Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? (1641 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 4 Barcelona [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16 / Which League Across The Globe Is The Most Competitive? / Tv Right For Epl And La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Bencoprof: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
hello guyz,ah just found out that this topic wil be more interestin to discus on.so i need ur surgestion
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
hotter as in how?
the epl is more competitive which makes it hotter or more interesting while d la liga is less competitive bt its top teams especially d top 3 have been hotter.
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by parrotibaba(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
dude u seriously do not want dis ... both fans will come n bash each other out ...even on Google u no fit see d ansa ...my humble opinion,EPL,LA LIGA,GERMAN BUNDESLIGA,N ITALIAN SERIE A r d best leagues in d world n none is better Dan each other ,u know why ? cos in d history of football dis leagues hv produced wonderful n great footballers, astonishing teams n coaches n what hv u,so u can't say dat cos a German,English, Italian, or Spanish dominated Europe for 2/3 yrs,its d best league in d world ...

I hv said my own

2 Likes

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Bencoprof: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
to me guyz,d epl is more hotter than the la liga.because in la liga,the smaler teams dnt realy gv the bigger teams tough time.but come to epl,the smaler teams can useles the biger teams at any time.try swansea and c,they can disgrace ur club at anytime u do not expect.if u tak a look at last season.it all this smaler teams that brought a downfall to chelsea frm wining the league.there z competition in the epl,it only in the la liga u wil c scores lik 7 0,5 0,6 1.dat wot barca do xpecialy

1 Like

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
parrotibaba: dude u seriously do not want dis ... both fans will come n bash each other out ...even on Google u no fit see d ansa ...my humble opinion,EPL,LA LIGA,GERMAN BUNDESLIGA,N ITALIAN SERIE A r d best leagues in d world n none is better Dan each other ,u know why ? cos in d history of football dis leagues hv produced wonderful n great footballers, astonishing teams n coaches n what hv u,so u can't say dat cos a German,English, Italian, or Spanish dominated Europe for 2/3 yrs,its d best league in d world ...
I hv said my own

na tru o
oh my God.... im chokin here with laffz
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what u said might not be too funny but d way u said it.

im outta here, but coming leta to check bashing grin
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Haywhymido(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Silly question, even a blind man knws d answer. Epl ofcourse
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Whats the point of the question....
Are you asking of teams or competition?
My point is that EPL is better in terms of competition but LA LIGA has better teams.

Up till now, there is no evidence that Arsenal is better that
Atletico Bibao. Sevilla is far better than Totenham and Everton.
Villareal could come to EPL and put up a good fight for the title.
Want evidence?,
why hasnt totenham or everton won europa cup but it has been dominated by spain.
Watch a replay of 2012 UEFA super cup of Atl Madrid vs Chelsea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Whats the point of the question....
My point is that EPL is better in terms of competition but LA LIGA has better teams.

Want evidence?,
why hasnt totenham or everton won europa cup but it has been dominated by spain.

I totally agree
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by cr7lomo: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
La liga . just because English and England had higher authority don't mean it's beta
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by acenazt: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
The EPL is More competitive. The la liga is a doupoly of el clasico. The only time you see a real match is when Real madrid and Barca go Head to head. But Athletico madrid and Sevilla are picking up steam
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Segadem(m): 4:55am On Aug 29, 2014
cr7lomo: La liga . just because English and England had higher authority don't mean it's beta
Is la liga a league? abeg this league is just two horse race,no competitiveness among the smaller teams,watching other team apart from real Madrid and barca the stadium would be half or partial filled, even their FA are not helping the matter with discrimination of which the smaller clubs don't get the same match bonuses, allowances compare to big club.
And it is in la liga u can see the first team leading fourth team as much as 30 points.
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by cr7lomo: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Segadem: Is la liga a league? abeg this league is just two horse race,no competitiveness among the smaller teams,watching other team apart from real Madrid and barca the stadium would be half or partial filled, even their FA are not helping the matter with discrimination of which the smaller clubs don't get the same match bonuses, allowances compare to big club.
And it is in la liga u can see the first team leading fourth team as much as 30 points.

If real Madrid and barca join d EPL , it will still b a two horse race .

1 Like

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Greatihex(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
cr7lomo:

If real Madrid and barca join d EPL , it will still b a two horse race .
are u sure u hv taken ur drugs. Even man u at dis dia present condition can stil beat barca or madrid.
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Debroslink: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Greatihex: are u sure u hv taken ur drugs. Even man u at dis dia present condition can stil beat barca or madrid.

Just like they beat Athletic Bilbao home and away when Ferguson was coach shey?

Mid table team in EPL can never win a top laliga team, but Mid table laliga teams always beat top teams in England.
E.G Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool

2 Likes

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by mencade5(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2014

Want evidence?,

u too much my brother. The big 3 in la liga are too much for the smaller ones to handle. While the smaller ones can deal with the big teams in epl.

#team la liga
#team barcelona
team messi

3 Likes

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by mencade5(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Segadem: Is la liga a league? abeg this league is just two horse race,no competitiveness among the smaller teams,watching other team apart from real Madrid and barca the stadium would be half or partial filled, even their FA are not helping the matter with discrimination of which the smaller clubs don't get the same match bonuses, allowances compare to big club.
u are a big liar. U dont know la liga. Stadium are filled when other teams play their matches.

What sevilla, bilbao or villareal can do tottenham, everton, arsenal even mancity can not in europe.
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Greatihex: are u sure u hv taken ur drugs. Even man u at dis dia present condition can stil beat barca or madrid.
i want small of what you are smoking....i think you are talking of barca reserve team that would still beat arsenal talkless of man u

epl is too small for barca or madrid....even atl madrid could come and dominate for 3 years in epl....
Epl is just a competition of averageness

2 Likes

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Greatihex(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Debroslink:

Just like they beat Athletic Bilbao home and away when Ferguson was coach shey?

Mid table team in EPL can never win a top laliga team, but Mid table laliga teams always beat top teams in England.
E.G Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool
if u can say "never" in football, then u knw little abt futbal.
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by parrotibaba(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2014
ppl d craze ooh! na so Fulham beat d likes of juventus n even d den strong Valencia with d likes of David villa n Silva, in dia team reach Europa league final.... or when Liverpool thrashed real Madrid 5-0 in two legs in d champions league, or last two seasons when Fc Bayern thrashed Barcelona 7-0 over two legs... stop hyping any league, football is a game of season... e get time when ac Milan thrash manutd 3-0 4 champions league n later manutd thrash dem 4-0 4 champions league or when Chelsea comot Barcelona for champions league only to be thrashed 4-1 by Athletico Madrid in d super cup...so forget all dis EPL is bigger Dan La liga or la liga is better than EPL cos football is unpredictable...

...I don talk my own
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2014
parrotibaba: ppl d craze ooh! na so Fulham beat d likes of juventus n even d den strong Valencia with d likes of David villa n Silva, in dia team reach Europa league final.... or when Liverpool thrashed real Madrid 5-0 in two legs in d champions league, or last two seasons when Fc Bayern thrashed Barcelona 7-0 over two legs... stop hyping any league, football is a game of season... e get time when ac Milan thrash manutd 3-0 4 champions league n later manutd thrash dem 4-0 4 champions league or when Chelsea comot Barcelona for champions league only to be thrashed 4-1 by Athletico Madrid in d super cup...so forget all dis EPL is bigger Dan La liga or la liga is better than EPL cos football is unpredictable...

...I don talk my own
ur post should be removed....

1 Like

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by erictoonice: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2014
Am a untied fan but I know for sure LA liga is the best. if u put all teams in the world together in one league, it will still be between Madrid and barca, the team that can com closest is Bayern.
now let's answer this? can any Low table English team beat Madrid, barca and Munich? simply NO.
you can't compare Everton or any lower team to even sevila, or even Villarreal.
LA liga has produced players that EPL can only dream of. the best players dream to play there.
don't mistake competitiveness with being better. English teams are slightly better than each other, its a league full of average players, any exeptional player in England dream of going to Spain, unless the big guns aren't interested, then they stay there!
LA liga is the best till tomorrow, even their lower teams dominate Europa league, how then can u compare?
Spanish top teams are better than English top teams!!"
Spanish lower teams are better than English lower teams!!!
wat are we now saying

1 Like

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by CeiW5k: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2014
erictoonice: Am a untied fan but I know for sure LA liga is the best. if u put all teams in the world together in one league, it will still be between Madrid and barca, the team that can com closest is Bayern.
now let's answer this? can any Low table English team beat Madrid, barca and Munich? simply NO.
you can't compare Everton or any lower team to even sevila, or even Villarreal.
LA liga has produced players that EPL can only dream of. the best players dream to play there.
don't mistake competitiveness with being better. English teams are slightly better than each other, its a league full of average players, any exeptional player in England dream of going to Spain, unless the big guns aren't interested, then they stay there!
LA liga is the best till tomorrow, even their lower teams dominate Europa league, how then can u compare?
Spanish top teams are better than English top teams!!"
Spanish lower teams are better than English lower teams!!!
wat are we now saying
u deserve a thousand likes
Sevilla, Villareal,Atl Bilbao and Valencia could come to epl and put up a good fight for the title or even win it

1 Like

Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by tobiboss(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2014
The "hotter" or more "interesting league" is epl, but la liga has better clubs
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by daveP(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2014

Want evidence?,

i beg to disagree with ur comparisms up there. Bilbao is an upcoming power force, so why weigh Arsenal with them? Thats ridiculous. That spoilt the point u were tryna make. Besides many Epl teams have fatigue due to schedule affecting european competitions. Arsene wenger had complained of that in the past on behalf of teams in european-competition.

The la liga have never been heard to have clashed match schedules like Epl.( rem tottenham, swansea-playing 3, 4times a week) let barca take up that schedule and lets see how they'l perform in europe!
The question is which is the better league- thus he is asking of competitiveness and nt team prowess-- i go with the EPL!!!
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Greatihex(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
i want small of what you are smoking....i think you are talking of barca reserve team that would still beat arsenal talkless of man u

epl is too small for barca or madrid....even atl madrid could come and dominate for 3 years in epl....
Epl is just a competition of averageness
yet dis average teams stil win d champions league ahead of these your perfect teams. Wel, d champions league wl start nxt month. Lets just watch.
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by Debroslink: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
daveP: i beg to disagree with ur comparisms up there. Bilbao is an upcoming power force, so why weigh Arsenal with them? Thats ridiculous. That spoilt the point u were tryna make. Besides many Epl teams have fatigue due to schedule affecting european competitions. Arsene wenger had complained of that in the past on behalf of teams in european-competition.

The la liga have never been heard to have clashed match schedules like Epl.( rem tottenham, swansea-playing 3, 4times a week) let barca take up that schedule and lets see how they'l perform in europe!
The question is which is the better league- thus he is asking of competitiveness and nt team prowess-- i go with the EPL!!!

And who the hell is Arsenal when compared with Atletico Madrid? In the last 5 years, Arsenal =1 trophy, Atletico Madrid =8 trophies. Even in history, Atletico Madrid has won more league titles than all London clubs put together. I mean ATM >Arsenal + Chelsea + Tottenham
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by daveP(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Debroslink:

And who the hell is Arsenal when compared with Atletico Madrid? In the last 5 years, Arsenal =1 trophy, Atletico Madrid =8 trophies. Even in history, Atletico Madrid has won more league titles than all London clubs put together. I mean ATM >Arsenal + Chelsea + Tottenham
atletico madrid?? Did i compare with atletico? I was saying comparing Arsenal with Bilbao is uncalled for.haba. If it A.madrid,i wouldnt ave seen need to post. But bilbao? dats a tricky way to undermine Epl team pls.

The guy i earlier quoted said

"there is NO evidence that Arsenal, is better than athletico bilbao" like seriously??
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2014
daveP: atletico madrid?? Did i compare with atletico? I was saying comparing Arsenal with Bilbao is uncalled for.haba. If it A.madrid,i wouldnt ave seen need to post. But bilbao? dats a tricky was to undermine Epl team pls.

The guy i earlier quoted said

"there is NO evidence that Arsenal, is better than athletico bilbao" like seriously??
i stand by more word....even if bilbao were to meet aresenal today...the match would end by a slim margin
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by daveP(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
i stand by more word....even if bilbao were to meet aresenal today...the match would end by a slim margin
busted twice!!!

U stand by your word that there is NO diff between Arsenal and bilbao, then u say the win comes by a slim margin! They are sooo equal that one qualified almost 14times since 2000 for UCL and the oda cant even contest a top four finish back to back.

So equal that despite getting key players injured throughout last season they still finished top 4, why the other had key players and yet could do no justice for a UCL ticket.

And besides in Football, no two teams can be so equal in comparism( that alone have beaten your initial point of comparism) its either one is better, or one is lesser. And i wonder which you'l pick in this case- Arsenal i will pick as better.

Even atletico madrid are better than Arsenal now. ( i rep Gunners) so please argue constructively.

Bilbao is nowhere Arsenal-SIMPLE

HAPPY SUNDAY!!
Re: Btw Epl And La Liga Which League Is Hotter? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
daveP: busted twice!!!

U stand by your word that there is NO diff between Arsenal and bilbao, then u say the win comes by a slim margin! They are sooo equal that one qualified almost 14times since 2000 for UCL and the oda cant even contest a top four finish back to back.

So equal that despite getting key players injured throughout last season they still finished top 4, why the other had key players and yet could do no justice for a UCL ticket.

And besides in Football, no two teams can be so equal in comparism( that alone have beaten your initial point of comparism) its either one is better, or one is lesser. And i wonder which you'l pick in this case- Arsenal i will pick as better.

Even atletico madrid are better than Arsenal now. ( i rep Gunners) so please argue constructively.

Bilbao is nowhere Arsenal-SIMPLE

HAPPY SUNDAY!!
u may have won me in this argument but have i proved to you La Liga has better teams than EPL based on y previous points?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPL Live Streaming / Bet247 Predictions / The Untold Success Story Of Ace Sports Broadcaster - Bimbo Adeola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.