Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) (48485 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by daveP(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
she's truly under 20

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by thekingofafrica: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls,I beg you all,like my comment,thanks.

3 Likes

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by adamskutty(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mehn! This baby set o
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by simp: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
UcLloyd: My friend called her goal celebration, a show of shame. Must she celebrate by bowing n staining her head? I was liking the babe till she scored a goal and celebrated. Now I don't care. #teamDike

but if she is doing the cross,it will not be a show of shame. just hear yourself

7 Likes

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by bosun11(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
this babe looks so cute and pretty....confirm TOMBOY......She will run faster than mikel even if mikel start the race first.... grin

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by 360command: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thumbs up! I love whenever she puts the ball on the run, the defenders cannot dare compete with her either in speed or stamina. She is good, I wish to see her in canada 2015.

3 Likes

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by yinxfun(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
UcLloyd: My friend called her goal celebration, a show of shame. Must she celebrate by bowing n staining her head? I was liking the babe till she scored a goal and celebrated. Now I don't care. #teamDike
You yourself knows that what you have to say is pure nonsense,you now decided to put it in your imaginary friend's voice undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.....smh
whats de show of shame in that

4 Likes

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
congratulations to her... she should be on her way to a better club with higher pay now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfzniqOAHYM
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hmm religion for this country shaa. Now most peeps av diverted from the original topic and talking religion. @ topic cute girl whish her great carrear ahead.

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
victorazy: Can't find her bbreast. undecided
Ask google

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by RichieBrown(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
tutaboi: Sheee she no get skirt ni??
U fit help her buy!!! No Harm in charity
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
wow!!! 1st tym i'm seein a female footballer lookin ds grt,,&ha age is quite believable....but y is she Nyongo (flat chested)

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
She looks beautiful

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by naptu2: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Adidas Women - My Girls In Nigeria.

[size=14pt]ASISAT OSHOALA[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl6whJtKeBE

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Drlauch: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
After Oparazonie Came around I felt this has to be d best till u came,Hats Off For U.MVP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / AS Roma To Sign Nigerian OAP Who Made An Ashonishing Commentary Of AS Roma Winni / Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.