Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland (12050 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland / Daybreak In Udi: An Exposé Of British Colonization Schemes In Igboland / The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by ketoprofen(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
TabletMan: Ok Bro,
We are sorry on her behalf.

But next time try and calculate what's on ground before u launch an attack. Cos one of your kinsmen made use of anambra and imo but i or any other person from anambra didn't go on offensive becos its just a harmless comment.

Anyways, sorry for any inconveniences

U are a mature person

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2014
TabletMan: Ok Bro,
We are sorry on her behalf.

But next time try and calculate what's on ground before u launch an attack. Cos one of your kinsmen made use of anambra and imo but i or any other person from anambra didn't go on offensive becos its just a harmless comment.

Anyways, sorry for any inconveniences
Esemokwu adizighi.

Kama gwazie nwada Ekwutosi ka-ohapu ikwa ndi Imo emo.

Kpee nu nke oma n'ubochi uka taa.

#onye obuna metu nwannne ya aka» si ya ahurum/afulum gi na-anya» ibu onye uwa oma»afulum gi na-anya»

2 Likes

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by TabletMan: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2014
maestroferddi: Esemokwu adizighi.

Kama gwazie nwada Ekwutosi ka-ohapu ikwa ndi Imo emo.

Kpee nu nke oma n'ubochi uka taa.

#onye obuna metu nwannne ya aka» si ya ahurum/afulum gi na-anya» ibu onye uwa oma»afulum gi na-anya»
Dalu Nwanne maka inabata ayiyo m.

Udo diri gi.

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Ihuomadinihu: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Bende area,Abia state. Bende adiwo nma.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Ihuomadinihu: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2014
abagoro: One thing about Nigerians is that we are beclouded with sentiments and enjoy lying to ourselves. If the poster has business in mind, then there are 2 areas of Igboland that are clearly top.

1) The Igbo heartland which starts from Orlu in Imo State and stops at Awka in Anambra State with such towns as Nkwerre, Amaigbo, Orlu, Ideato, Nnewi, Neni, Uga, Akokwa, Umuoji, Okija, Ozubulu,Awka-etiti etc.

And

2) The Northern Abia area which is also known as old Bende. This includes such towns as Abiriba, Igbere, Alayi, Uzuakoli, Ohafia, Arochukwu, Ovim etc.

Pls define Igbo heartland?
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
I don't look for trouble, I want the Igbos to be united but I won't hesitate to put outcasts like maestroferddi in their place!!

I don't give shit and wouldn't take it either. Peace!!

TabletMan: Dalu Nwanne maka inabata ayiyo m.

Udo diri gi.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by TabletMan: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
peppyluv02: I don't look for trouble, I want the Igbos to be united but I won't hesitate to put outcasts like maestroferddi in their place!!

Abeg big sister.

Make peace reign, Biko.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
peppyluv02: I don't look for trouble, I want the Igbos to be united but I won't hesitate to put outcasts like maestroferddi in their place!!

So ose kana afu gi na-ahu after all these while?

Na gi mazi onye bu outcast...
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by munky(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2014
All the chest beating and unnecessary boasting is the reason other Nigerians dont like the Igbos. Anambra attacking Imo and vice versa. This is not the Igboland we want. Anambra people like to call Imo ladies prostitutes but the truth of the matter is both states have vices in equal measure. Igbos should be united and there is no need for all these name calling. I really dont know the beef Anambra people have with Imo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by tonychristopher: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
peppyluv02: Your posts reeks of insecurity.
If someone from Anambra decides to climb zuma rock and write proudly Anambra,nothing stops you from climbing kilimanjaro to write proudly Imo.
That the voice of the Igbos are still heard today despite the marginalization and suppression is the effort of the Anambra people. While some of you go about screaming 'ala wu otu' (Nigeria is one) meanwhile the vagabonds are openly showing their hatred for Igbos. See how your Rochas is fooling himself by calling himself Igbo by birth but Yoruba and Hausa by nature!an !d!ot I'm sure that almost died of starvation during the Biafran war.
You keep screaming education meanwhile most of the Igbo elites are Anambarians,no need to argue that and besides it was those days that imo had larger population of educated people because right now even those Ebonyi people we are all thought were primitive now understand the value of education and their youths are now desperate to go to school.
I have Imo inlaws and friends but just like abagworo,it is clear you hate Anambra people.
We are one mana nwanne icho kwa ka anyi see adi kwam ever ready undecided

OdenigboAroli bia n'ihu akwukwo(facebook)k'anyi kpa.
Ndi b'anyi Ututuoma.

Otua...Eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by tonychristopher: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
maestroferddi: You are getting it completely wrong.

There is no how I will villify business. I also do business and even eulogise the practice of serving a master and getting settled later.

Nevertheless, Anambra people should get a handle of their senseless boasting. To most of them, the measure of success is owning a business at Onitsha market and Nnewi. The moment another Igboman does not have a shop at main market, they are branded as lazy. If they do own, they are deemed as interlopers.
Imagine some people coming to brag that Onitsha is feeding most of Imo people!

But some of these funny elements forgot
that Aba that used to be part of Imo State is accomodation Igbos from all shades. Imo people are major players in Aba markets but you don't get to see them using it to denigrate other Igbos as less industrious as our Anambra people are wont to do.

Bro You Got It All Wrong...I Am An Anambra Man Born And Bred I.K Owerri So I Can Tell You That You Are Wrong
Mana Anyi Bu Otu

2 Likes

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
tonychristopher:

Bro You Got It All Wrong...I Am An Anambra Man Born And Bred I.K Owerri So I Can Tell You That You Are Wrong
Mana Anyi Bu Otu
Got it wrong? How?
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
I think you should ask other south east states the beef they have with Anambra people because the insult started from an Imo guy who called us ochanja and main market nwa boy and oga. Was I suppose to ignore such insult just to pretend all is well and not get other tribes laugh at us?? No way!

munky: All the chest beating and unnecessary boasting is the reason other Nigerians dont like the Igbos. Anambra attacking Imo and vice versa. This is not the Igboland we want. Anambra people like to call Imo ladies prostitutes but the truth of the matter is both states have vices in equal measure. Igbos should be united and there is no need for all these name calling. I really dont know the beef Anambra people have with Imo people.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by tonychristopher: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
maestroferddi: Got it wrong? How?

We Anambra Dudes Hate Seeing Igbos That Are Un Igbolike Just Like Rochas That's All Not That We Are Neither But We Have Taken The Beacon Of Igbo On Our Shoulders That's All.

One Has To Take The Lead You Know

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
I think you should ask other south east states the beef they have with Anambra people because the insult started from an Imo guy who called us ochanja and main market nwa boy and oga. Was I suppose to ignore such insult just to pretend all is well and not get other tribes laugh at us?? No way!
Anywway the mumu imo man that started the insult is viewing?? Guess he sleeps on this thread lol

munky: All the chest beating and unnecessary boasting is the reason other Nigerians dont like the Igbos. Anambra attacking Imo and vice versa. This is not the Igboland we want. Anambra people like to call Imo ladies prostitutes but the truth of the matter is both states have vices in equal measure. Igbos should be united and there is no need for all these name calling. I really dont know the beef Anambra people have with Imo people.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
tonychristopher:

We Anambra Dudes Hate Seeing Igbos That Are Un Igbolike Just Like Rochas That's All Not That We Are Neither But We Have Taken The Beacon Of Igbo On Our Shoulders That's All.

One Has To Take The Lead You Know
Oga go and lead yourself first before looking for who to lead.

Rochas is politician. He is positioning himself for the optimum advantage. He can be president, you know.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
peppyluv02: I think you should ask other south east states the beef they have with Anambra people because the insult started from an Imo guy who called us ochanja and main market nwa boy and oga. Was I suppose to ignore such insult just to pretend all is well and not get other tribes laugh at us?? No way!
Anywway the mumu imo man that started the insult is viewing?? Guess he sleeps on this thread lol

If were you, I would respect myself.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
And who is this dog? undecided
Did I mention your name? Old fool! Papa nnukwu tongue

maestroferddi: If were you, I would respect myself.

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
peppyluv02: And who is this dog? undecided
Did I mention your name? Old fool! Papa nnukwu tongue

You think throwing insults here and there would hide the fact that you are, for all intents and purposes, fish-brained?

Tell me, what nonsense exactly do you have with age?

The last time I checked, I didn't avail you with my age so why don't you keep quiet and preserve some minimal respect to yourself?

This serial blabbing you are doing here is removing any lingering doubt that you are, after all, incorrigibly daft.

Engaging you in a discourse is clearly dangerous because the stupidity might rub off.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Ihuomadinihu: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
It's nauseating,right? It baffles me too. Anyi wu otu,states are just mere geographical landmarks and boundary. Yes,no one can disagree that Anambra has a large number of exposed elites because they had an early contact with Western Civilization. That is not enough reason to look down on others like our Umueze Chima people in Onitsha. Igbo wu otu,biko nu.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Useless old poverty stricken fool tongue
Keep speaking grammar and impressing !d!ots like you.
You started the insult and got served so why are you crying?

maestroferddi: You think throwing insults here and there would hide the fact that you are, for all intents and purposes, fish-brained?

Tell me, what nonsense exactly do you have with age?

The last time I checked, I didn't avail you with my age so why don't you keep quiet and preserve some minimal respect to yourself?

This serial blabbing you are doing here is removing any lingering doubt that you are, after all, incorrigibly daft.

Engaging you in a discourse is clearly dangerous because the stupidity might rub off.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
peppyluv02: Useless old poverty stricken fool tongue
Keep speaking grammar and impressing !d!ots like you.
You started the insult and got served so why are you crying?

I am sorry for you.

You are gradually going wacko as well...

Can't you see that your yarns are not connecting/cohering?

Better get help before it is too late.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by tonychristopher: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2014
maestroferddi: Oga go and lead yourself first before looking for who to lead.

Rochas is politician. He is positioning himself for the optimum advantage. He can be president, you know.

I Am More IMO Than You I Speak Many Dialects There.Trust Me Rochas Is UsinG FunFunny Ways.They Don't Even Love Him

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Jesus, I repent from further engagement in these abuses and insults.

I renounce everything I have said earlier that could have hurt anyone.

Please accept my apologies.

Jesus loves all of us.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Old fool. Jobless grammarian, You will sleep and die on this thread.
Those posts where I defined your miserable life for you have been giving you sleepless nights...
Ntorrrr tongue

maestroferddi: I am sorry for you.

You are gradually going wacko as well...

Can't you see that your yarns are not connecting/cohering?

Better get help before it is too late.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Coward! This thread was running smooth until you destroyed it with sheer envy,insulting Anambra people.
Why covering up when you finally realized you can't finish what you started.
I personally sent a mail to ngwakwe to hide some comments because I felt bad engaging in a war of words with a fellow Igbo even thou you started it but he ignored me and I'm sure you both were enjoying the insults so I couldn't sit back and watch you run my people down.
Go to blazes!

maestroferddi: Jesus, I repent from further engagement in these abuses and insults.

I renounce everything I have said earlier that could have hurt anyone.

Please accept my apologies.

Jesus loves all of us.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
peppyluv02: Coward! This thread was running smooth until you destroyed it with sheer envy,insulting Anambra people.
I personally sent a mail to ngwakwe to hide some comments because I felt bad engaging in a war of words with a fellow Igbo even thou you started it but he ignored me and I'm sure you both were enjoying the insults so I couldn't sit back and watch you run my people down.
Go to blazes!

I am praying for you.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
peppyluv02: Coward! This thread was running smooth until you destroyed it with sheer envy,insulting Anambra people.
Go to blazes!

You need Jesus in your life.

Don't cuss on Sundays.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Coming from a beast who is jealous of other people's success and always looking for a way to run them them down. Devil.

maestroferddi: You need Jesus in your life.

Don't cuss on Sundays.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
peppyluv02: Coming from a beast who is jealous of other people's success and always looking for a way to run them them down. Devil.

Watch what you say with your mouth, abeg.

It might interest you to learn that my best friend of many years is an Anambra son of the soil. As in my buddy.

Go back to the contentious post/comment and read it: this time slowly. You would see that you succeeded in making me join you in making much ado about nothing in the whole issue.

Being jealous about the success of others would mean that I am not close to God that gives success. That, I can tell you, is very far from the true picture of things.

God has been fair to me and to Imo people generally just as I expect that He has been fair to you and other Anambrarians.

In any case, we Igbos are just too loud, brash and arrogant. The foregoing bad attitudes have been limiting us from maximising our undoubtedly robust endowments.

I don't think the most practical way to move forward is to play ostrich and pretend as if the problem do not exist.

The needful thing to do is to do some soul-searching among ourselves and effect attitudinal changes so that we shall be better for it.

It is well.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
You first called my people illiterate ochanja and mainmarket oga and nwa boy traders so stop lying! And since odenigbo whom you quoted ignored your stupidity,I chose not to and put you and your people where you belong. Yea no tribe or clan is perfect neither do they have it all but I can't stand by and watch anyone run my people down and still turn around to accuse us of being too proud and looking down on others.
Well,I am a peace maker,all the unnecesary argument isn't worth it but I can't give you chocolate when you are giving me charcoal.
You can choose to hate me or mark me as your nl night mare,I sincerely don't care! Don't know you and don't ever want to because from all that happened you clearly hate my people and we sincerely don't give a fvck so quit the pretence.

Good night.

maestroferddi: Watch what you say with your mouth, abeg.

It might interest you to learn that my best friend of many years is an Anambra son of the soil. As in my buddy.

Go back to the contentious post/comment and read it: this time slowly. You would see that you succeeded in making me join you in making much ado about nothing in the whole issue.

Being jealous about the success of others would mean that I am not close to God that gives success. That, I can tell you, is very far from the true picture of things.

God has been fair to me and to Imo people generally just as I expect that He has been fair to you and other Anambrarians.

In any case, we Igbos are just too loud, brash and arrogant. The foregoing bad attitudes have been limiting us from maximising our undoubtedly robust endowments.

I don't think the most practical way to move forward is to play ostrich and pretend as if the problem do not exist.

The needful thing to do is to do some soul-searching among ourselves and effect attitudinal changes so that we shall be better for it.

It is well.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2014
peppyluv02: You first called my people illiterate ochanja and mainmarket oga and nwa boy traders so stop lying! And since odenigbo whom you quoted ignored your stupidity,I chose not to and put you and your people where you belong. Yea no tribe or clan is perfect neither do they have it all but I can't stand by and watch anyone run my people down and still turn around to accuse us of being too proud and looking down on others.
Well,I am a peace maker,all the unnecesary argument isn't worth it but I can't give you chocolate when you are giving me charcoal.
You can choose to hate me or mark me as your nl night mare,I sincerely don't care! Don't know you and don't ever want to because from all that happened you clearly hate my people and we sincerely don't give a fvck so quit the pretence.

Good night.

Don't you thinking you are overreacting?

Nightmare? That will be when I give another person the privilege of determining my balance. And that is not happening now.

Foul language does not look good on respectable people, much less a lady.

I don't hate. Not trying to convince you, though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ise! Does Every Group In The Igboid Language Group Use It. / History Of The Aro Confederacy / Glitz, Glamour Of Isinro Festival In Oke-ila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.