Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? (776 Views)

Jose Mounrinho Or Loius Van Gaal. Who Is Better? / What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One / David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
David Moyes led Man utd to the semifinal of the league cup last season but Van Gaal has just led them out of it at the preliminary stage after a 4-0 defeat to MK Dons, a tenth placed league one club.

In the premiership, last season Man Utd were blessed with 4points after two games but now they only have 1 point.

Now tell me, will Van Gaal do better than David Moyes or would he be sacked earlier than David Moyes duration? Will Van Gaal take Man utd to the promised land or will he crash out? Will Di Maria miss playing in the Champion's league next season or will he take them their?

Have your say?
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
D way I dy see this van gal,I don dy fear oo
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
SammyHoe: David Moyes led Man utd to the semifinal of the league cup last season but Van Gaal has just led them out of it at the preliminary stage after a 4-0 defeat to MK Dons, a tenth placed league one club.

In the premiership, last season Man Utd were blessed with 4points after two games but now they only have 1 point.

Now tell me, will Van Gaal do better than David Moyes or would he be sacked earlier than David Moyes duration? Will Van Gaal take Man utd to the promised land or will he crash out? Will Di Maria miss playing in the Champion's league next season or will he take them their?

Have your say?

We dont have a say right now until december (mid-season)

up gunners tho ;P
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
FT Milton Keynes Dons 4 - 0 Manchester United

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed; lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by seankafor(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
MAAN UUUUUUUUU
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by seankafor(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
MAAN UUUUUUUUU grin
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by 3Dimension: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
His contract is to qualify them back to the top four grin nocapital one cup no fa cup no league. Just 4th place finish.

Lvg is very funny.
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Rilwayne001: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
ish
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Galileogalileo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
There is something i do tell my manu friends..that lvg might not work for them..cos that team needed complete overhaul.... until man go back to drawing board and learn one or two things from barca of 2003/2004 and bayern munchen of 09/10...with the signing of dimaria they will still finish behind the like of manc,chelsea,arsenal..the best they can achieve this season with that their squad is 4th...they need like three world class players to compete....better luck manchester united
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Galileogalileo: There is something i do tell my manu friends..that lvg might not work for them..cos that team needed complete overhaul.... until man go back to drawing board and learn one or two things from barca of 2003/2004 and bayern munchen of 09/10...with the signing of dimaria they will still finish behind the like of manc,chelsea,arsenal..the best they can achieve this season with that their squad is 4th...they need like three world class players to compete....better luck manchester united

The one important bit of fact you missed is that the revolutions you referred to at Barca and Bayern were all started by Van Gaal

Man Utd will rise again

English football will also benefit from the Van Gaal revolution because a lot of academy graduates will become world class players! Just as Spain and Germany benefited from the transformations at Barca and Bayern respectively!

People need to patient

Van Gaal can do it but he is not a magician, it won't be easy
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by HenCq15: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Galileogalileo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
mikeansy:

The one important bit of fact you missed is that the revolutions you referred to at Barca and Bayern were all started by Van Gaal

Man Utd will rise again

English football will also benefit from the Van Gaal revolution because a lot of academy graduates will become world class players! Just as Spain and Germany benefited from the transformations at Barca and Bayern respectively!

People need to patient

Van Gaal can do it but he is not a magician, it won't be easy
agree with you on that..but can man u board do what barca and bayern did..can they? It's obvious the glazer cannot take the risk..this man squad is the same sir lead to epl back then...and that same squad are full of average players is just that sir is great tactician and bring best out of his players...tell me five of that your squad that won that epl that can be a starter at chelsea, barca ,madrid and other elite clubs, my bro football has evolved you need money to stay competitive...what's happening to man u is that they're not buying club, they are club to discover you, nurture you and turn you to world class talent.. that is what sir did and man u board are used to that...they glazers knew they are in for shocker when sir says goobye...what they should have done...is to buy players since man u is financially bouyant to do so but glazers are not willing ..first the glazer said they didn't trust moyes with their fund but now that lvg is now the coach what is delaying them to support him with enough money to lead their transformation...the hereira, shaw they bought lvg said are not the player he want..the strootman and the likes that is what lvg want..and i beleive if glazer are ready to..no player in his right sense will turn you guys down though they might pay rudiculous fee..for dm to come to manu without ucl.. You should known man u is powerful club but the glazers are the problem until you guys voiced out they will not do anything...lvg is the man to lead them but time is needed and patience...
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by nnadychuks(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
i believe van gaal will do something... Alex Ferguson caused all this, he choosed moyes so that people will think alex is the best coach in man u.. Van gaal will do what alex did not do.. We lost vidic, evra, ferdinand.. Just tell me how man u will win chelsea and other teams
Re: Moyes Or Van Gaal, Who Achieves Better? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Man Utd would need to qualify for champions league first before they can regain their lost glory because by so doing, they would be able to sign big players, else they would only be lucky if they stumble upon one like DiMaria again.

I don't see Man utd playing in d Champions league until 2017 except if Liverpool wants them to return.

(1) (Reply)

Di Maria's Greatest Seven Moments For Real Madrid. / Interesting Facts About C.ronaldo And Messi / Liverpool Vs Arsenal.(comments And Predictions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.