Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Health Advice: Doctors Online - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice: Doctors Online (65162 Views)

Consult Nigerian Doctors Online / Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! / Health Is Wealth: Health Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by AwesomeGodIAv: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Doc, u avnt answered my questions.

Pls sir
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
AwesomeGodIAv:
Doc, u avnt answered my questions.

Pls sir

Ma'am, the last report shows the pregnancy is likely ectopic. The foetus is developing outside the uterus. That's a very critical case. I insist you, or whoever it is, see an Obstetrician urgently.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by lilmaydee(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Marc9:

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by honeyjoy77: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello Doctor,
I've sent message to your email
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
honeyjoy77:
Hello Doctor,

Alright!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by divinepips(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dr. Thanks for the good work u're doing here, Our God will bless u divinely. Sir. I've been suffering from pre-mature ejaculation and tired of taken drugs both herbal and English drugs. Please kindly advice on d best cure for dis problem, thanks.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
divinepips:
Dr. Thanks for the good work u're doing here, Our God will bless u divinely. Sir. I've been suffering from pre-mature ejaculation and tired of taken drugs both herbal and English drugs. Please kindly advice on d best cure for dis problem, thanks.

Well, there are exercises that can help strengthen your pubococcygeal muscles, so you can control and delay ejaculation. They are called 'Kegel exercise', 'girth', and 'edge method'.

Send me a PM, let me explain how the kegel is done, and also recommend a natural extract rich in zinc, molybdenum, vitamin E, vitamin C, and lots more! It boosts sexual performance
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by honeyjoy77: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
honeyjoy77:
Hello Doctor,
Doctor you haven't answered my questions
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 26, 2014
honeyjoy77:

Doctor you haven't answered my questions

I thought I have. I'm so sorry! I'll send your the name and where you can get it
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by divinepips(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Marc9:

Well, there are exercises that can help strengthen your pubococcygeal muscles, so you can control and delay ejaculation. They are called 'Kegel exercise', 'girth', and 'edge method'.

Send me a PM, let me explain how the kegel is done, and also recommend a natural extract rich in zinc, molybdenum, vitamin E, vitamin C, and lots more! It boosts sexual performance
Goodmorning Dr. and thanks for kind response, i just sent you a PM. This is my e-mail ezebuiroamaka@gmail.com
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by honeyjoy77: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
honeyjoy77:
Hello Doctor,
Hello Doctor,
Please the name and price of an immune booster and sp**m quality enhancer. I've sent this message to your email but you didn't reply that is why I just decided to rewrite it here too. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
honeyjoy77:

Hello Doctor,
Please the name and price of an immune booster and sp**m quality enhancer. I've sent this message to your email but you didn't reply that is why I just decided to rewrite it here too. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm also sorry as well. In fact, there is an overwhelming number of mails in my inbox that I don't know whose mail is whose, hope that english is correct?!

But I'll send you a reply now!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls help me interpret this test result.
FBC
Hb..... 11.8(12-16)g/dl PCV.....32.8(36-47)% WBC(T)..6.2(4.5-11)x10/uL
Differential
N 27(40-72)%
L 65(20-45)%
M 05(2- eight(cool%
E 03(1-6)%
B 0(0-0.5)%
Film Report hypochromic Anisocytosis ++ poikilocytosis +
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Francesxavier(f): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gud Evening Doc, pls i want to know if it is a normal thing for a person to menstrate twice in a month.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Francesxavier:
Gud Evening Doc, pls i want to know if it is a normal thing for a person to menstrate twice in a month.

It depends. If you have a cycle length of 30days below, then you could menstruate on the 1st day of the month(1st), and subsequently menstruate at the end of the month(30th or 31st).

But here's the deal. The interval between consecutive menstruations must not be below 21days, and not exceed 35days.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pinopinoguy:
Pls help me interpret this test result.
FBC
Hb..... 11.8(12-16)g/dl PCV.....32.8(36-47)% WBC(T)..6.2(4.5-11)x10/uL
Differential
N 27(40-72)%
L 65(20-45)%
M 05(2- eight(cool%
E 03(1-6)%
B 0(0-0.5)%
Film Report hypochromic Anisocytosis ++ poikilocytosis +
thanks in anticipation.

Your Packed Cell Volume is low. You're kind of anaemic, nt severe though!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Marc9:

Tnx so much. pls what do I do or how can it be treated.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by divinepips(m): 4:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Marc9:

Dr. Good morning, u've not replied my last mail as regards d drugs for my ailment.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Pinopinoguy:

Tnx so much. pls what do I do or how can it be treated.

There's a factor responsible for the drop in your PCV. I don't know if you ran MP and widal tests, but those tests, plus other investigations, would reveal the cause of the PCV drop.

Let me ask, were you down with malaria or typhoid fever?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2014
divinepips:
Dr. Good morning, u've not replied my last mail as regards d drugs for my ailment.

Sorry about that please. I was so preoccupied! I'll reply your mail
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Marc9:

There's a factor responsible for the drop in your PCV. I don't know if you ran MP and widal tests, but those tests, plus other investigations, would reveal the cause of the PCV drop.

Let me ask, were you down with malaria or typhoid fever?
yes doc I ran mp test and it was positive
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Pinopinoguy:

yes doc I ran mp test and it was positive

That expains why you have a drop in PCV. The malaria parasite is responsible.

Are you on antimalarial treatment now? if yes, what drugs were you given?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Buddhar(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Has there been any case of Doc. Diagnosed of HIV? And how do they cope with stigmatisation @ work place?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Marc9:

That expains why you have a drop in PCV. The malaria parasite is responsible.

Are you on antimalarial treatment now? if yes, what drugs were you given?
I was given coatem plus some thyphoid fever drugs.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Buddhar(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
How wiLl a Doc diagnose of HIV avoid stigmatisation @ work place.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pinopinoguy:

I was given coartem plus some typhoid fever drugs.

Okay! Don't worry you'll recover in no time. Plus, after your dose, you can get blood builder to help replenish your lost blood!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buddhar:
How would a Doc diagnose with HIV avoid stigmatisation @ work place.

Ignore what people at work would say. It's not a death sentence. In fact, with healthy living and diets, the PLWHA would look healthier than those without the infection, and they'll live as long as other people without the infection

Pay no listening ears or attention to what people would say! We're all visitors on earth, and we'll surely go home one day!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by divinepips(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Marc9:

Sorry about that please. I was so preoccupied! I'll reply your mail

No problem Dr. just take your time, i am very grateful.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mumsyfiyin:
Please I would appreciate if you could provide answer to my question I did a serum progesterone test on day 23 and the result came out at 45noml what does this mean and I have an history of high prolactin which has reduced drastically with test showing so

I would also like to know why after sex most of DH sperms runs down even after suspending myself like suggested if I stand up most of it drips down like sticky liquid.

It means your progesterone level is 45nm/ml.

The seminal reflux(outward flow of s.emen) could be due to hydrospermia(watery s.emen).
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2014
CINDY19:
hy doc, am three wks pregnant, i confirmed it dis wk wen i went for test..Bt am worried cos dere is no symptom of bin pregnant lyk bin naseous, fatigue, cravings, am nt even adding weight apart frm d fact dat am always urinatin evry minute am even doubting if am pregnant sef cos its my first tym..planning on goin for anoda test again to re confirm cos am jst My normal sef..

You probably haven't started feeling discomforts and signs associated with early pregnancy because hCG secretion is still low, and placentation is just kick starting.

Three weeks pregnancy technically interpretes you had sex*ual intercourse a week(7days) back, which was within your mid-cycle.

Just wait till you're 4weeks gone, I'm sure you'll begin to experince hypersalivation, nausea, morning sickness, and perhaps, vomitting, since you're primigravid.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by VOM: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Marc9:

Here are things you need know about malaria and typhoid parasites. They are intracellular parasites. They invade red blood cells and destroy the cells. When that happens, it leads to anaemia.

The reason you get tired easily and experince chills is because you're anaemic, and likely still have strains of the parasites in you.

I would not recommend or prescribe drugs for you, at least not here. But you could add me on BBM or send me a PM or email me.

Thanks so much doc,I've sent a bbm invite already,kindly accept.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out / Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.