Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon (4119 Views)

Boko Haram: We Dont Need US War Aircraft Our Witchcraft can take On The Fight. / No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Afroconnect: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
aguiyi:

the energy with which you propagate boko haram issues is enough for you to get a life and be a meaningful citizens.

check nairaland for all your post on boko haram and show me which of them is a constructive criticism that is expected of a real Nigerian. Even Tinubu and Buhari dont sound this unpatriotic .

Before you start your usual insults , please show us evidence of your contribution to a better Nigeria or you are one of those who believe they must be in the seat of power before making positive impact.

Stop blaming the Op for pointing out a possibility,we all need to urge the president to act or allow a better candidate take charge.

It shouldn't matter to any reasonable human where the President comes from.we all should be objective and support a leader that will serve us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Gbawe: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
aguiyi:

you are suffering from dementia hence your inability to make arguments without insulting forum members.

were in my post did i mention GEJ,boko haram strength or weakness or even that of the Nigerian Army.
my response to you is based on your comments on this forum and not this thread in particular. if you insulting others makes you feel good then go ahead but just know that each time you make such comments , you are telling the world how poor your parenting and up bring was because its only a person that suffered poor parenting that can not make an argument or involve in discussions without insulting those who see things differently.

Mumu, I am well aware of your antecedence of bigotry and clannishness here so I make no apologies for being rude to you or assuming you an ethnocentric devotee of GEJ. I have nil eegard for your kind so kindly stay out of my way and you won't have a problem. By the way it is you and your fellow hateful co-travellers in malevolent indoctrination who are the produts of poor parenting.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Mumu, I am well aware of your antecedence of bigotry and clannishness here so I make no apologies for being rude to you or assuming you an ethnocentric devotee of GEJ. I have nil eegard for your kind so kindly stay out of my way and you won't have a problem. By the way it is you and your fellow hateful co-travellers in malevolent indoctrination who are the produts of poor parenting.

there he goes again, insults in all his comments. were you raised by bullies or you just feel good when you throw such tantrums .

all this jargon you are spewing here and there is not improving your personality in any way so learn to write in simple and correct English.

as for the topic,

i advice you stop hyping the success of the terrorists, it makes you look like their apologist. the Australian negotiator have told the whole world in his last write up on this issue that the presidents hand is tied because he will be seen as having a northern agenda .

hope you also remember some of your comments when ihejirika was hitting this terrorists real hard. now non of you is threatening to sue anyone to the hague

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by comos: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
TechRev:
lol,
their aircraft carrier is also on the way built to operate in lake chad. Unlike US Nimitz, the bokoharam aircraft carrier can carry 500 f16 fighter jets and can also fly. It has enough fuel and supplies to go on for 300yrs.
There has been talks in Bokoharam high command to make the aircraft carrier invisible!
OP can give more details.
It will be use on you and your people
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by EasternLeopard: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
#bring back ihejirika # cool
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Gbawe: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Afroconnect:

Stop blaming the Op for pointing out a ossibility,we all need to urge the president to act or allow a better candidate take charge.

It shouldn't matter to any reasonable human where the President comes from.we all should be objective and support a leader that will serve us.

Thank you!!! The idiot cannot appreciate that Nigerians are dying and the nation drawing closer to becoming Somalia while him and his ethnocentric co-travellers remain devoted to a leader the entire world, and not Gbawe alone, has proclaimed to be seriously incompetent and hopelessly out of his debt.

This is why I have no time or patience for his kind. They are dangerous with how they would rather see Nigeria burn, clannishly backing a failed 'brother', than support what is right for millions.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
mandozhero: Boko Haram from their youtube display now has sophisticated weapons that even scare Nigerian Military. The way they got those weapons (e.g: APC, RPG, GPMG, assault rifles, etc) is the way they will soon get aircraft to fight Nigeria.

Nigeria being the greatest grand force in Africa can handle this Boko Haram issue, only if Nigeria key players stop playing politicians with this issue.
Nigerian leaders are clueless.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Gbawe: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nobleval: Nigerian leaders are clueless.

Yes but ordinary Nigerians themselves are even more clueless with how they cannot come together and decide, as others are able to do with ease elsewhere, when leadership is irretrievably failed and incapable of delivering solutions thus needing replacement. Sentimentality, bias and prejudice has to overcome everything to leave Nigerians fighting each other when it is their indolent and over-pampered leaders they should be holding to account.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by PapiWata: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Clearly President Johathan's continued tenure right through till 2019 is going to be the cause of great sadness and anguish in some quarters.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by gbenga4sure(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
In goodlucks voice"we have looked into this bokoharam issue and we are taking necessary steps.This issue of bokoharam will come to an end soon."
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by PapiWata: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
gbenga4sure: In goodlucks voice"we have looked into this bokoharam issue and we are taking necessary steps.This issue of bokoharam will come to an end soon."

And so it will, Gbenga, so it will. Unlike video games, war does not proceed in accordance with a pre-defined course adjustable by the user.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by gbenga4sure(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
PapiWata:

And so it will, Gbenga, so it will. Unlike video games, war does not proceed in accordance with a pre-defined course adjustable by the user.
So it will since 2012.dix same old shit.The government isnt dtamined,and nigerian army are divided.i doubt it will and if it does it will take a longer time and not very soon
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by PapiWata: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
gbenga4sure: So it will since 2012.dix same old shit.The government isnt dtamined,and nigerian army are divided.i doubt it will and if it does it will take a longer time and not very soon

As the old saying goes, spectators never run short of advice to offer participants.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Gbawe: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
aguiyi:

there he goes again, insults in all his comments. were you raised by bullies or you just feel good when you throw such tantrums .

all this jargon you are spewing here and there is not improving your personality in any way so learn to write in simple and correct English.

as for the topic,

i advice you stop hyping the success of the terrorists, it makes you look like their apologist. the Australian negotiator have told the whole world in his last write up on this issue that the presidents hand is tied because he will be seen as having a northern agenda .

hope you also remember some of your comments when ihejirika was hitting this terrorists real hard. now non of you is threatening to sue anyone to the hague

Suwegbe, I don't even bother to read what you write. Your opinion does not and can never mean anything to me because of what you are. Keep ranting if you wish. Your prerogative entirely.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by gbenga4sure(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Are u one of the spectators grin :'
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by gbenga4sure(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=PapiWata]

As the old saying goes, spectators never run short of advice to offer participants. Are u one of the spectators grin
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by jmaine: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Drunk OP and his supporters . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by manny4life(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Did someone say War Aircraft? What zone will they fly in? Abeg you people should say something better.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by condralbede(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
mandozhero: Boko Haram from their youtube display now has sophisticated weapons that even scare Nigerian Military. The way they got those weapons (e.g: APC, RPG, GPMG, assault rifles, etc) is the way they will soon get aircraft to fight Nigeria.

Nigeria being the greatest grand force in Africa can handle this Boko Haram issue, only if Nigeria key players stop playing politicians with this issue.
Terrorist Alert!
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2014

Lies. There's no Boko haram, Nigeria is very safe.

You can stroll around in Sambisa forest on leisurely evening walks and admire the Lillie's.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Suwegbe, I don't even bother to read what you write. Your opinion does not and can never mean anything to me because of what you are. Keep ranting if you wish. Your prerogative entirely.

grin grin grin.

you should thank me for helping you realize your short comings. at-least you have written in simple English, hopefully as the days go by, you will try to drop the insults and engage in meaningful discussions.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Youtube? CNN didn't broadcast it. Safe to say it's not genuine. Buh drones dey in case shoot dem dwn upon take-off grin
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by PapiWata: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
gbenga4sure: Are u one of the spectators grin :'

Yes that is right Gbenga, we are all spectators, commentators, theoreticians, amateur strategists and professional critics, while President Jonathan is the participant whose every decision and action we hope to direct from our computer keyboards .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Jakpon: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
manny4life: Did someone say War Aircraft? What zone will they fly in? Abeg you people should say something better.
As at 2009, Boko Haram was just a bunch of disgruntled islamic fundementalists wielding sticks and broken bottles but today they now wreck havoc with Anti-Tank Rifles and RPG's, putting the once gallant Nigerian army to flight. We would have thought of this five years ago?

Three month ago, Boko Haram fighters were contained in the Sambisa forest but today, Gwoza town and Madagali Local Government are now in thier complete control. We would have thought of this three month ago?
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by bamosagie(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jakpon: As at 2009, Boko Haram was just a bunch of disgruntled islamic fundementalists wielding sticks and broken bottles but today they now wreck havoc with Anti-Tank Rifles and RPG's, putting the once gallant Nigerian army to flight. We would have thought of this five years ago?

Three month ago, Boko Haram fighters were contained in the Sambisa forest but today, Gwoza town and Madagali Local Government are now in thier complete control. We would have thought of this three month ago?

Another one
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by kaeycea(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
AllahCock:

Then why quote and then go on to reply him?

You are one heavy self contradicting dunce

grin grin sad sad cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by boxiposhags: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014

since you are going to help them purchase it , i have two for sale .. call my number 080xxxxxxxx #rumourmonger
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
boxiposhags: since you are going to help them purchase it , i have two for sale .. call my number 080xxxxxxxx #rumourmonger

This is like an ordinary story to doubting Thomas like you because you have not witnessed their live attack or have not watched video of your relative, friend, etc being slaughtered like cow.
We Nigerians prefer to be reactive other than proactive.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
manny4life: Did someone say War Aircraft? What zone will they fly in? Abeg you people should say something better.

If it is difficult for you to belive this, then it will be easy for you to believe that they now move with APC. The question every reasonable person should have asked is, how did the secure those weapons and Military APC and RPG.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
trully101: How did you know they are planning to get a War Aircraft?

Answer yourself that question by asking how they got those military weapons including APC.

I only want Nigeria to be proactive and not relative to issue concerning Boko Haram.

Citizens lives are being wasted on daily bases there.
Re: Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
krall: Who told you? angry

Answer yourself that question by asking how they got those military weapons including APC.

I only want Nigeria to be proactive and not relative to issue concerning Boko Haram.

Citizens lives are being wasted on daily bases there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? / Ambassadors Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.