed
emeraldoe: loretta,loretta, where art thou?
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Identify yourself angry
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by emeraldoe(f): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy: I'm here darl.
No mind those people. If you talk dem go say u dey brag about your husband
If you talk wahala.

Anyway still viewing from the sidelines. lipsrsealed
na dem know.we av to appreciate our husbands.
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by cococandy(f): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2014
The way some nairalanders take my matter personal,I no understand. grin
Na em make I dey keep mute sometimes.
emeraldoe: na dem know.we av to appreciate our husbands.
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy: Identify yourself angry
i was ur junior in OGSS.
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by cococandy(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Ok. You're welcome
chinma414: i was ur junior in OGSS.
Hope you're enjoying life smiley
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by egopersonified(f): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kai, see love letters, let me copy and paste to my husband jejely, if he hears all these, I just made the rest of his year, which equals enjoyment galore for me.
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy: Ok. You're welcome
Hope you're enjoying life smiley
yes,i am.i hav bin trying to find out if u ar still a nairalander and so used dis thread to draw u out.no offence was intended.
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Back to d topic. I can never forget d first day we met.i was jst a young unserious spoilt girl on a blind date,and today,u have transformed me into a responsible and reliable mother.i cant find d words to describe u,i know we arent perfect but i adore d fact dat u always choose to see d best in me.i love u so much my heavenly package in the form of a man.
Re: Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There by cococandy(f): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
No problem. smiley
chinma414: yes,i am.i hav bin trying to find out if u ar still a nairalander and so used dis thread to draw u out.no offence was intended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Being Emotionally Abused? / For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage / Quotes From Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.