Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Broilers Chicken - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broilers Chicken (34784 Views)

Please I Need Contact Of Where I Can Sell My Broilers Chicken / Please I Need Advice Or Contact Of Where I Can Sell My Broilers Chicken / Broilers Chicken Are Available For Sale At Ojo, Alaba, Int'l At Good Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broilers Chicken by toocute4uall(f): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls do u still have this broilers for sale.
quote author=hugoboss70 post=51174957]@ marsh 104 pls send to me to @ ugoumeh70@yahoo.com. Also I have 300 fully grown broilers ready for sale[/quote]
Re: Broilers Chicken by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2017
toocute4uall:
quote author=hugoboss70 post=51174957]@ marsh 104 pls send to me to @ ugoumeh70@yahoo.com. Also I have 300 fully grown broilers ready for sale
Hi
Re: Broilers Chicken by frcxs(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Hello, I have 100 fully grown broilers ready for sale. You may contact me on

toocute4uall:
quote author=hugoboss70 post=51174957]@ marsh 104 pls send to me to @ ugoumeh70@yahoo.com. Also I have 300 fully grown broilers ready for sale
Re: Broilers Chicken by baby8ace(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2017
7 weeks old broiler for sell,contact me on henry4luve9@gmail.com

Re: Broilers Chicken by Xilef4real: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hello sir please I am very much interested in your tutorial. Please this my email xilef20@gmail.com. I need help on the feed ration and vaccinations
Re: Broilers Chicken by swagficient(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Pls, I need 6-8 weeks old broiler chicks in large quantity ( with constant supply).
Contact me on princelyava@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Broilers Chicken by legendsilver(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Hello great poultry farmers,
My name is Silver and I sell high quality concentrates for broiler and layer birds at a very avoidable price. The total cost of milling a ton of feed with my concentrates is far lower than buying finished feeds most at times fails to meet farmers expectations.
We at Best Animal Feed (BAF) from Turkey renders after sales services to our customers all over the country raging from bird health, production results, fascination etc.
We have the following products:

1)Greenmix broiler 10% concentrates:
This concentrates contains high quality nutrients needed by broiler birds. It requires 4 bags of 25kg each to mill a ton of feed.

2)Greenmix layer 5% concentrates:
This concentrates contains high quality nutrients specifically for layer birds. It requires 2 bags of 25kg each to mill a ton of feed.

3)Greenmix layer 2.5% concentrates:
This concentrates very high quality nutrients also for layer birds. It requires a very good milling machine to mix the concentrates and other macro nutrients properly so as to attain the desired results. Its only need a bag of 25kg to mill a ton of feed.

Advantages:
1) using our concentrates guarantee you of knowing what you are feeding your birds with, since you are in control of all the process

2) it reduces the cost of feeding

3) The required output is attained within a stipulated period of observation
And finally,

4) you have free access to consult our farm doctors on any issues regarding your birds.

5) we give formulas for broiler birds starting from pre-starter, starter, grower and finisher stage.

6) Also formulas for layer birds starting with 0-3 wks, 4-8wks, 9-16wks, 17wks, 19-45wks, 45-65wks and after 65wks.

We also sell micro nutrients like
Mono calcium phosphate (MCP) and
Dicalcium phosphate (DCP) at affordable prices

Contact details:
08068579076 Mr Silver

Thanks

Re: Broilers Chicken by babspetros: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2017
great compilation here...
more so, if anyone here considered my post on this subject of acquiring the knowledge of formulation,and going by this formular here, its a good combination and thats why i said formalua is not static but experimentally based..if you tested this for a starter bird and it gives a desired result, then you will be satisfied. Still you can get to another point when you figure out another combination that will be more productive. it all goes back to having these 3 key knowledge
1. Nutruent Requirement
2. Nutrient composition of Ingredients
3. formulation method
Kudos my man
jay7:

Broiler starter formula

Maize=18kg (150 naira per kg)

Soybean full fat= 45kg (150 naira per Kg)

Maize offal= 20kg (30 naira per Kg)

Brewers dry grain= 13kg (30 naira per kg)

Bone meal= 3kg (50 naira per kg)

Methionine= 0.25kg ( 1900 naira per kg)

Lysine= 0.25kg ( 1000 naira per kg)

Vit/Min premix= 0.25kg ( 1000 naira per kg)

Salt= 0.25kg ( 120 naira per Kg)

Total Kg of Feed=100Kg

Calculated analysis

ME kcal/Kg= 2918.20

CP= 23.56

Calcium= 1.26

Crude fibre= 5.37

At the price i quote above 25 kg will be 2900 naira so if u think its costlier now keep the formula till when feed ingredients prices will drop.

And for those insulting (Babspetros) I guess you don't understand the difference between the feed formula you get from Google and the one you get from an Animal nutritionist or a practicing farmer.

Cc: babspetros
Re: Broilers Chicken by jay7(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
babspetros:
great compilation here...
more so, if anyone here considered my post on this subject of acquiring the knowledge of formulation,and going by this formular here, its a good combination and thats why i said formalua is not static but experimentally based..if you tested this for a starter bird and it gives a desired result, then you will be satisfied. Still you can get to another point when you figure out another combination that will be more productive. it all goes back to having these 3 key knowledge
1. Nutruent Requirement
2. Nutrient composition of Ingredients
3. formulation method
Kudos my man

Thanks man ur the boss
Re: Broilers Chicken by Artib(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Marsh104:
As per marketing, I don't know how ur area is bt my area here in Enugu is well under serviced. I breed 100 set of broilers every 50 days weighing 1.7 - 1.9 kg and the market is always ready. I supply to big restaurants and meat shops. The sales is by weight. I sell 1kg for N680, the head and leg for N50 and the gizzards for N800/kg.

At divine mercy, if u are making 0.3kg at 4weeks its a mess. I make 0.6kg in 17 days. I formulate my rations and its wonderful. Any who needs can reach me for directives, its free. Lets reason together and grow.
that's nice to hear. I'll need your help in the aspect of feed formulation. please help!
Re: Broilers Chicken by DADAUGO: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
@marsh104, great job well done, please am also interested in the broiler Feed formulation, thank in anticipation. My email ugochinyeredada@gmail.com
Re: Broilers Chicken by babspetros: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
jay7:

Thanks man ur the boss
This e-book will give you all you need to know about broiler feed and feeding: for more inquiries, call 07035706875

Re: Broilers Chicken by shurinz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Marsh104:
As per marketing, I don't know how ur area is bt my area here in Enugu is well under serviced. I breed 100 set of broilers every 50 days weighing 1.7 - 1.9 kg and the market is always ready. I supply to big restaurants and meat shops. The sales is by weight. I sell 1kg for N680, the head and leg for N50 and the gizzards for N800/kg.

At divine mercy, if u are making 0.3kg at 4weeks its a mess. I make 0.6kg in 17 days. I formulate my rations and its wonderful. Any who needs can reach me for directives, its free. Lets reason together and grow.

pls share your Formula with me shurinz3@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Nairalanders, My Farm Is Going Down / Cabbage Grows Well In Southwest Nigeria . See Pictures / The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.