Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

having spine problems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / having spine problems? (991 Views)

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

having spine problems? by akpur1(m): 2:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Never been heard
Re: having spine problems? by tayoxx(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2014
space booked.......

I go comment when I wake up
Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 27, 2014
...Am not a guy....but if I am in the Girl's shoes, I dont think I can date someone lower than me or in a lower class than me.......Its not pride....Its common sense.....

.....Personally, I love competition in a relationship, I love it when i drag things academically with my spouse....I dont think someone below my class can do that......

....Apart from that, it doesnt speak well...Your fwends will make jest of you (am talking for the female).....The chances of you guys settling down together is super-slim cos most ladies want already-made men...not cut and sowed men....
Re: having spine problems? by Dubby6(m): 4:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Very well angry
Afterall Jona dated Patience when he had no shoes
Re: having spine problems? by Godmother(f): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2014
MOst guys won't be able to take it. You the girl won't be free in the relationship as whatever you do could be termed as pride
Re: having spine problems? by Baddo101(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2014
akpur1: I have not done this before. Am having a crush on this chick who is in HND1 and am in ND1 I Need your advice please. Should i advance?
There's nothing wrong with it. as for me i will advance ooo. Highest is No and even depending on your persistence or tenacity she may accept.........
There is nothing new under dis world...
Re: having spine problems? by ayogabriel(m): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2014
If Windows have the mind to tell us to use there internet explorer as our default browser while chrome, mozilla exists, then any guy can ask any girl of any standard out. I have dated girls out of my league, but the momentum I gathered no be small. you have to package your self well, dress well, look attractive don't be random, matured girls like reserved guys. Ohb! she said yes.

2 Likes

Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2014
If you are already working or have a business where you get a steady stream of income then you may just be in the clear but if not, it is probable that she may see you as a young son.
Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2014
Of course, even if she be Miss President. She is dateable. Mini big deal eh ?
Re: having spine problems? by LaurelP(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...Am not a guy....but if I am in the Girl's shoes, I dont think I can date someone lower than me or in a lower class than me.......Its not pride....Its common sense.....

.....Personally, I love competition in a relationship, I love it when i drag things academically with my spouse....I dont think someone below my class can do that......

....Apart from that, it doesnt speak well...Your fwends will make jest of you (am talking for the female).....The chances of you guys settling down together is super-slim cos most ladies want already-made men...not cut and sowed men....

No madam
If a woman can date a man way above her level, I don't see why the opposite can't happen
And who says an ND holder can't discuss academics with a HND holder? Some Olevel holders make sensible arguments dan some graduates
I think its dangerous to live ur life on the opinion of your Friends. Ur not only jeopardizing ur happiness but giving them too much power to control you
Now is it a good trend that most ladies want already made men? And what do you mean by cut and sow men?
I think its always better for a woman to be able to take care of herself, not depend on "already made men"

4 Likes

Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2014
Is her degree stamped on her forehead?
Why not?
Re: having spine problems? by kalushaiyke(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Go tell am wetin dey your mind joor...she might even be feeling the boy sef.
Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2014
That she's classes above you doesn't automatically imply that she's older or even more matured than you bro.

Give it your best shot, and depending on your carriage and package you may even do better than her classmates.

1 Like

Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2014
LaurelP:

No madam
If a woman can date a man way above her level, I don't see why the opposite can't happen
And who says an ND holder can't discuss academics with a HND holder? Some Olevel holders make sensible arguments dan some graduates
I think its dangerous to live ur life on the opinion of your Friends. Ur not only jeopardizing ur happiness but giving them too much power to control you
Now is it a good trend that most ladies want already made men? And what do you mean by cut and sow men?
I think its always better for a woman to be able to take care of herself, not depend on "already made men"
...Yeah, i know its not a good trend that most women want already made men....do u think its an offence to want someone higher than u??...is it an offence to want someone who can inspire you academically??...is it an offence to want someone who has passed thru wat u r abt passing thru academically??....I ll love it if my spouse is my role-model
Re: having spine problems? by jnrbayano(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Don't go!

Not because she is higher in class but because you need no distractions in your academics at least for now.
Re: having spine problems? by Jarchi(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2014
Yh not,if she agrees, u don't do level in tertiary skuls we ain't kid anymore
Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...Am not a guy....but if I am in the Girl's shoes, I dont think I can date someone lower than me or in a lower class than me.......Its not pride....Its common sense.....

Never take your heart on a journey without your brain because not all that glitters is gold. Many things that look
good may also be toxic to your destiny. When your emotion is the driver and your brain is the passenger,
accident is inevitable. When you don't define your relationship, you give room for assumptions. A ‘READYMADE ’ man today can cause you ‘ READYMADE ’ trouble tomorrow. Don't
sacrifice your future on the altar of temporary pleasure. My 2cent
Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2014
johnjohn24: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
Ure dead on arrival .
Re: having spine problems? by baggy4luv(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
She would drain u emotionally and move on
Re: having spine problems? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegsky:
Never take your heart on a journey without your brain because not all that glitters is gold. Many things that look
good may also be toxic to your destiny. When your emotion is the driver and your brain is the passenger,
accident is inevitable. When you don't define your relationship, you give room for assumptions. A ‘READYMADE ’ man today can cause you ‘ READYMADE ’ trouble tomorrow. Don't
sacrifice your future on the altar of temporary pleasure. My 2cent
....who is talking about wealth here??.....Am simply trying to explain what i feel about dating someone low to me academically.....I think am using my brain here not my heart.....

1 Like

Re: having spine problems? by Adaeze003(f): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Like som1 said, the girl might not accept you. But like another guy said, you cant be just another random guy if you want her to.

You gotta consider age, are you older? If yes then one point 4 u.

Are you un-broke? Another point

Are you tall? Believe it or not, this will give u an edge.

Do you have a great sense of style? I dont mean wizkid type guys o! If yes then another point 4 you.

Are you street smart? This adds to the swagger I guess.

Are you book smart? This will come in to play if she is book smart too.

If your answer is yes on 3 or more of my questions then u can attempt. Its allot I know but if not, look 4 sm1 on your level or lower. Even 4 some gals on your level sef, u need the same criteria.

Such is life... smiley smiley
Re: having spine problems? by ayogabriel(m): 6:15am On Aug 28, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, i know its not a good trend that most women want already made men....do u think its an offence to want someone higher than u??...is it an offence to want someone who can inspire you academically??...is it an offence to want someone who has passed thru wat u r abt passing thru academically??....I ll love it if my spouse is my role-model
. What the guy is tryn to say is that you should be open minded, making your husband your role model, gives him much power, and I think I like ladies who make themselves role model. Been realist is good though, however ...
Re: having spine problems? by ayogabriel(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, i know its not a good trend that most women want already made men....do u think its an offence to want someone higher than u??...is it an offence to want someone who can inspire you academically??...is it an offence to want someone who has passed thru wat u r abt passing thru academically??....I ll love it if my spouse is my role-model
. What the guy is tryn to say is that you should be open minded, making your husband your role model, gives him much power, and I think I like ladies who make themselves role model. Been a realist is good though, however ... What if your husband isn't what u think of him or what you were expecting him to be after marriage.
Re: having spine problems? by Swizdoe(m): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2014

Typical naija girl mentality...... "I cannot stoop so low" and "We are not on the same level"..... What if you are age mates or he is even older than you and lastly because you in a class higher than his class does not necessarily means that you are more intelligent than him.... Caspisce
Re: having spine problems? by austine4real(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
grin b a man make frnd wt her 1st den use styl ask her out lobatan

(1) (Reply)

Challenging Question to all females including the single Ladies? / How To Pass Women Initial Test Whenyou Approach Them / 8 Signs You’re Dating The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.