Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State (6251 Views)

CAN I Build A 5bed Room Duplex With 20million / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State / Cost Of Building A 5bed Room Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
With great joy and thanks to almighty GOD I will sharing the daily work on site of the construction of a 5 bedroom duplex in ebonyi state.

Contractor: J .O. CONSTRUCTION AND WORKS
Client: Nairalander
Project Type:5 BEDROOM DUPLEX
COMPLITION TIME:135 DAYS

First job was dropping the existing mud house

1 Like

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by passe(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Subscribing
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Thank you so much mr passe and I promise to update everyone here on this progress on every days work on site
Err are some pix of job done so far.

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Iron bender working

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Iron bender working
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2014
More to come
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2014
More to come
3d of the building

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2014
More work

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
eghosajohnny: More to come
3d of the building

Good work, Eghosa. Long time.

Hajji M.
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thank you very much sir,I really appreciate your regularity on this forum and I hope to be part of those giving potential personel like you the very best.

You can call us on this numbers
Bbm(27afc1c0,)
johnontop14@yahoo.com

mufutau55:

Good work, Eghosa. Long time.

Hajji M.

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Work still on as all the pillars are cast and filling is ongoing

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by passe(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Keep up the good work.This project will further help you in getting more project from NLanders
if propery managed without any hitch from both parties. I trust you to be to able to deliver a
professionally done job like prof spyder and others have done at various projects on NL. Best wishes.
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by AreaFada2: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kudos Eghos,

Watching this carefully.
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thank you all for your response and I promise I will not disappoint your expectation I will deliver with the strenght of GoD in me.

Thanks once again and here is how we have gone.

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
We have been having challenges in getting materials to site so not to waste some important time I had to introduce this method to enable the workers get busy a bit so I had to take the thickness of the german floor and cast it on the blocks so from there they can set and as soon as we finish the cas we can get on with the job .

See pix of work done

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
More

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by FastShipping: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2014
@eghsajonny

I have been made to believe that German-Floor is a must anytime we build homes with upper floor(s) in Nigeria.
Nowadays, most Nigerian builders hardly build homes without German Floor. I don't think I've seen any home or
construction on nairaland built without German Floor.

I live in the U.S but I hardly see homes built with the so called German Floor. The only buildings that require
German Floors are malls and buildings with large number of leg traffic.

Now my question is: what prompted you against the German Floor on this construction?
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 2:42am On Sep 02, 2014
FastShipping: @eghsajonny
Now my question is: what prompted you against the German Floor on this construction?

I am sure he will be doing the German floor later... look at the concrete capping on the blocks with DPC level.
The blocks are being capped (filled with concrete/cement mortar) same way the German floor would have capped the floor..
so the German floor can be done later. My Duplex was done the same way...no problem.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by FastShipping: 4:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Ok.
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Thank you very much my OGA HAJI its very good that in life there's always someone to defend your integrity I really appreciate your defensive explanation even though I had to show the concrete capping just to allow the house know that I didn't raise the blocks just like but I still appreciate the quick understanding by my other general but the german floor has been done and the available blocks on ground has being used on the building.

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
More work pix

The sinking truck

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning all,here are some of things going on in site.

Bb27afc1c0
Johnontop14@yahoo.com

Call us anytime.

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello all hope yo all are having a great day work.

Regards
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by PeoplesArmy: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Congrats on your project o. After extensive marketing, I am happy you have a full job to use in showing us your skills and
I am sure you won't disappoint. Try to keep this thread as interactive as possible by addressing necessary questions from
your readers patiently.
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hi all,hopoe you are having a good week ahead

Regards
Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Happy weeked to you all,its being a while I haven't updated the house on the little progress we've made but now I am previledge to show some update on the progress we've made on raising the building and some little jobs done too.

You can ontact us for any services you might need from us.

Contacts are:
Bb 27afc1c0
Johnontop14@yahoo.com

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello all how's your weekend doing hope great,I have being a little busy in site but now here's the update of whjat has being gooing on in site.

Thanks for your viewing

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
More pics

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2014
More pics of our update job as I wish the house a happy sunday

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2014
The plumbing work has being done see pics

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2014
More Pipe work

Re: A 5bed Room Duplex Construction At Ebonyi State by BRAINCRASH(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2014
YOY DIDNT SHOW PICS OF THE COLUMN BASE REINFORCEMENTS(BASKET)....YOU DIDNT EVEN SHOW THEM DURING ASSEMBLY...OR..were they laid in the night....?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Price of Land in Ikorodu and its environ. Buy, Build & Become A Landlord / Pay & Move In Semi Detached Duplex With 4 Bedrooms, BQ & CCTV / Knowing The True Energy Consumption Of Your Home Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.