Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics (1715 Views)

Ag President Osinbajo Looking At The Files First Day In Office..... / Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 / (pix) Are These Statistics By Forbes True??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by kernel504(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2014
The statics
below clearly shows that the
Northerners have had everything
good yet they are backwards in
everything!
Northern statistics:
** Vice President -North.
** Senate President -North
** Speaker House of Reps – North.
** PDP National Chairman – North.
** Head of Service – North.
** INEC Chairman – North.
** Inspector General of Police –
North.
** Chief Justice of federation –
North.
** President Court of Appeal –
North.
** EFCC Chairman – North.
** President Federal high court –
North.
** National Security Adviser –
North.
** Chief of Defense Staff – North.
** Comptroller, Customs Service –
North.
** Defence Minister- North.
** Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC – North
** Controller General of Prison
Services – North.
** Richest man in Africa – North.
** 85% of Petroleum Marketers in
Nigeria -
Northerners.
** 80% of Oil Block Owners in
Nigeria -
Northerners.
** 99% of beggars in Nigeria –
Northerners
** Boko Haram – North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria
and
Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in
the North.
Now, ask yourself, what is the
problem of the
Northerners?

4 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by seankafor(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2014
they re their own problem

4 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
So the first thing you did in the morning was to come on Nairaland and post this junk undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Ezedon(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Its not their fault, its a curse
Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2014
They are cursed alright.

1 Like

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by enemaralph: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. The gospel brings illumination to a people while the absence of it brings about darkness and its derivatives.[b][/b

8 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Donmarrius: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2014
The only solution,to the problem of the north,is the gospel of Christ,which is the gospel of redemption.Unfortunately,the gods of this earth,has blind folded them,and made them enemy of this truth.But i pray for them,that the gospel of Christ,will have free cause,in there land,that they in turn,will experience liberty,that the gospel brings.

2 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Rawani: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2014
What I would be worried about is never having the privilege of these positions or influence and being dominated by political masters, yet having a 59.1% poverty rate (only 18% less than the north) and being plagued with societal vices from the pit of hell like grandma rape_, baby manufacturing, ritual killing, Cannibalism etc. and still cursed with not having hope of leading my own country in the nearest future. That is losing on both ends! Even the Israelites took a shorter time to reach the promised land.

4 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by hushmail: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2014
they r their own worst enemy

3 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by slimfit1(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2014
dragan: So the first thing you did in the morning was to come on Nairaland and post this junk undecided

The truth always looks like junk sometime.

1 Like

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by EasternLeopard: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Illegal Opportunities are always cursed
Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by kernel504(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
dragan: So the first thing you did in the morning was to come on Nairaland and post this junk undecided

Am sorry if you are from the North, but then...

1 Like

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by chinasaekperem: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
i dont just know what their problem is.
Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Rawani: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard: Illegal Opportunities are always cursed

You sound really pained. undecided
Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by kernel504(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rawani: What I would be worried about is never having the privilege of these positions or influence and being dominated by political masters, yet having a 59.1% poverty rate (only 18% less than the north) and being plagued with societal vices from the pit of hell like grandma rape_, baby manufacturing, ritual killing, Cannibalism etc. and still cursed with not having hope of leading my own country in the nearest future. That is losing on both ends! Even the Israelites took a shorter time to reach the promised land.

Even with the level of data manipulations to aid North, North has the highest illliteracy rate in Nigeria.
Highest Beggars
Highest Street Urchins
highest Death rate
Chief Terrorist of Africa
Information reaching us after confab, From High Chief Dokpesi, says North brings nothing to the table.The data is in the open.

3 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by astana1: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
i wonder why u didn't mention their states or Geo-political zones, is the north a county ? Don't people from different zones deserve to be represented ?

1 Like

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Rawani: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

Even with the level of data manipulations to aid North, North has the highest illliteracy rate in Nigeria.
Highest Beggars
Highest Street Urchins
highest Death rate
Chief Terrorist of Africa
Information reaching us after confab, From High Chief Dokpesi, says North brings nothing to the table.The data is in the open.

Let me help you (borrowing your language grin):

Highest Rape_ Rate
Highest Crime Rate
Highest Deportation Rate
Highest Drug Traffickers
Highest Kidnappers
Highest Baby Factories
Highest Prostitutes
Highest Fake Drugs
Highest Cannibals
Highest Migrants
Worst War Victims
Tiniest Land Mass
Most Hanged in Foreign Lands

and the latest...

Chief Parasite of the Federal Republic (CPFR).
tongue

6 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by kernel504(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rawani:

Let me help you (borrowing your language grin):

Highest Rape_ Rate
Highest Crime Rate
Highest Drug Traffickers
Highest Kidnappers
Highest Baby Factories
Highest Prostitutes
Highest Cannibals
Worst War Victims
Tiniest Land Mass
Highest Migrants

and the latest...

Chief Parasite of the Federal Republic. tongue

Even with the years of war in the East, the North cannot compete with other tribes.

Q U E S T I O N:
Please tell the whole Nigeria, one area where the North is doing better than any other tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Rawani: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

Even with the years of war in the East, the North cannot compete with other tribes.

Q U E S T I O N:
Please tell the whole Nigeria, one area where the North is doing better than any other tribe.

Commerce, Agriculture, Politics a.k.a Thrive, Eat and Rule. cool.

For further information - www.forbes.com.

1 Like

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Dibiachukwu: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
WHat exactly is this thread about.
Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Rawani: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dibiachukwu: WHat exactly is this thread about.

Propaganda promoters with a chronic case of inferiority complex trying start another North bashing thread.

1 Like

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by kernel504(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rawani:

Commerce, Agriculture, Politics a.k.a Thrive, Eat and Rule. cool.

For further information - www.forbes.com.

hahahaah... Me and You know it. That outside Agriculture, which is gradually going into oblivion as a result of terrorism. There are not contributing anything financially to the FG, on record.
Secondly, ever since we got into Democracy, the North have been playing secon fedle.

2 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by EasternLeopard: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rawani:

You sound really pained. undecided

Pained

I just pity those suffering most under the cursecurse cheesy
Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Rawani: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

hahahaah... Me and You know it. That outside Agriculture, which is gradually going into oblivion as a result of terrorism. There are not contributing anything financially to the FG, on record.
Secondly, ever since we got into Democracy, the North have been playing secon fedle fiddle.

Kindly list the founding members, key actors and principal officers of the two relevant political parties in Nigeria. Dangote feeds you, and his taxes grow the economy. The only 2 Nigerians on the Forbes list are northerners. The contribution of agriculture to the GDP is increasing and northerners are building Ultra-Modern Farms left, right and center. Northerners are not chestbeaters. Marry these phrases and go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by EasternLeopard: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rawani:

Kindly list the founding members, key actors and principal officers of the two relevant political parties in Nigeria. Dangote feeds you, and his taxes grow the economy. The only 2 Nigerians on the Forbes list are northerners. The contribution of agriculture to the GDP is increasing and northerners are building Ultra-Modern Farms left, right and center. Northerners are not chestbeaters. Marry these phrases and go figure.

I appreciate the fact that Dangote made the best out of the monopoly given to him by Northern military govt

But

I pity millions of Arewas who live without hope and see suicide for Allah as the only respite out of pain

4 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by kernel504(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rawani:

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Rawani: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I appreciate the fact that Dangote made the best out of the monopoly given to him by Northern military govt

But

I pity millions of Arewas who live without hope and see suicide for Allah as the only respite out of pain

I pity them too, I hope they and the 38 million southerners (59% of 65 million) get succour from the failure of leadership plaguing our country. Too bad Ibeto did not belong to a politically superior region.
Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by merieam16(f): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dey need d light of the world which is christ my humble submission
Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by Validated: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rawani:

I pity them too, I hope they and the 38 million southerners (59% of 65 million) get succour from the failure of leadership plaguing our country. Too bad Ibeto did not belong to a politically superior region.

This is the very reason gradual restructuring is happening. Before 1998, all decisions were based on the Caliphate's approval, that has since changed and by God's grace post 2015, the restructuring would have balanced off. Lets wait and see.

However Boko Haram has set the North-North about 10 years behind Nigeria. How will they catch up? If this generation that depended on FG patronage leaves, what is the hope of the masses of 'almajiris' being grown in the North? I recalled serving (NYSC) in Bauchi years back and I saw the mass of young children (6-15) who should be in schools then just hoarding behind their mallams to beg. Now these children are grown and they have nothing to do other that to sell 'gworo' on the streets or fetch water 'mai ruwa' or serve as 'mai guards' or join Boko Haram.

The north need to wake up and take their destiny in their hands and stop living in delusion and looking for who to blame. Truth is with time, these Bako boys will turn against their elites. I am wondering where all the rich men (Oil magnates and captains of industries) in Iraq and Syria back then are now? Just imagine what will happen if the North see no danger around them now to make amend.

On the born-to-rule mentality, that is now history. The Middle belt re-awakening and Boko Haram insurgency has perfectly nailed that.

2 Likes

Re: Can North Survive Again Looking At These Statistics by uzolexis(f): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nnnn

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: IG Orders Ekiti CP To Lock Court Gates / Photos- Umana Umana Joins APC / Know The Facts! Jonathan Did Not Bring Back Our Trains, OBJ Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.