Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (241665 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
JMystique:
Please who knows anything about VIP Express tourisms,they texted me for an interview, let me know if it's worth wasting my trans,or leaving my office
They are a hospitality and tourism company. Kind of like wakanow.com but not as much presence online. Its mostly a commission based job like marketing even the call centre agents who stay in the office also get paid based on commission. Unless you are applied for a different position altogether. I advice you check them out online;like their website.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by JMystique(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kath5kouture:

They are a hospitality and tourism company. Kind of like wakanow.com but not as much presence online. Its mostly a commission based job like marketing even the call centre agents who stay in the office also get paid based on commission. Unless you are applied for a different position altogether. I advice you check them out online;like their website.

Tnx,someone briefed me yesterday so I didn't bother going,interview was today

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Jagabanthelion: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
cutiereborn:
Good day House, am an Accountant who resides in PH, insearch of any Accounts/Admin job. Thanks
Try alpha energy,danjuma drive transamadi. Heard they were looking for an accountant like 2weeks ago. If u have TP to spare,visit their gate. U might find luck. Myonekobo.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cutiereborn(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jagabanthelion:

Try alpha energy,danjuma drive transamadi. Heard they were looking for an accountant like 2weeks ago. If u have TP to spare,visit their gate. U might find luck. Myonekobo.
thank you very much, will try them on monday
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by FocusHubNigeria: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
FocusHub presents International GirlsinICT day, Port Harcourt

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by MORNDEW(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pls house has anyone gone for this south south job fair holding in Portharcourt?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by lionphil(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
MORNDEW:
Pls house has anyone gone for this south south job fair holding in Portharcourt?

Venue, time and date please.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by MORNDEW(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
lionphil:

Venue, time and date please.
10th - 30th, Isaac Boro Park Ph.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by lionphil(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
MORNDEW:

10th - 30th, Isaac Boro Park Ph.

Thanks bro, but how can one get there from oil mill bus stop?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by MORNDEW(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2016
lionphil:

don't really know. Please someone in d house help this bro on this.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by macaranta(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2016
lionphil:

Take a bus going to mile one park.Isaac boro is within walking distance from the bus stop. 200 naira max from oil mill jxn.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by vhw2014: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Partnership / Grants Consultant
JOB TYPE: Part Time
INDUSTRY: Entrepreneurship Development

Our mission is to reshape and develop the ecosystem for technology entrepreneurship in Nigeria, focusing on reducing barrier, unlocking opportunities and most importantly the creation of jobs. We are very passionate about youth entrepreneurship and would love to bring the dreams of certain individuals to pass especially in the Information and Communication Technology sector.
Over the past few years, we have successfully stimulated a community of vibrant entrepreneurs who are contributing in no small measure to the economic growth of their communities. We currently, provide a platform for startups to connect with organizations that are interested in lending support to viable business ideas, directly contributing to capacity building in the country.
To further scale our vision, we would be requiring the services of a partnership/grants consultant who would be primarily responsible for developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations. The role would entail sourcing for funds for the centre by the effective communication of our vision and mission to potential funders. Such a person would be responsible for assembling and submission of grant requests, the establishment and maintenance of personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts, conduct prospect research, and maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines. The role reports directly to the board of directors of the organization.

MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage funding proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
• Maintaining calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports.
• Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
• Work with finance to gather information necessary to report to corporate/foundation funders on current grant programs.
• Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
• Provide stewardship to current donors, including work with Grants & Research Manager to provates (newsletters etc) to corporate and foundation donors.
• Understanding of institutional history and programs.
• Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
• Track statistics relevant to development and provide department with written materials necessary for donor stewardship (visitor number and diversity, educational program attendance, etc).
• Assist with other fundraising projects as requested
• Serves as a liason to all funding agencies or organizations.

QUALIFICATIONS

• A first degree in a Finance related discipline.
• A solid understanding of budgets as they relate to proposals and grants
• Minimum of three years experience related experience in fundraising with a proven track record in grant writing and program development. Experience working with non-profits would be an added bonus.
• Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
• Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
• Able to monitor and meet income goals.
• Certifications, licences and registration – optional

KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:

• Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
• Strong editing skills.
• Attention to dls.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
• Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
• Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
• Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
• Strong contributor in team environments
• Candidates must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly-organized.
• Candidates must be visionary and inspiring
• Candidates must be strategic thinkers

Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted. No phone calls please.

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates with above requirements should first register www.swatify.com and then proceed by sending detailed CV's indicating role applied for on email subject to careers@swatify.com.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Saw this on Facebook and decided to share for those interested.
Learn how I make N100,000 monthly from blogging and social media , I will be revealing my never before seen secrets, guess what it is FREE Learn all the secret from the CEO of Tatafonaija, Belema Meshack-Hart, learn how to start a business with zero capital and make money the first week, learm how to drive traffic to your social media handle,learn how to position yourself as a social media consultant and make N250,000 in your first month, i will teach all these FREE

Date-16th April 2016 in the city of Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Venue-Voyage Ranch Hotel, Stadium Road, Hall 2, Elekahia
Time-10am

To reserve your seat send Yes to 08035762639(pls no calls this is my personal number), limited seats available OR you can drop your number in the comment box, you can also join our Facebook group www./socialmediamillionaireshub

It's a practical class, less talk more work, come with your devices, Free Internet by SMILE, invite your friends too.

It's my time to give back, event is powered by GiantFoot for Tatafonaija,

sponsorship consideration call 08035762639 All sponsors will get one month FREE advert on all Tatafonaija platforms.

The pictures are from the first training last weekend 9th April in Port-Harcourt, it was highly impactful

Get more details, click on the link http://www.tatafonaija.com/2016/04/plan-to-attend-social-media-millionaire.html

Instagram @tatafonaija
Twitter @tatafonaija
Website www.tatafonaija.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by lionphil(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
macaranta:

Take a bus going to mile one park.Isaac boro is within walking distance from the bus stop. 200 naira max from oil mill jxn.

Thanks bro
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by gbame(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2016
A leading state microfinance bank with head office in Port Harcourt, requires the services of Customer Service Officers for its branches in Rivers State.
Qualification. OND/NCE in any discipline. Qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@midlandmfb.com. Successful candidates will resume on or before 25th of April, 2016.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Eve62(f): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2016
gbame:
A leading state microfinance bank with head office in Port Harcourt, requires the services of Customer Service Officers for its branches in Rivers State.
Qualification. OND/NCE in any discipline. Qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@midlandmfb.com. Successful candidates will resume on or before 25th of April, 2016.

Sent my application. I'm HND though but I don't mind. Hope it is not late?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vacancy for An Accountant with at least five years Experience.

We are an indigenous maritime construction company with our head office at Trans- Woji Port Harcourt. We need an experienced Accountant to handle the company's books.

Requirements;
Applicants must have at least a first degree in Accountancy or Economics.
Must have at least five years experience.
Professional certification will be an added advantage.

Interested applicants should send a copy of their C.V. along with application letter to dighisdredgers@yahoo.com

Applicants can also call 08053542935 for further inquiries.

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by permanentgrace(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2016
raideo:
Vacancy for An Accountant with at least five years Experience.

We are an indigenous maritime construction company with our head office at Trans- Woji Port Harcourt. We need an experienced Accountant to handle the company's books.

Requirements;
Applicants must have at least a first degree in Accountancy or Economics.
Must have at least five years experience.
Professional certification will be an added advantage.

Interested applicants should send a copy of their C.V. along with application letter to dighisdredgers@yahoo.com

Applicants can also call 08053542935 for further inquiries.

Well done boss! Pls notify us when you guys have an opening for HSE officers. Thanks.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Mcbenjamin(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Am Benjamin by name and I am looking out for Oil and Gas job following my previous experience in the Oil and Gas sector. Am based in Port Harcourt and I believe that this is the Ideal place to be. Am a Material Engineer and wouldn't mind to send my CV across for assistance.
My contract was terminated due to the fall in oil price, I need help to get a good job. Thanks house.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by vhw2014: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Consultants wanted - HR strategists, business developers & analysts, brand manager, SME consultants, marketing expert etc Work from home and earn monthly supplementary income. Let us connect you to businesses willing to pay for your services.

Applicants must be able to;
Work with SMEs at every stage of customer life-cycle to maximise commercial value and drive bottom-line growth
Conduct rigorous analysis and pragmatic insights in regards to clients challenges
Unlock value for their customers and in turn generate value for their business
Develop Businessplans, Feasibility studies and Financial Models to support raising capital and business decision making.

Requirements

2+ years of related experience
Experience in business, market and financial analysis, strategy formulation, customer service development, commercial model building
Exceptional analytical skills
High proficiency in working with Excel and comfortable handling and analysing data
High level of creativity, integrity, drive and interpersonal skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Degree in BA from a leading University with an MBA/Msc

send CV to careers@swatify.com

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by tenaciousJ(f): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please who knows Grant Thornton Nigeria limited. I was invited for an interview. Please help
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by PresVA: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
tenaciousJ:
Please who knows Grant Thornton Nigeria limited. I was invited for an interview. Please help
Google is your friend nne.. they're well known in accounting. ..
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by CassieV(f): 7:11am On May 04, 2016
Hello guys, I need someone to job hunt with today. Anyone interested?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by lionphil(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2016
CassieV:

Hello, which part of Ph are u in?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by rhemahil(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2016
CassieV:
Pretty early...... Which area do you plan going to for your job hunting and were do you stay?
Whatsapp 08036013994
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by CassieV(f): 9:30am On May 04, 2016
lionphil:

Hello, which part of Ph are u in?
I'm in Trans-amadi now
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by CassieV(f): 9:34am On May 04, 2016
rhemahil:

Pretty early...... Which area do you plan going to for your job hunting and were do you stay?
Whatsapp 08036013994
I stay in Rumuomasi, I'm job hunting in Trans-amadi.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by edikes: 10:56am On May 04, 2016
You all should visit http://www.yblnigeria.com/job-market/. It is a new site for Job vacancies and unadvertised positions. Thousands of vacancies there that you can help yourself with. Regularly updated and it’s easy to navigate.
Employers can also post positions too.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Prodigysam: 3:42pm On May 04, 2016
[
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by goodieuzo: 3:50pm On May 04, 2016
I need driver job.please anybody with info should contact me.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 04, 2016
CassieV:

I stay in Rumuomasi, I'm job hunting in Trans-amadi.
I plan on storming megacabph office tomorrow ,they just started the biz like two months ago and am sure they might have vacancies. I have checked their website and all. Are you interested in joining me? BTW I am a female.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ofeguono: 10:14pm On May 04, 2016
Please am interested in joining you in the job hunting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.