Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels (12444 Views)

Yinka, Bode George's Son Display His Sexy Figure On Instagram. / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom / Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by McWhillion(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
yuzedo: While at King's College, Yinka Bode George was the most effeminate guy in school, and many in a bid to reassure themselves of their heterosexuality would take delight in bullying the then-skinny lad directly or indirectly.

Gay or not, son has what most of us don't, wealthy background, unimpeachable good looks, and a body to die for. ALL the criteria/qualities necessary for snagging the creme of the female gender.

You who isn't gay, what qualities havest thou?

Abeg abeg abeg, enough of the hate. Live & let live as long as you aren't being threatened. Son prolly happier than 93% of his persecutors and enjoying a superior quality of life while people stay speculating about what doesn't directly affect them. undecided

Saying he's gay is not like one is accusing him of any crime, I don't discriminate against people, nobody is hating on him. Afterall how does that affect anyone here.
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
_
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by chimajii: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee: His butt seem bigger than mine,am I seeing double? shocked

He has cute eyes though

Lwkm, excuse him for the big b u t t, cause any dude that gyms and squats properly will always have a big b u t t stemmin from squattin.
Except maybe he went under the knife. Hmmm......
Cnt even comment on the poses.*shrugs*
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by chimajii: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
yuzedo: While at King's College, Yinka Bode George was the most effeminate guy in school, and many in a bid to reassure themselves of their heterosexuality would take delight in bullying the then-skinny lad directly or indirectly.

Gay or not, son has what most of us don't, wealthy background, unimpeachable good looks, and a body to die for. ALL the criteria/qualities necessary for snagging the creme of the female gender.

You who isn't gay, what qualities havest thou?

Abeg abeg abeg, enough of the hate. Live & let live as long as you aren't being threatened. Son prolly happier than 93% of his persecutors and enjoying a superior quality of life while people stay speculating about what doesn't directly affect them. undecided

So we all must concur to ur opinion, right? Because u're who?? The fact every1s opinion differs from urs doesnt mean people are hating. You people just throw around words loosely on here. we get it!! You have stated your own, Let the next man state his own. Now sit the f u c k down!!
If to you what is up there is good looks, that's solely ur problem and ur take.
To me it's not Good looks, that's my take. FIGHT ME!!!

7 Likes

Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
shoefreak: He super cute all the same! They always the cutest ever!!! Adorable 'purples!' gay or not, he is cuddly...

But... something is off about his structure though... upper and lower part... undecided
Dude has pretty low body fat and a fantastic v-shape. That takes lots of hard work and dedication, trust me. You better like him. wink
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
chimajii: wait...i just saw the beach pictures someone talked about..lmao
@OP how come you skipped those 1s? Lwkm, this thread will be a mess 1s those other pictures of that kid gets posted here.

Here:

cheesy

Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by chimajii: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
wait...i just saw the beach pictures someone talked about..lmao
@OP how come you skipped those 1s? Lwkm, this thread will be a mess 1s those other pictures of that kid gets posted here.
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by chimajii: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Edit: Someone has posted it. Whew!! Lol
**out before the mess begins**
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by primusmaximus: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by HezronLorraine(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
As usual Nigerians would find his feminine nature as an avenue to take a swipe at him.

More importantly,his father is a glorified Nigerian criminal,in the States,everywhere he goes,his father's image would always be the representation of him else he acts otherwise to quell people's condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by lertee(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: huh! As if you know him undecided
Unless he is caught in the act,no one can prove he is gay by mere looking at his pictures.
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Dreyl(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee:
Unless he is caught in the act,no one can prove he is gay by mere looking at his pictures.
yeah i know,i was just pulling ur legs though. grin
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by lertee(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: yeah i know,i was just pulling ur legs though. grin
Please stop pulling my legs,I don't like a man pulling my legs..
Next time,bikonu,put money in my pocket Instead.
Thanking you in anticipation grin

3 Likes

Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Dreyl(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee:
Please stop pulling my legs,I don't like a man pulling my legs..
Next time,bikonu,put money in my pocket Instead.
Thanking you in anticipation grin
Lol..Don't worry,next time i would do just that. cheesy
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by McWhillion(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee:

Are you kidding? He can't even deny that fact
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by tunesoft(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Omo....well he has his life to live sha...just that I doubt if hin pops can come out to say he's proud of his son. come oo..too much money (stolen)...u come send pickin abroad...next thing d pickin turn gay...wats d joy in dat...na to wait till pickin old well b4 sending abroad ooo...NOW d young dude can't come back to naija again...cos he den has to go jail like his pops..he's 14years. SHio..

1 Like

Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by ninovandross(m): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2014
teeo: Gay alert. undecided
bro u said it b4 me, he luks gud tho
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by chimajii: 1:33am On Aug 28, 2014
IrishKez:

Here:

cheesy

U no well, lol
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by itstpia1: 2:05am On Aug 28, 2014
those eyebrows would look better on a woman though.

why should it be a man wearing them?

anyway:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SRf1CO1qkao/UuJ_3G4beRI/AAAAAAAAAaU/3UWvCUjqjdA/s1600/2014-24-01+002.JPG[/img]
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by duni04(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2014
tunesoft: Omo....well he has his life to live sha...just that I doubt if hin pops can come out to say he's proud of his son. come oo..too much money (stolen)...u come send pickin abroad...next thing d pickin turn gay...wats d joy in dat...na to wait till pickin old well b4 sending abroad ooo...NOW d young dude can't come back to naija again...cos he den has to go jail like his pops..he's 14years. SHio..
Buahahahaha!
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by tofam3k3(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2014
you forgot to add OR GAY!
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Philipmems(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2014
teeo: Gay alert. undecided
grin grin grin
You seem to have invaded my thought mehn....
Niggas' definitely gay
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Philipmems:
grin grin grin
You seem to have invaded my thought mehn....
Niggas' definitely gay
Even after tpia1 posted a picture of Yinka and his gilfriend, y'all won't let up...ki la gbe ki le ju?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SRf1CO1qkao/UuJ_3G4beRI/AAAAAAAAAaU/3UWvCUjqjdA/s1600/2014-24-01+002.JPG[/img]
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by McWhillion(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2014
BoboYekini: Even after tpia1 posted a picture of Yinka and his gilfriend, y'all won't let up...ki la gbe ki le ju?

So if I post a pix of me and a girl online, that makes her my gf abi.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Philipmems(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
McWhillion:

So if I post a pix of me and a girl online, that makes her my gf abi.

grin grin grin
Hahahahaahahahaha
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Philipmems(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2014
IrishKez:

Here:

cheesy

Blood of God.... What's the f*(× is wrong with these people... Guys is so gay... Even Gay people call him Gay grin grin grin.
BoboYekini any comment?
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Philipmems:

Blood of God.... What's the f*(× is wrong with these people... Guys is so gay... Even Gay people call him Gay grin grin grin.
BoboYekini any comment?
What's your point? cheesy I'm not gay obviously.
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2014
I like him oo. If I were a guy, i'd hit one him, trust me.

@hezronlorraine: where have you been hiding? Ran into masonkz too...

@yuzedo: God bless you plentiful!!!

@boboyekini: you sef dey jealous him jo! You've got nothing on d dude oo. U get tummy jor, na just chest you carry dey do 'serubawon' up and down NL!!! tongue grin

He is super cute... regardless of anyone running their mouth say he gay.... he is flipping cute gay dude!!! he should be very proud!!

BoboYekini: Dude has pretty low body fat and a fantastic v-shape. That takes lots of hard work and dedication, trust me. You better like him. wink
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2014
shoefreak: I like him oo. If I were a guy, i'd hit one him, trust me.

@hezronlorraine: where have you been hiding? Ran into masonkz too...

@yuzedo: God bless you plentiful!!!

@boboyekini: you sef dey jealous him jo! You've got nothing on d dude oo. U get tummy jor, na just chest you carry dey do 'serubawon' up and down NL!!! tongue grin

He is super cute... regardless of anyone running their mouth say he gay.... he is flipping cute gay dude!!! he should be very proud!!

Of course dude is in better shape than I am. He's a model for pete's sake cheesy Me, I need mass for when I get into street fights, I wish but can't afford to be too lean.
Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by kokoA(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Why rich people dey sabi get "abnormal" children naw?

1 Like

Re: Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Hehehehehe... lwkmd @street fight! agba iya ni e fa.

BoboYekini: Of course dude is in better shape than I am. He's a model for pete's sake cheesy Me, I need mass for when I get into street fights, I wish but can't afford to be too lean.
bully!!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? / May D Welcomes A Baby Boy / Queen Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.