Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Tought About Lvg After Todays Capital One Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Tought About Lvg After Todays Capital One Cup (920 Views)

Old Pics Of Mourinho,wenger, Ancelotti, Lvg & Pellegrini In Thier Playing Days / Todays Match Predictions For Football Betting Guys. / LVG Hails New United Formation, Criticizes Chicharito Despite Goal Against Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tought About Lvg After Todays Capital One Cup by Olammy76(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
MK Dons 4 - Man United 0
I used to think Louisa Van Girl Is a smart
Coach but its today I know He'S Very
FOOLISH! . You don't go to a club , change
their formation and expect them to adapt
to it immediately. He supposed to start
with their normal formation and slowly
integrate his own style. That way the
whole team will be able to adapt. Man
United Has Defence Problem. As a smart
coach , he ought to Use 4-2-3-1 where 2
holding midfielders will support the weak
defence but instead he opted for 3-5-2
and expect his team to win. This is premier
league bitch! Its not eredivise.
Man you will continue to struggle unless
van gaal changes formation.

(1) (Reply)

NFF Downgrades Keshi / 10 Things That WWE Doesn't Want Us To Know About This Year's Hall Of Famers / Chelsea Have Finally Decided To Sack Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.