Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria (5142 Views)

Best SUV For 1 Million Naira Budget? / What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? / Which Is Best SUV For Nigeria Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
wetin happen here.
who hide all this post?
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L: wetin happen here.
who hide all this post?

Some notorious element was trying to talk just anyhow to the mod and he had to be silenced lol

I think his id is CityNG
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Openroad(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Its because of the mistake of showing cars for sale in the wrong section... I apologize..Go and see what i have showing in Autos section.. Thanks..
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'll smoke out y'all In My Srt8 Charger after tunning. I have Over 500+HP

just a race. or anything you call it
u guys be shouting 230hp in your Lexus
am gonna make that lexus yell like a sissy
op go get Jeep Srt8
and you are welcome to power, stability, speed,handling
and all good things of life a can offer
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
CityNG:

Some notorious element was trying to talk just anyhow to the mod and he had to be silenced lol

I think his id is CityNG

huh
CityNg is my man in this forum
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Readone35L: I'll smoke out y'all In My Srt8 Charger after tunning. I have Over 500+HP

just a race. or anything you call it
u guys be shouting 230hp in your Lexus
am gonna make that lexus yell like a sissy
op go get Jeep Srt8
and you are welcome to power, stability, speed,handling
and all good things of life a can offer
lol I love this kinda talk
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
elbedso:
lol I love this kinda talk
Am In lag av got q race field around
Come with ur jap
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Readone35L:
Am In lag av got q race field around
Come with ur jap
Pls kindly tell me more about the race field you've got around! Where is it ?
Re: I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria by Davico(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fx35 2006 and above

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chrysler Pacifica Dash Board Display Horrible! / My New Horse / The Meanings Behind These 15 Symbols On Your Car's Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.