Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (241746 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Chomsky1967(f): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
crudedude:

kindly send the BBpin for the group or crop the QR code and put here. Thanks
C0044B815

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Yuji: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
A plastic Manufacturing company located in Port Harcourt is in need of an Accountant with high proficiency in Use of Sage Evolution software. Do send ur CV to chikaezeude@gmail.com ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Smartjob1(f): 3:42am On Aug 13, 2017
For those in Port Harcourt still looking for that dream job?

Are you tire of applying for different jobs without any positive results? Do you know why? Have you been in contact with the employers who interviewed you?

Get your dream job now!

Find, connect, share, chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners here in PHC. Recruit easily as an HR manager. Update your CV and profile when you sign up. Grow and expand your brand. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com now. It is free!

1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2017
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Reference Number: PBLBRST
Type: Permanent
Job Description
Control stock through stock reconciliation and monitoring
Maintain product quality
Ensure production interface is properly managed
Adhere to Pabod policies and procedures for a Safe and healthy work environment
Contribute to team and self development
Provide accurate information of raw material availability to Team
Communicate effectively in the workplace
Requirements

Minimum of HND or B.Sc. in a Social Science/ Science related field
2 years’ experience in a similar role in a FMCG environment
Proficient knowledge of MS Office package and general documentation
Salary
Market Related.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit

https://sabmiller.mcidirecthire.com/External/Job?Ref=Sm9iSWQ9MjUxJlNvdXJjZT0=
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Digital Drilling Limited an indigenous engineering services company is recruiting for the position of Plating Technician

Position Overview
Performs electrochemical brush plating of customer-owned and sample parts for production, OEM, repair or refurbishment. Work is carried out in-house or at customer’s designated location.

Essential Job Functions
• Performs plating work utilizing appropriate equipment and solutions as defined by the SIFCO Process.

• Adheres to all specifications as detailed on customer purchase orders.

• Assists Contract Mfg Manager in preparing accurate costs for the Quoting process.

• Works with Inside Sales to help resolve customer technical questions.

• Designs and makes tooling and fixtures to facilitate efficient and effective plating.

• Maintains equipment in working order, identifies items needing maintenance and repair.

• Maintains work area to assure safe and clean work environment.

• Follows all company policies, department procedures and job-specific work instructions.

• Establishes and maintains positive and professional customer relations when interacting with customer representatives.

• Travels as required to meet customer delivery expectations.

Essential Job Requirements
• Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering with 1-2 years workshop experience.

Send application to recruitment@digitaldrilling.com on or before Friday 8th September, 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Zeeebos: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
johola:

I know it is late or long over due but do they have any other vacancy apart from civic education or history
Maybe science related subject
Thanks
Please are they still in need of an History Teacher?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cana882(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good day house

Dear xxxx xxxxxx,

Thank you for applying for the position of Production Supervisor with Dew of Hermon.

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for September 22nd, 10:00am, at KM 17, Airport Road, Port Harcourt.

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Xxxx Xxxxx.

I know I applied for the job, but no luck in getting good details about the firm and the address stated. Please any info about the firm will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
A corp member needs an teaching/ICTrelated job in omagwa area of Port Harcourt.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Drop the email address so that i can help u out. Dont allow these job to pass u by. You can still email me
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
cana882:
Good day house

Dear xxxx xxxxxx,

Thank you for applying for the position of Production Supervisor with Dew of Hermon.

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for September 22nd, 10:00am, at KM 17, Airport Road, Port Harcourt.

Sincerely,

Xxxx Xxxxx.

I know I applied for the job, but no luck in getting good details about the firm and the address stated. Please any info about the firm will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Drop the email address ( i mean the one the firm used to send you the invite) so that i can help u out. Dont allow these job to pass u by. You can still email me
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share) Good day house

Dear xxxx xxxxxx,

Sincerely,

Xxxx Xxxxx.

I know I applied for the job, but no luck in getting good details about the firm and the address stated. Please any info about the firm will be appreciated. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cana882(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Wizzaro2014 post=60686826][/quote]
Hi.. Did you get the job?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by petengine(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Don't blame us if you miss today's job vacancies in Nigeria: Over 100+ companies are hiring today

Visit: http://ansacareers.com/job-vacancies-nigeria/
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2017
This thread has been dry o. Is it that there are no more graduate jobs in Port Harcourt again?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hartson(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
careytommy7:
This thread has been dry o. Is it that there are no more graduate jobs in Port Harcourt again?
you can wet the thread by sourcing for jobs then come and upload for others to see.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Please is this a scam?

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by manneger2: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Yes gnld people

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by goodieuzo: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
All portharcourt things in nairaland is always like this.

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Rios: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
nellyquash:
Please is this a scam?

It not my dear... They are real I ve attended interview there up to 3 times. They re HR consultancy firm recruiting 4 their clients who request 4 employees
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rios:

It not my dear... They are real I ve attended interview there up to 3 times. They re HR consultancy firm recruiting 4 their clients who request 4 employees

Really? Thanks. But why are they saying it's scam.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Rios: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
nellyquash:

Really? Thanks. But why are they saying it's scam.
Are u going 2 live ur life by "them say"..
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rios:

Please do they request for consultant fee?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rios:

Are u going 2 live ur life by "them say"..

Smiles. Will give it a trail. Thanks all the same.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello...........,

You are hereby schedule for an interview on monday 25th October 2017 at 9am prompt.
Kindly come with relevant document in hard copies.
The venue is no 10f 3rd avenue FHE Agip. opposite mouka foam by Jets filling Ada george.

Please who also received this?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Esmoj: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
I did... You have an idea of what the organization is into?

nellyquash:
Hello...........,

You are hereby schedule for an interview on monday 25th October 2017 at 9am prompt.
Kindly come with relevant document in hard copies.
The venue is no 10f 3rd avenue FHE Agip. opposite mouka foam by Jets filling Ada george.

Please who also received this?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Esmoj:
I did... You have an idea of what the organization is into?

I don't even know but will call the number in mail tomorrow.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 23, 2017
nellyquash:

I don't even know but will call the number in mail tomorrow.

Those of you receiving those text messages, did any of you apply to them?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2017
careytommy7:

Those of you receiving those text messages, did any of you apply to them?

Yes I did apply on Saturday, but what i noticed in the mail was their was no company name included, so with that am declining the interview.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Esmoj: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Did you call any of the numbers?
nellyquash:

Yes I did apply on Saturday, but what i noticed in the mail was their was no company name included, so with that am declining the interview.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by petengine(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by rossyc(f): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2017
nellyquash:
Please is this a scam?
They are real. It's an outsourcing firm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.