Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook (637 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 27, 2014
RCCG GO Pastor E.A Adeboye just took to his
Facebook page to share a picture of himself
holding a thank you note after hitting #2million
Facebook followers...probably the highest in
Nigeria.
He wrote; "I would like to thank you all for 2
million followers on Facebook. May The Lord
bless you and speedily answer all your prayers in
Jesus Name. Let's continue to spread the good
news"
The note says "Thank you for #2 million
friends.." and something else I can't read...
dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/08/pastor-adeboye-thanks-fans-with-pic.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook by Onlinebizexpert(m): 3:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook by impromptu: 3:47am On Aug 27, 2014
Great.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook by oduastates: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2014
2 million magas.
What original thoughts does he come up with other than "sow the seeds and ye shall be blessed".
A man incapable of preaching change within his own country.
A church where every political leper,political criminal and corrupt government officials go to reinforce their criminal spirituality.
The only interest people like me have in the likes of adeboye is how they can basically remote control so many people and basically own their lives.
That is,the science of how insecure can so many become as to believe in fairy tales ,in spite of the many physical evidence around them?
Why follow adeboye when you can follow

Neil degrass Tyson
Slavoj zizek
Cornel west
Naomi Klein
Pat utomi
Sam adeyemi
Chris hedges
NASA
Museum of natural history
Engadget etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1zsuTpczu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbIZU8cQWXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8o767VNyDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41l0DqCZEvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udYz02BQ6vw

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook by Dubby6(m): 4:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Yee!! shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook by Ngwakwe: 4:37am On Aug 27, 2014
oduastates: 2 million magas.
What original thoughts does he come up with other than "sow the seeds and ye shall be blessed".
The only interest people like me have in the likes of adeboye is how they can basically remote control so many people and basically own their lives.
That is,the science of how insecure can so many become as to believe in fairy tales ,in spite of the many physical evidence around them?
Why follow adeboye when you can follow

Neil degrass Tyson
Naomi Klein
Pat utomi
Sam adeyemi
Chris hedges
NASA
Museum of natural history
Engadget etc

When you are pressed, the "Solution" is the only answer.

The truth is I also have the gift of God but refuse to merchandise it for earthly profits.

I won't forget to give you my little experience from my hometown, a true story. There was one "fetish" man who happened to use witchcraft and spiritism to manipulate people, then a time came when he renounced the evil practices and was exposing his colleagues in the witchcraft world.

The community contributed money to invite him to expose the witches upon which they were forced to restore their victims health or be killed/lynched by the community.

I refused to pay the counterpart funding on the ground that it's devilish. However, I refuse to argue or debate the issue with those that had their kits and kins recovered from madness and other various terminal illnesses and high degree curses they've suffered over the years.

I then resorted to keeping mute over the incident (though I refused to pay), reason being I wasn't able to offer an alternative to them until then.

I now extend same lesson to you. Keep mute if you don't have alternative to what they derive from him until a time you can give them a better solution.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook by Tolexander: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2014
RCCG GO Pastor E.A Adeboye just
took to his
Facebook page to share a
picture of himself
holding a thank you note after
hitting #2million
Facebook followers...probably
the highest in
Nigeria.
He wrote; "I would like to thank
you all for 2
million followers on Facebook.
May The Lord
bless you and speedily answer
all your prayers in
Jesus Name. Let's continue to
spread the good
news"
continue to spread the good news?

Baba, don't trust many of these followers with the good news o. Na E-prayer and E-prophecy dem want from you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans After Hitting #2million Followers On Facebook by dorox(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2014
I am sure that Daddy G.O Adeboye must be thinking of how he can effectively monetise his two million friends, which shouldn't be too difficult since Africans generally have a pliable mind.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killed 1,000 Christians In One Day? / R E L I E F ! R E L I E F !! R E L I E F !!! / Gossipping,back Biting And Wickedness Is It A Sin In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.