Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says (3281 Views)

Taylor Swift's Denies Doing Cocaine Backstage At Vmas,I was just blowing my nose / Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by naijahot: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/--DixXWH6h0U/U_0DPdR4zWI/AAAAAAADaf8/rZfRz6YKMXM/s1600/a.png[/img]
Beyonce and Jay Z can't go a day these days without one report or the other about the state of their marriage. After their appearance at the VMAs on Sunday night, The NY Post hired a body language expert to analyze Beyonce and Jay Z's body language during the award ceremony.

Below is what body language expert, Susan Constantine, who works with a Florida court had to say;

Beyoncé’s face:
“She’s giving a false smile,” Constantine says. If she were really happy, her eyebrows would be lifted and her eyes would be more open. Jay Z’s face
“This is what we call a flat face,” Constantine says. “There’s no expression whatsoever.” Happiness would be indicated by upturned corners of the mouth. But he’s less strained than Beyoncé.

Their Eyes:
“Neither one of them is looking at each other,” says body language expert Susan Constantine. “Their interest is more in their daughter.”

Beyoncé’s hand over midsection
She’s blocking her stomach area — the home of emotions in the body — indicating a feeling of vulnerability. Were she feeling comfortable, she’d expose her midsection.

Beyoncé’s hip
Her hips are angled away from her husband, indicating disassociation. “In other [older] photos, you see Beyoncé leaning into her husband,” Constantine says.

Blue Ivy
Her hands are clasped in a prayer-like way. Happiness would be indicated by raised arms and an extended body. Instead, she’s making herself small. “Maybe she’s praying her parents get back together,” Constantine says.

Lol, Blue Ivy is not even spared...

See more on http://www./2014/08/revealed-beyonce-and-jay-z-hug-and-kiss.html
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by ggrin(f): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2014
undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by johnwizey: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by axortedbabe(f): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2014
I've neva read sumtin as stupid as dis before...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by vm26: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
i was going to agree to this till ths person talked abt blue ivy.blue ivy is a kid and she doesnt know anything.making the whole observation questionable
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by ugodean8485(f): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Like seriously people should allow this couple be....this is the extent of how unhappy most people are seeing others happy.the society is so keen to make them breakup!!! angry
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by starcelebritybu(f): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2014
I think Constantine telling truth.. grin grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by ElFenomeno1: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2014
axortedbabe: I've neva read sumtin as stupid as dis before...

Why do you think it is silly?!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by Dubby6(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Bullsh!t...U dey Analyze baby, ur own don finish
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Prize that comes with being a celebrity! can't they just leave them alone I pity that family.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by DrLee(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
shocked
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by DrLee(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
haha! leave them alone and face your family. busy bodies

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by phransix147(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
I taya for all these oyibo sef...

This space belongs to a Landlord!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by hensben(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
this lawyer nor understand her job, if you guys watched the award night, they even kissed.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by rattlesnake(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
People will soon use sh1t as Burger
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by SpaceGoat: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
his he man or boy ? access youre guy here https://www.nairaland.com/1875910/he-man-boy-acces-him
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by dnacrystal: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
and the moral lesson is........?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
I hope she got paid well for this jobless and unsolicited analysis? undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by hatux: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Body language expert, like?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
I don't know why people want this lovely couple to split. I really love them

During beyonce's performance see the look on kim kardashian's face LOL

I love beyonce nd JayZ cos they are the only celebrities the kardashians can't force friendship with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by lulu1986(f): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wait until Jesus come...stupid..leave them alone..they dont have time wit u .joh mmxxm
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by ModusOperandi(f): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sherlock Holmes wanna-be undecided. .
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by 9jahubcom(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Simply amebo
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by Emeca: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Lol on d Blue Ivy connection. The thing is children pick up on vibes no matter how ignorant u think they are. They see and learn quickly than adults. What they fail to communicate in words, they do thru their emotions.

There is more than meets d eye to their relationship. But I agree with pple who say their marriage is more of a business deal dan an actual marriage. Bey is a decent girl who got hitched up to a reformed thug, but d problem is...once a thug, always a thug. Jay-Z is very much his old self no matter how much he tries to control himself. Thats why d rumours persist abt his infidelities. The biggest clue came thru d video where her sis was attacking Jay-Z. Its apparent from Bey's countenance that she supported her sis - who seemed to standing up for her Big Sis. The only tym Bey said sumtin to any of dem...it was to Jay-Z, and he looked like he was defending himself.

Expect the partnership to last as long as they can milk every penny from it.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says by folu4real(f): 1:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Na wa ooº°˚˚˚°ºooº°˚˚˚°ºo expert or no expert they should Beyonce and Jay Z alone. It non of our business if they decide 2 go their seperate ways.

(1) (Reply)

Teju Babyface And Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Google To Shut Down Linda Ikeji’s Blog? / Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.