Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... (593 Views)

Don’t You Think Churches Should Be Paying Choir/ Elders/deacon Etc. / Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) Rejects My Entry In their Church Premises. / How Pastors Defraud Their Church Members (hidden Truth). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... by niggarizer(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Imagine u have a church to attend, and they my ma be like plssss come to my church.... are u sure the reason is becaus they want you to hear the word of God? this is wat i feel when you bug me, i think they need our tithe money... they tend to gather as much people as they can get, to increase the offering box, u are inviting me to ur church, i dont even see a picture demonstrating that i am going for God's bussiness.. instead we see the picture of their mama and papa, i mean their general pastor... some time they even make u feel dey woship their pastor not God emphasis on the christ embassy church.. nig*gas can't u see i am on my way to church must i give u my money?
Re: Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... by adanduka: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2014
Nigga, they're not bugging you. They're doing you a favor. Would you rather be invited to a club?
Truly, some of those people can overly do it and it then seems as if they're being paid to get some members. However, I think it may just be their persistent personality.
About your money, no one can force you to part with it; so when you go and if you give, do it willing and cheerfully.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... by gede7744(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2014
adanduka: Nigga, they're not bugging you. They're doing you a favor. Would you rather be invited to a club?
Truly, some of those people can overly do it and it then seems as if they're being paid to get some members. However, I think it may just be their persistent personality.
About your money, no one can force you to part with it; so when you go and if you give, do it willing and cheerfully.

abi o. true talk
Re: Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... by mmsen: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Cash money.

They can't get your money if you don't go to their church to be brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014
mmsen: Cash money.

They can't get your money if you don't go to their church to be brainwashed,
lol. Bad boy longtime no see.. Were u de hide?
Re: Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... by padeolu: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2014
mmsen: Cash money.

They can't get your money if you don't go to their church to be brainwashed,
you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Churches, Mainly Pentecoster Bug U To Come To Their Church... by mmsen: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
ProphetUdeme: lol. Bad boy longtime no see.. Were u de hide?

Busy enjoying a god free life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"What Is A Proverb In The Bible?" / Who Says A Man Cannot Marry More Than One Wife?! / Was Adam With Eve When She Ate The Apple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.