Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap (1161 Views)

When Would Guys Stop Inviting Ladies To Come To The House? / Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Somebody send this as a BC on my bbm today and I have to take pleasure in sharing it to our most nairaland butt-lickers

I'm sure some girls won't like me on this but.....The truth must be reveal!

»When You message a girl once or twice and she doesn't reply, don't message her again... She's not the only girl on your list, try someone else.

»Don't "woo" every skirt on your list... You don't have to be a male LovePeddler. Not every girl is meant
to be your girlfriend... When you ask a girl out and she says "NO",
you already lose your self-esteem and respect to her.

»Improve your self esteem, don't hop on every post made by a girl to like or comment... Sometimes you have to just let it go.

»You don't have to compliment every picture a girl posts. If its not beautiful, don't tell her its beautiful...Perhaps, she already knew it was good before she uploaded it... Believe me, a harsh comment makes more meaning to a girl than hundreds of nice
comments.

»STOP POSTING BULLSHITS LIKE "thanks for the add"...or "thanks for the request" on every
girl's timeline, its pure nonsense! Even if u feel lyk doing dis u can msg her but I don't av passion for it.

»Never tag a girl to an ugly picture...Infact don't tag any girl you don't have a regular chat with.

»If a girl doesn't reply your messages, never
comments on or like your status...then what's she doing on your list?
Many you want to tell me you need friends...

»No girl is good enough for me to "FOLLOW"... If she can't accept your request then cancel your request and move on.

»When a girl uploads a picture or a post and she already has about 20 comments
complimenting the post, then what's the need of complimenting it too..? She already has all the compliments now, just like the post and move on!

>>FINALLY, Prove to girls that you don't need them, and they'll start loving you. Stop being Social Slave to girls, have some self respect for yourself.
Remember, its not girls that will dig your grave when you die,
its your fellow guys. Best of Luck.

3 Likes

Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by mascot87(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Their is a girl I'm following on NL for d past 2 days & she is not following back #unfollowing her immediately
Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by Djicemob: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op u made sense.Everyday i see all these guys(buttlickers) on NL,FB,BBM etc licking the butts of anything with (f) and am like "WTF mehn,Are they no more girls in real-life or what?" Observing my self-worth has almost been like a reflex to me.

1 Like

Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by LaurelP(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dem go hear undecided
Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
mascot87: Their is a girl I'm following on NL for d past 2 days & she is not following back #unfollowing her immediately

LMAO, don't blame me for this cheesy
Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
kirikiri
Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by Tymax(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Thank you very much for those words of wisdom. I know some guys are stubborn goats. They won't listen. angry Imagine! Begging a chic to follow you? You need heavy slap. angry
Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by SaintMog(m): 2:04am On Oct 15, 2014
I love this. A girl should count herself lucky to get a comment from me because I am too busy.
Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by MisterLongman(m): 2:31am On Oct 15, 2014
You so on point..... The most annoying part is if you make a harsh comment on a girls photo.... It's your fellow guys that will start attacking..... Too many woman-wrappers on FB.... They want to hear anything but the truth
Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by passionate88: 3:00am On Oct 15, 2014
LaurelP:
Dem go hear undecided
dm no go gree hear o
Re: Social Advice For Guys-stop This Crap by drnoel: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Johnwizzy:
Somebody send this as a BC on my bbm today and I have to take pleasure in sharing it to our most nairaland butt-lickers

I'm sure some girls won't like me on this but.....The truth must be reveal!

»When You message a girl once or twice and she doesn't reply, don't message her again... She's not the only girl on your list, try someone else.

»Don't "woo" every skirt on your list... You don't have to be a male LovePeddler. Not every girl is meant
to be your girlfriend... When you ask a girl out and she says "NO",
you already lose your self-esteem and respect to her.

»Improve your self esteem, don't hop on every post made by a girl to like or comment... Sometimes you have to just let it go.

»You don't have to compliment every picture a girl posts. If its not beautiful, don't tell her its beautiful...Perhaps, she already knew it was good before she uploaded it... Believe me, a harsh comment makes more meaning to a girl than hundreds of nice
comments.

»STOP POSTING BULLSHITS LIKE "thanks for the add"...or "thanks for the request" on every
girl's timeline, its pure nonsense! Even if u feel lyk doing dis u can msg her but I don't av passion for it.

»Never tag a girl to an ugly picture...Infact don't tag any girl you don't have a regular chat with.

»If a girl doesn't reply your messages, never
comments on or like your status...then what's she doing on your list?
Many you want to tell me you need friends...

»No girl is good enough for me to "FOLLOW"... If she can't accept your request then cancel your request and move on.

»When a girl uploads a picture or a post and she already has about 20 comments
complimenting the post, then what's the need of complimenting it too..? She already has all the compliments now, just like the post and move on!

>>FINALLY, Prove to girls that you don't need them, and they'll start loving you. Stop being Social Slave to girls, have some self respect for yourself.
Remember, its not girls that will dig your grave when you die,
its your fellow guys. Best of Luck.

Na wah 2 some people. U mean to say this ya epistle way u write sweet u so? How u go dey buy panadol 4 other people wahala?

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Awaken Love Or Arouse Love Until Its So Desire. / 22 Relationship Myths You Should Let Go Right Now / Are Indian Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.