Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. (962 Views)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. / An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by msmon(m): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2014
Dear Mr Seun,

I want to humbly request you to help give answers to the question I will ask below because I'm one of the believer in the saying that "customer are always right".

I need to however inform you that I have been following this forum since 2009 but I have not been able to produce answer to the following question;

1. What's is the basis for topic making front page?
2. Why are fellow nairalanders so concern about making FP and booking space on FP?
3. Is there any benefit intrinsic in topic making FP?
4. How do one become a moderator?

This and many more are what I ponder over and I'd like to get ur response soon and also welcome comments from fellow nairalanders as they are most involve in these.

NOTE: This topic must make FP!
Re: Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by brixton: 3:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Why can't we have a simple inbox and outbox platform for private messages?
Re: Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by Genea(f): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2014
brixton: Why can't we have a simple inbox and outbox platform for private messages?
mesef tire 4 dat one o
Re: Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by Sammysammy1(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2014
let me consult ifa

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by msmon(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Sammysammy1: let me consult ifa

Your username suggest you are joking, you are Samuel, right?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by deloon(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2014
@OP. You get time o.
Re: Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by Timothy3113(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun dont respond to these kind of question.
Re: Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by Nsonaso(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2014
msmon: Dear Mr Seun,

I want to humbly request you to help give answers to the question I will ask below because I'm one of the believer in the saying that "customer are always right".

I need to however inform you that I have been following this forum since 2009 but I have not been able to produce answer to the following question;

2. Why are fellow nairalanders so concern about making FP and booking space on FP?

This and many more are what I ponder over and I'd like to get ur response soon and also welcome comments from fellow nairalanders as they are most involve in these.

NOTE: This topic must make FP!

Bro help me ask them... Again let's try to include this link in every tread we comment on, so that others can see and give us their views on the matter....

And this particular issue would have made me dump NL but considering the good things I've learnt from NL so I still give it a second thought.. But very soon

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. by 77al: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'll be back with my answers, I'll also wait for Seun though.

All right I'm back.
Answers

Ans. Simple, Just write relevant articles. eg articles that solve problems, articles that expose something maybe a company or something etc.
I also stress the fact that the number of likes and comments really do not matter in the short run because it is humans (mods or Seun himself) who decide what gets to the front page and not bots like google search engine.

2. Why are fellow nairalanders so concern[sic] about making FP and booking space on FP?
Ans. They just want to be relevant or known that's all. Just like your regular real life celebrities.

Ans. Nothing more than receiving as much viewership as possible which means more traffic for nairaland. This is why the job is not left for bots.

Ans. I think this question should go to a mod since I'm not one. The worst part is that I've not come across any post which addresses that one.

BTW I also have one question to ask.
Which language is nairaland written in. *I think it's PHP* probably a forum framework like phpbb. Just saying.

With reference to the super mod Seun is willing to employ: I think what nairaland lacks is not a super mod but a very creative person. I'm sure most people are getting fed up with the look of nairaland. If nairaland should go farther than this they should employ a creative person not a super mod.
I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram / Japan's Batman, A Real Life Dark Knight Who Wants To Make People Smile / Imagine If This Existed. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.