Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers (26468 Views)

PHOTO: Julianne Hough Suffers Major Nip Slip After 'hitting The Dancefloor / Bird Turns Into Woman At Oshodi After Hitting NEPA Wire / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by 50calibre(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2014
The business is thriving, growing at an exponential rate.

That paper keeps rolling in.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by mencade5(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2014
i see...u try.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Emmybreezy(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Papa
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
cheesy
Talk na
ggrin: Opundecided haba
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by TreasuredGlory: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Your question smacks of pure mischief. Nonetheless, ask Google.
allanphash7: who is pastor adeboye pls
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Sammysammy1(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Pastor we love u

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Akalia(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Become a Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy great membership benefit. Click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by 2rhymestharap(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
SCAMMMM!!!!!!... Photoshop ! Wetin concern Abeboye with Twitter naah.. He said it himself that he aint on any social media... Nigerians fear God naa. embarassed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by deeptechcool(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
moneybag100:
Ok
are u a sheep?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
[you are very rude my dear , so its now become a sin to ask what u dont know. smh .o wa lara e . goat like uquote author=TreasuredGlory]Your question sparks of pure mischief. Nonetheless, ask Google.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by akpanikpe(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Na the new pastor wey taribor west employ for him Italy base church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by mencade5(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2014
jonescyras: G

na wa oo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Ramanto(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2014
PLZ,does that mean more money?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2014
I do not understand why a pastor feels the need to GIVE THANKS TO FANS for making him feel popular on a social media website that was created by an America student who may not even believe in God.

The last I remember, out Lord Jesus Christ whom we worship and whom we are to follow if ever intend to enter heaven (follow me)... Jesus never sought any polularity and as of the time he was dying on the cross everybody whom he ever heal cured and spoke to ran away. Only his mother and John the deciple remained with him till he died and was brought down from the cross. (And placed on his mother's lap).

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by paul288yahoo(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2014
Superstar007: both naij and Information Nigeria have more than 2 million likes so how is this news

I just dey vex this morning,

How can I ever forgive #MTN? How can I ever forget how MTN planned
and duped me of my hard earned
100naira.

Feelling lonely in my apartment, I got a
text from MTN last night that reads-:

"How well do you know Nigeria? For #mind_blowing facts about Nigeria, text #FACT to 32310 @100/day.

Being a patroitic citizen of this country, I immediately sacrificed my 100naira by subscribing.
few minutes latter, the mind blowing fact arrived........ ............... .. .......
"Do you know that the two colours
in the Nigerian flag are green and
white?"
"Do you know that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the President of Nigeria and that Abuja is the Capital of Nigeria?"

"Oooops........ .like seriously? Who doesnt know that ?

Mtn better refund my money oh or else........... . .
I will be forced to go down on my knees and commit the matter to Baba God oooo.
HABA.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by akpanikpe(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Better still, the new player man United sign along side demaria yesterday to help them revive thair season after MK Dons humiliation last night.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by skyrocketters: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2014
wow
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by akinzyakin(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2014
*in Olamide's Voice*"Story for The gods"
Wonda aw dis made Frontpage sef
*hiss*
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by PassingShot(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2014
Einsthawkton: God bless him too and keep him alive to reach over 114 years.
AMEN

What about to keep him alive forever? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Whizzdom(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014
That's good

Pastor Adeboye is a spiritual man of God that has touched the hearts of many people in this world

I prayer that, that figure (2 million) will increase more dan that in Jesus Name.

And i pray that people will continue to give der life to Christ Jesus in Jesus Name.

#Celeboi

No time .....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by Blockus: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2014
Somebody should give this man the 'Ice Bucket Challenge'... Lets see how much he donates to the ALS Charity

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2014
How come adeboye, tb joshau & co. have not prophesied and informed d federal govt were d chibok girls are and how to rescue them? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by DIVINE78: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2014
God Bless Daddy Adebayo and his family.
God Bless me and my family.
Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by roufy235(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2014
amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by nwene222(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2014
He is my great grandfather, Oyedepo my grandfather and Ibiyeomie my father. Google is your friend!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by cold(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Hmmm..more like 2 million mugus. With a sucker born every minute in Nigeria,that number is set to grow at a phenomenal rate. Daddy G.O (Daddy of the Gullible Ones) be like 'yeah,i have them exactly where i want them'.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers by allanphash7(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2014
really? he doesnt need to go to italy o cos we need pple like him to kill shekau with prayer for us
akpanikpe:
Na the new pastor wey taribor west employ for him Italy base church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US / See The Huge Python Killed By Brother Measured 16ft!!! / Biography Of Margret Obi|meet Peter Obi's Wife Formerly Margaret Brownson Usen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.