Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' (1136 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Flown Abroad In An Ambulance Jet / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Rawlings120(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
A former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, and one of the founders of the All Progressives Congress has expressed his best wishes for the success of the founding chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nuhu Ribadu, who has formally defected from the APC to the Peoples Democratic Party.

Interestingly, Tinubu, whose twitter account shows he joined the social media platform in February 2012, with only 201 tweets (as at time of publishing this story), chose to wish Ribadu well, using the platform.

Although, it doesn’t yet have the twitter verified logo, it shows a photo of the astute politician, with his profile reading: “Fmr. Governor of Lagos State, Nigeria. Democrat, Adocate of True Federalism and Nationalist.National Leader, All Progressives Congress, APC.”

See Tweets

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Rawlings120(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
I Love his display of political maturity.
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
The same Ribadu he threw under the bus at the last election
I am sure Ribadu is smart enough to know the luck he's wishing him is not coming from a pure heart

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Rawlings120(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
babyosisi: The same Ribadu he threw under the bus at the last election
I am sure Ribadu is smart enough to know the luck he's wishing him is not coming from a pure heart
I understand what you mean.... But sometimes a lot of reasons leads to a man's decision.....
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Rawlings120(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
And note that not all Nija politicians call be this mature.
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Gbawe: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Rawlings120: I Love his display of political maturity.

Nothing unexpected in what Tinubu has done because the man is a broad-minded and intelligent realist who works with what is on the ground unlike many others who are perpetually vengeful and hateful. Ribadu is just someone pragmatic folks, aware of the reality of Nigeria, will find easy to like and wish well because he is , even with flaws taken into account, comparatively a very good and dedicated person. Nigerian politics is full of Barracudas so more people than not will wish a good guy like Ribadu well. Personally, I wish him well also.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Blackfire(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
ribadu should wish him "PATIENCE"
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Dozzybaby: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2014

My Nne, you are correct. Tinubu is two faced but he is a learner compared to some people.

The problem with Tinubu is AMALA! Ntu....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Rawlings120(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Nothing unexpected in what Tinubu has done because the man is a broad-minded and intelligent realist who works with what is on the ground unlike many others who are perpetually vengeful and hateful. Ribadu is just someone pragmatic folks, aware of the reality of Nigeria, will find easy to like and wish well because he is , even with flaws taken into account, comparatively a very good and dedicated person. Nigerian politics is full of Barracudas so more people than not will wish a good guy like Ribadu well. Personally, I wish him well also.
honestly am impressed with your write up..... Well spoken..... Now Bow down for God's blessings.... *smile
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by lilprinze: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Shouldn't he be receiving treatment abroad, I thought they said he was flown abroad for medical treatment so he still have strength to be tweeting.
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Urine: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2014

No ma'am, Ribadu wasn't thrown under the bus. He was party to that agreement and was rewarded. As vocal as he is, he has never complained about that incident.
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by manck: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2014
grin undecided
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Maturity displayed by the Jagaban himself.
Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by impromptu: 3:16am On Aug 27, 2014
OP don't rely heavily on twitter. Anybody can have whatever handles he wants. Not usually the best source of news.

Re: Breaking News.... Bola Tinubu Wish Ribadu ''GOODLUCK'' by Rawlings120(m): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2014
impromptu: OP don't rely heavily on twitter. Anybody can have whatever handles he wants. Not usually the best source of news.
yea you Right, but it was on punch news. Too.

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Nigerian Press On The Choice Of Political Candidate / Nigeria's Internet Warriors (BBC Article) / Opininon: The Problem Of Nigeria Today Is The Youth!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.