Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Omoni Oboli Addresses “beef” With Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Addresses “beef” With Genevieve Nnaji (772 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / "I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Addresses “beef” With Genevieve Nnaji by icebebe(f): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Are these two Nollywood divas feuding?
In an interview with iCampus Magazine, Omoni
Oboli who has been making headlines all August,
addresses rumoured “beef” between her and
Genevieve Nnaji.

“I acted a movie, Anchor Baby, the
director (Lonzo Nzekwe) of the movie
granted an interview and said Omoni
Oboli is the best actress in Nigeria.
Some bloggers lashed on it and said
Omoni Oboli is better than Genevieve and
Omotola. The next thing people started
writing about a supposed “beef” with her.
I cannot get the reason they didn’t write
about beef with Omotola. In my opinion,
someone somewhere was just being
mischievous. I have absolutely no
problem with her and I believe she has no
problem with me.”

Re: Omoni Oboli Addresses “beef” With Genevieve Nnaji by hatux: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's their cup of pap! Nothing concern me*

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro & Gbenga Ajibade Send Out Thank You Message To Well Wishers / I Be Thief? Don Jazzy Denies His Car Collections Is Worth Over N200 Million / Drunk In Love! 25 Year Old Woman Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Robert Pattinson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.