Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . (654 Views)

Why You Should not get eye drops without prescription / Docs:- Pls Am In Urgent Nid Of A Prescription For Diarrhea / Any Prescription For Bad Mouth Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please doctors in the house,what is the drug prescription for kids with hsv 1?Folks here are confusing it for malaria.Its urgent.Thanks.
Re: Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2014
How do you know its type1 herpes that you child has?
The mere fact that it appears on the mouth ( oral) does not make it type 1 as men who engage in oral s*x can also contract the type2 on the mouth and spread it to their spouses or children when kissed.

Let your doctor see the child and tell him your suspicion. I know he won't be crossed tith you.

Shalom!
Re: Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Hello, I found some information for you on Google and I tried to copy and paste it but keep finding it difficult to submit. Can you try Google? There are different treatments available and you can choose the best one for the kid, you can also seek the help of a health care professional in making the decision. I wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery to the little one smiley
Re: Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks everyone.Its from Google that I got the info.One of their cousin that came visiting had the infection and I guess they got it from him.I'm treating them for malaria at the moment.I've had them checked by 2 different health professionals ,they still insist its malaria. it doesn't look like malaria to me.
Re: Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks everyone.Its from Google that I got the info.One of their cousin that came visiting had the infection and I guess they got it from him.I'm treating them for malaria at the moment.I've had them checked by 2 different health professionals ,they still insist its malaria. it doesn't look like malaria to me.I don't know the kind of malaria with swollen and bleeding gums and sores in the mouth with high temperature..Just fed up.
Re: Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . by Morotov1(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Rule out gingivitis, gingivostomatitis, aphthous sore, cold sore etc before concluding you are dealing with HSVI.

Meet a dentist or physician.
Re: Drug Prescription For Hsv 1 . by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2014
O.k.thanks.I'll do that.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Scare: Accident Victim Dies As Hospital Workers Refuse Treatment / The Most Dangerous Viruses In The World. / Why Does The Press Hate doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.