Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,633 members, 7,782,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

All Primary And Secondary Schools To Remain Closed Till October 13 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Primary And Secondary Schools To Remain Closed Till October 13 (592 Views)

Ebola: Schools to resume October 13 / Lagos State University(lasu) Closed Till Further Notice!!! / ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Primary And Secondary Schools To Remain Closed Till October 13 by Harbdulrasaq(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
The Federal Government has directed that all
private and public primary and secondary schools
should remain closed till 13th October, 2014 as a
preventive measure against the spread of Ebola
Virus Disease.

This news is coming on the back of findings that hand and
physical touches in the country be brought to barest minimum till the virus is finally sent packing!

Read More: www.edificationinfo.com/breaking-news-all-primary-and-secondary-schools-to-remain-closed-till-october-13-order-by-federal-government/
Re: All Primary And Secondary Schools To Remain Closed Till October 13 by Zakkyoz: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
they should equally close markets and places of worship because children equally go there. beautiful nonsense. my school proprietor should not just tamper with my meagre salary.
Re: All Primary And Secondary Schools To Remain Closed Till October 13 by fiverrwin(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
More time for parents

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Write A Good Project / 52% Credit Pass Recorded In 2014 SSCE NECO Exam / WHAT ARE Important Things One Ought To Know If He Wants To Study Mecheng In 9JA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.