Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Corridor of Hell - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corridor of Hell (68413 Views)

At The Doorstep Of Hell / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story / A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corridor of Hell by noble4d(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2014
charijee:
Aha!!!!!.....this is getting really interesting and scary too.......you changed the title as you said......fingers crossed
Let the inspiration keep coming ghostwritter

Hello 2 u dear... smiley
Re: The Corridor of Hell by charijee(f): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
noble4d:

Hello 2 u dear... smiley
Hello my noble friend, is this you?....Not seen you for like ages now
Re: The Corridor of Hell by plainmirror(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
#Following . . .
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2014
#Following....

interesting writeup
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer for the year...and Writers come and vote your best readers...
The other best thing is that you can vote yourself...
Come on be fast
. Vote at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
come update dude
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
*SIX DAYS AGO

It was a cold morning; Eva was fully awake on her bed but wasn’t in the mood to be on her foot, her mind was full of thought as her head kept replaying the dream over and over. Eva isn’t a stranger to nightmares; in fact she now gets better at it and hope to make the best out of it messages. But there was something more powerful and strange about the dream she had throughout the night, she could see herself in the body of a young lady walking into a cave, and she could feel the same fear that the young lady felt, it was as if she was the entrapped into another person’s body. Inside the cave were headless bodies whose heads cried to her for revenge, she felt responsible for their demands and hope to help them.

“The man who had done this to you all is undoubtedly a monster and all monsters must be destroyed” She spoke with courage and assurance in her tone; truly, she wishes to stand by her words.

“It is true that you alone can hear our cries among the living but you alone cannot save us!” the heads spoke out in unison

“But I thought this was my call”

“Yes, but you are meant to answer it along-side your supreme sisters, it is only by your collective efforts that you can save our spirits from this eternal torment”

“What supreme sisters?” Eva asked.

“You will find the answer you seek if only you look closely into yourselves”

“You mean I have sisters”?

“Like we’ve said, the answer you seek dwells within you all”

Eva had woken up to ponder on her new discovery, she knew this wasn’t just one of those regular nightmare, she knew the dead men in her dreams wanted her to make a contact with her supposed sisters so as to free their spirits, but she never knew she had sisters anywhere, her mother never revealed that to her whenever she goes visit her in the prison.

Latisha was sentenced to life behind bars, she was found guilty of man-slaughter about twenty-five years ago when a young America man was found dead in her room, she claimed they had intimate relationship before the man fell to the ground and bleed to death. Since she had no evidence to back her prove and also she never had guts to tell the America court that she was about operating a one-woman-prostitute business within her room and the deceased was her first client ever, the America states court had no reason not to sentence her to life imprisonment. It took few months for Latisha to realize that she was pregnant, it was a very horrific experience for her knowing that the man responsible for her pregnancy was dead, that she was going to carry the pregnancy in a prison environment and that she will never be there to watch after the child like a good mother ought to.

Latisha gave birth to a pretty looking baby girl, she was a blend of white and black which made her beautiful. She was given the grace of three months to breast feed and take proper care of her baby within special vicinity of the prison yard before the baby was taken to the America foster home. She personally gave her the name ‘Eva’ which was the name of her grandmother and ‘Tomskin’ which was the name of the deceased whom she believed was the father of her baby girl.

The young Eva Tomskin was soon adopted from the foster home by a childless America couple who nurtured her like a little princess, she was given the best education and best parental care, though she was made to know who her real mother was and was always made to go visit her once in awhile but never made to know the situation surrounding her mother’s unfortunate situation. Latisha had sworn within herself never to bring any bad memory into her daughter’s life and will always be there for her whenever she needs her help.

Eva grew up within the life stlye she wished for and everything seem to be going on well for her until one afternoon when she dreamt that she was sleeping on a bunk in a hostel filled with young ladies and she could hear noise coming from particular direction and suddenly…….she saw the figure of three men staring directly into her eyes with no cloths on them, their faces and bodied were soaked with fresh blood like they had bath in it, they seem to be in pain and expressed it by crying so loud before she suddenly woke up with tension and fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
*Eva visited Latisha in the state prison, they saw each other through a glass and spoke through a wire-phone. They exchanged the mother and daughter pleasantries and it got both parties very emotional, being unable to touch one another for the past twenty-for years.

“Mum, I wish we could have our regular daughter-mother chat but my time here is limited and I will like to ask you some questions” Eva said.

“What is it my princess? You know I will do anything for you…..just spell it out” Latisha looked worried as she spoke

“Mum, I wanna know if I have got sisters anywhere”

“You are the only child that I have got, I know nothing about no child nowhere…….and why you ask? Latisha spoke in her America intonation.

“I keep having these dreams about headless bodies who kept crying to me for help, they said I can only help free their spirits along-side my…….” Eva was cut shot

“Supreme sisters?” Latisha calmly completed her daughter’s statement with a question like she was expecting it.

“How did you know that”? Eva was surprise

“Long time ago, my mother told me a tale about three sisters who all have the ability to see and talk to the dead ones all at the same time through the visions and dreams of just one of them, she said we were of the linage and we posses such greater abilities more of the ordinary but I had never believed it until I realized that I could do a strange thing beyond the ordinary……but I swear I won’t blame you if don’t believe me” Latisha said

“What sought of strange thing can you do”? Eva was curious to know

“I can tell exactly who and where the three supreme sisters are and one of them is sitting in front of me"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by TiffanyJ(f): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Keep up the good work sir. Thanks for updating
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Divepen:
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer for the year...and Writers come and vote your best readers...
The other best thing is that you can vote yourself...
Come on be fast
. Vote at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
oya ooo!!
all of una weu don dey talk sey my story sweet, make una kon vote your boy.
VOTE GHOSTWRITTER
VOTE GOODLUCK without Jonathan
ONE MAN....ONE VOTE.

na play I dey play oo!!

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by almacherish(f): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wow..... #following
Re: The Corridor of Hell by plainmirror(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Double post

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by onosj(f): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ghostwritter don worry ur story has be nominated. Bet don't keep us waiting again.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Fatalveli(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, most especially the fans of THEROCK555, I wanna use the medium to inform you all that ur amazing author will be interviewed @ 5pm tomorrow so dat we can all get to know him better.... Follow dis link if u have any questions for Therock555 @. https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/5#1952165.161. I'm pretty sure you all can't afford to miss this...
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2014
“The next category on the list is the presentation of gift to the best overall student of the year” the anchor man of the program said after going through the program list in his hand and continued “before I call her out, I will like tell you few things about her, she had won the prize for the best student of her class four times in a row, she had won the most beautiful girl on campus making her the face of this prestigious university, she had on behalf of this institution won seven international competition awards, she is presently the best student of her faculty, it will also amuse you all to know that this same lady is the latest winner of the ‘Campus Talent Hunt’ …..how she has got the time to pull all these and still come out tall to become the overall best student of the year will definitely keep a sound mind wondering, please I will like you all to give a round of applause to a legend in the making, a person of Nana Miranda Nnkaba…she has definitely made her mark in Ghana’s most prestigious University!!” the anchor man concluded ceremoniously as he made way and watched with great interest and prestige at the young beautiful lady who had got the multitudes in the auditorium hall intrigue with applause made her way onto the podium to receive her well-deserved handshakes and gift.
Nana is a pretty lady that is full of life, her way of life had been a mystery to anyone who wishes to understand her and she is more of a mystery to anyone who wishes to compete with her in any aspect of her life. Most of her colleagues had wondered how she is always outstanding in anything she does with much ease, she comes out top in anything she does and never likes to take credit for her success because she finds it difficult to explain how things always turns out in her favour even when it shouldn’t. Nana had always kept her personal affair at a lay low and had shielded it from the public who had in turn fabricated all sought of stories against her and that had made people tag her by different names such as ‘the great scholar, Ghana’s queen, Lady genius, Nana the mystic, Miss Know it all, and the most common of it all was ‘Nana the witch’.

Later that night, the pool-side party was filled with young men and women who were there to celebrate the ‘Passing-out party’ organized by the university to celebrate it graduating students for the last time, the party witnessed the presence of the various handsome men and beautiful ladies all trying hard to outdo one another in terms of swags and wealth. Nana had been the talk of the fabulous party as most guys present couldn’t take their eyes off her sensually shaped body and her glowing dark skin while most ladies grew jealous of the attention she gathered and that lead to some of them cooking up a dangerous plan against her.
“Nana, Queen-B will like to see you immediately and in private, follow me” Zizi said conclusively with a tone of authority as she gestured to Nana to follow her without question. Zizi is a round member of the ‘Black Jezez’ secret cult that had for long existed and functioned on a low-key within the university and it consists of only beautiful ladies who seek for power and influence for reasons best known to them. Nana isn’t unfamiliar with the so-called ‘Black Jezez’ who had always tried every method to lure her into their group due to her influence on campus but the group had always fail; the group assumed that Nana’s membership will definitely boost their prestige against other counterpart cult and every time Nana refuses their offer, it brings pain and anger to them but this night, the case will be different as Queen-B who is the ring leader of the cult had ordered a member of the group to go get Nana to her presence.
Nana followed Zizi obediently out of the party crowd not because she was scared but because she does not want to cause a scene by disobeying the call of one of the most dangerous female cult group in Ghana. Zizi led Nana away from the party venue into an uncompleted building nearby. Nana wasn’t surprise to see about twenty-three other ladies already anticipating for her appearance, they each held a small bottle which contained a liquid substance and Nana could feel the envy and anger in every one of them as she walked pass them towards Queen-B.
“Queen, she is finally here” Zizi whispered into the ears of a tall feminine figure who had her back facing her informant, she slowly turned to confirm what she just heard…..she made a wicked grim as she sighted Nana.
“My O my!! Who do we have in how midst? The great and famous Nana who feels like an untouchable” Queen-B busted out with sarcastically, she was obviously had a beautiful face and a gorgeous body but that can’t be compared to Nana’s who was far more beautiful than any of the ladies amidst her.
Nana acted calmly even as she felt something deadly was about to happen, she could sense a dark and evil tension hovering around her, that is the same feeling she get before any evil and unstoppable occurrence come to past.
“you go around the campus acting like you are more than what you are, you act like a goddess who prove to know everything about anything but I have got more good news for you, since tonight will be your last night on campus, we have all agreed to celebrate with you in a grand style” Queen-B said.
“I don’t know what you girls are trying to do to me but whatever it is; I suggest you stop it before….” Nana tries to explain calmly when she was cut short
“Before what?.....Before the cops come get us? Or before you fight us one after another, that will be impossible because after we all kill you with this acid in our hands, nobody will ever find your dead rotten body in this abandoned building” one of the ladies around spat out angrily.
“Girls please, don’t do anything stupid you will all regret sooner than you expect, I beg of you” Nana spoke as she maintained a composed tone.
“Chalee, dis babe don craze, she still get liver dey threaten us….wat da fvck !!” another lady busted out
“I will commend you for your courage even at the face of death, but I wonder how you do it because you ought to be begging me to spare your life” Queen-B explained.
“I don’t know how to explain it to you all but I could feel your spirits ready to scream the hell out of your bodies” Nana spoke with her eyes closed like she was visualizing an occurrence.
“I am done talking with you….” Queen-B said in annoyance as she couldn’t stand the threatening words of her captive, she opened the bottle on her hands and emptied it acidic content on Nana’s face and all the ladies followed suit immediately pouring the deadly acid on every part of Nana’s body and they all withdrew back almost immediately hoping the acid will take effect immediately but to everyone’s surprise, Nana Miranda Nnkaba was standing rooted on her foot with great anger growing inside of her, she was obviously not affected by the acid that felt like warm water on her glowing dark skin.
“Why is she still standing, I thought…..?” Queen-B was about to ask when she heard screams of agony all around her, ladies all screamed for help as they all kept running into one another in confusion and Queen-B watch with fear as her friends beautiful skins melted into their muscles and veins leaving them all physically deformed and unrecognizable. Queen-B couldn’t belief her eyes, it felt like a mystery to her and that got her breathless for a while as she watched all her once glamorous friends laying helplessly on the ground looking more like monsters.
“Please, who are you?” Queen-B finally finds her voice as she saw a different kind of Nana standing in front of her, she saw a fearful and evilly-possessed looking person but with similar look like that of Nana, her looks was more of the ancient kind with her dark skin glowing like never before.
“I am Asiiah, the supreme sister!!!” the possessed Nana whispered in frightening tone.

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2014
i am sorry guys for my sudden disappearance, got some matters to handle in the great-beyond cheesy
i am back to rock your imaginations like never before, sit down and relax coz' the story has not even started yet.
-WHO ARE THE THREE SURPEME SISTERS?
-WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LAMIDE(Nigerian), EVA(American) and NANA(Ghanian)
-WILL THE DEAD ONES BE SAVED FROM THEIR DOOM?
-WILL WE EVER HEAR OF SOJI AGAIN?
-WHO IS BANKOLE WIILLIAMU's NEXT VICTIM?
-WHAT NEXT HAPPENS TO QUEEN-B
-DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE WORD 'REINCARNATION'?
Re: The Corridor of Hell by kroosx: 3:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Welcum bk bro... Nice rite up...but abeg no disapear again o
Re: The Corridor of Hell by fhunn: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2014
Ah don dey wait soteh, Haba!!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by charijee(f): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Handling matters in the great beyond?, hmmmmm
Pls don't disappear again until you finish this story.
Thanks for the update
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2014
It’s been six days now and Nana still couldn’t belief what was written in the popular ‘Ghana Daily Newswatch’ and other local and international newspapers about the death of twenty-two females found dead a day before, it was written in the newspapers that “…… the deceased had all died of acid attack about four days ago in an uncompleted building and making their bodies unrecognizable for identification. The police are said to be on the look-out for the murderers and will do everything possible to find the people who had carried out such massacre. The police had no link at hand for any meaningful investigation; the only suspected witness is a ring-leader of the underworld cult group who is popularly known as Queen-B is reported to be mentally unstable and is unfit to give any meaningful information to help the investigation……”
Nana had sat on her bed all morning trying hard to recollect what had happened that said night, the last of that night she could recollect was her closing her eyes unconsciously to seeing the vision-like images of people souls screaming around her in great agony and by the time she opened her eyes, she was already at home laying her exhausted body on her bed. Nana had wished to know what had happened to those ladies that night, she wishes to know how she made it home unconsciously, she wishes to know how Queen-B suddenly ended up a lunatic, she wishes to know if what people had for long said about her was true, she wishes to know if she was truly a witch.
The only source of answer to her questions lies in her drawer beside her bed, it was a diary given to her by her deceased mother through her father, and her father had walked into her room one morning…
......“My little princess, daddy will like to speak to you, can I come in?” the voice behind the door woke Nana up that mornring.
“Come in daddy, the door isn’t locked” Nana said as she tries to sit up.
“How is my little princess doing this morning…I hope you had a wonderful night? Dr. Kofi Nndaka a stout and dark complexion looking man entered into the room, he walked in so carefully like he hope not to cause a sound with his shoes.
“Yes daddy, I hope you also had a wonderful night? Nana asked
“As long as you had a wonderful night rest, then it means I also did” Dr. Kofi said and the two laughed lightly and he continued “I will like to talk to you before leaving for work”.
“I hope all is well?” Nana asked immediately.
“Yes, I want to give you something that your mother had asked me to keep for you, she made me promised to keep it save till you are mature enough to handle the truth” Dr. Kofi said as he carefully brought out a medium-size dairy from his trouser pocket and handed it to his daughter .
“What is this?”
“I only know it’s a diary but she never told me the content in it, she said she suddenly had the ability to see far into the past, to see into events and occurrences of the ancient days but I never believed, I was too busy with work to ever noticed she had begun documenting things into this diary when she started growing ill. One evening, she acted like she had already foreseen her death when she handed me a diary and making me promised that I was going to hand it over to you….she died the next morning”

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by tfabu: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost writer,dnt come wit this short update after so long nw
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
That morning, Nana had decided to finally open and see through the contents of the estranged diary which had been in her possession for almost three years. Nana felt she was mature enough to handle whatever truth was about to be revealed by her mother through the diary. Likewise, she was optimistic that the diary holds the explanation to the strange event that had happened to her.
Nana went straight for the diary which lies in the drawer near her bed, Nana was glad she was soon to know something about her late mother which she never grew to know, she dusted the diary, got her emotions ready for whatever the dairy was about to offer, she slowly opened the diary and began to read inwardly.
“To my dear daughter Nndaka Miranda Nana, I am sure you are reading this dairy at this moment because you are ready to handle the truth. I wish I was alive to explain a lot of things to you in person and to provide answers to your million questions. Truly I might be dead but I am not gone for I have been opportune to see far into a past of strange events which your destiny is entangled with. I want you to know that all that has been happening to you is the reaction of your ancestral-self action. Before you read any further, I will like you to read this diary along-side your two sisters”.
Nana couldn’t belief what she had just read, she wondered if her mother was a clairvoyant and was greatly surprise to know she had got unknown sisters somewhere who will be reading the diary along with her.
“What sisters!!….so I had sisters all this while and I was never meant to know and where could they be right now?” Nana rhetorically asked as she looked anticipating and confused at the same time. The door to Nana’s room was knocked from behind and a female house-maid entered after Nana had ordered her to.
“Good morning Miss. Nana, I am sorry to disturb you but there are two young ladies outside asking to see you” the maid reported.
“Two young ladies?.....did they tell you who they are?” Nana enquired
“Hmmmm….No ma, but I'm sure they don't look Ghanian going by their looks and intonation”

4 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ItsAaliyah: 12:25am On Nov 23, 2014
ghostwritter:
Lamide decided to go to the nearest eatery with her newly found colleague during her office break; she thought it would be a good idea to keep the discussion light and informal. Lamide made an order of chilled yogurt and a plate of fried-rice while Soji ordered for ‘anything solid’ with bottled water.

“you seem a bit taller than the last time I saw you on that stage” said Lamide as she was about to eat

“And you appear more beautiful than the last time I saw you on that stage” said Soji, and the two laughed. Even though Soji was disappointed at the cold, tasteless and poorly cooked poundo-yam, he had no choice than to muffle-up his anger and swallow his ‘anything solid’ into his empty stomach.

“So what University did you attend?” Soji asked after he had finish eating, he hope to break the awkward silence around them.

“Harvard business school Cambridge……and you?” she replied with her eyes fixed on Soji

“University of Ilorin”

“Here in Nigeria?”

“Of course! In kwara state here in Nigeria” he replied giving her a surprising look. “It seems you aren’t familiar to Nigeria universities?” he enquired.

“Sure, I spent most of my academic life abroad, I had to come back for my youth service…..people say it’s fun and adventurous”

“And I am sure you had fun in camp”

“Well….sought of, the camp wasn’t as bad as I thought but it was stressful and some of the camp officers were so cruel. Most of my properties were stolen in the first week; I had to call my mum to send……”

As Lamide kept talking, Soji couldn’t help but admire her beauty, she looked so fair and spotless like those ladies in ‘delta-soap’ billboards. He could see why she won the beauty competition in camp with a wide margin. Soji fantasized kissing those cute and red lips of her as she kept on narrating the ordeals she experience in camp.

“I might not have studied human psychology in school but I know that look on your face…… you like what you see and you wish to have a taste of it….admit it!” Lamide calmly whispered with a teasing look on her face.

“No!..No!!..Not at all, I was merely staring at your…your….I am sorry if I tend to stare” Soji apologized after seeing no reason to lie. For all it worth, Lamide was right, he was staring at her and he felt like having a taste of it. But he was surprise of how she could be so bold to say such words to him; he certainly respected her for her courage at least.

“Sorry if you feel uncomfortable with what I said but I get that sought of look thousand times from a lot of guys who end up telling me how beautiful I am and wish to have a taste of me” she said looking intensively into Soji’s eyes

“I understand, but I wasn’t imagining of having a taste of……” he tried to lie

“Shuuuuu!!....I wasn’t expecting you to admit it either” she placed a finger across Soji’s lips.

Both of them stared at one another in silence, Soji could fell his heart beating faster and his head making a funny noise while Lamide kept her cool, hoping that the handsome looking guy in front of her would do something silly to her lips……….suddenly, Lamide’s phone rang and it reactivated them to the moment.

“wow!!, I can’t belived its fourty-five minutes already, that must be from the office…..we need to be on our way” they both stood-up to leave after looking through her wrist-watch.

My heart is floating. wink
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ItsAaliyah: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2014
ghostwritter:
It was getting late towards the evening and Lamide was getting bored of being indoor all day, she needed to at least stroll around the environment. Soji totally disapproved the idea of Lamide to ‘stroll out’ warning her of the danger it could attract but Lamide had her ways, she simple pleaded to Soji and planted her lips on his cheeks.

“Now you’ve left me with no option, where do we go?” Soji grumbled

“I’ve got an idea, let’s go silverbird cinemas” said Lamide

“But that is a distance from here, why not let’s stay indoor and watch movies”

“Pleaseee!! I’ve really missed the cinemas, I promise you a gift when we come back”

“A gift?” Soji asked.

They both left for the cinema through a hired cab that night, they had watched carefully to see no one was following. Lamide who was a movie fanatic was so delighted to go see another blockbuster movie she had read about online.

The Tyler Perry’s movie Lamide watched had so much refreshed her soul, she couldn’t stop talking about it to Soji on their drive back home, Soji who was busy looking out for anybody who could be following them pretended to be listening to her gist. Finally they got home and Soji dived into his bed to sleep, Lamide lay heavily on him

“Thanks for letting me out” Lamide said

“What do you mean?.... you make it seem as if I imprisoned you, I was only watching out for you” Soji argued.

“I know you are ….. And that is why I would be giving you the gift I promised”

“Wow!! I almost forgot the gift….so where is it? Soji asked looking around lamide who was laying on him.

“I want you to guess”

“I am not good at…….” Soji stopped in the middle of the statement as he felt something intruding into his trousers. Lamide’s hand was already into Soji’s underwear and her lips was into his, the two lovers suddenly grew sensually side as they both pulled-off any clothing on them and where into each other. They made love to each other like it was their first, kissing and licking every part of their bodies like lollypop, Lamide moaned at every penetration her partner made and suddenly Soji felt he had tore something inside of her.

“Oh my God….. You are a virgin!!” Soji exclaimed looking very surprise at Lamide who was still trying to catch her breath.

“Yes, and so?” Lamide asked looking curious

“I never knew you could still……” He was cut shot with a deep kiss from Lamide and they continued with their activity which went throughout the night.

Lamide woke-up into a bright sunny morning, she felt happy and very energetic, she realized she had nothing on her and that took her mind back to what had happened throughout the previous hours and that brought smiles to her beautiful face. She turned to the other side of the bed expecting to see the unclothed body of Soji but to her greatest shock, she saw a lifeless body of Soji lying in pool of blood next to her on the bed.

How could you do this?! shocked

Soji......oh Soji embarassed
Re: The Corridor of Hell by plainmirror(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Following......
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2014
Following....... captivating
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
“Now you two are getting me confuse, how do you expect me to belief your stories? it all sounded unbelievable” Nana said with a confused facial expression after listening to Lamide and Eva tales of what had brought them both to her.
“I honestly do not belief it at first but I had to ever since the night my boyfriend died mysteriously and Eva here made me realized that he died due to something powerful inside of me and that is what had led us here to Ghana” Lamide sounding sober and fighting hard not to remember how Soji had died.
“I am very sorry that you had to surfer for what…..” Nana tried to console Lamide who was now sobering quietly when Eva suddenly cut in.
“Listen girls, I didn’t just travel down to Africa for this fuccking reunion, I am here to finding solutions to my problems and I will need you both to act maturely” Eva shouted angrily as she couldn’t sit to watch the two ladies in front of her getting so emotional.
“And what make you think I am the person you are looking for?” asked Nana
“Coz’ my mum said it’s you, she gave me the exact address…..and here we are” Eva sounded so convinced and sure of her actions.
“And what makes you think your mum was right?” asked Nana
“Coz’ she was the same person who told me how to find her” Eva pointed to Lamide who was still sobering.
At that point, Nana remembered what her mother had written in the diary about her ‘two sisters’ and she wondered if it’s true that she had finally met her ‘sisters’.
“Ladies, if I may ask, are we in anyway related to one another?” Nana asked curiously hoping to get a positive feedback immediately.
Eva and Lamide looked at each other with a disappointing looks; they had felt Nana should be in the best position to enlighten them on their mysterious situation and to help find solution. Eva threw herself heavily on one of the sofas and feeling so disappointed, she felt she had gotten to the end of road for a search into who she really is.
“Damn it! But mum told me we gonna find answers here, she told me you alone holds the key to who we really are and here we are without a damn thing……what a waste of time” Eva screamed out loud as she faced no one in particular.
Nana was certain that her mother was indeed gifted with extraordinary power which could have made her see into both the past events and into the future, she realised Lamide and Eva were the ‘sisters’ her mother wanted her to read the dairy along-side with. Without words, Nana dashed into her room and came out with the dairy in her hands.
“I am very sure this is what you are here for” Nana announced as she pointed the dairy to Eva
“What is this?” Eva asked as she collected the dairy and flipped through it.
“My mother must have foreseen your coming, she wanted all three of us to read it together.
“Obviously your mother must have been a white witch just like my grandmother” Lamide said to Nana
“Wait a minute, it’s all now making sense…..it means the three of us have definitely got a female witch for a family member and it seems nature had brought us together for a purpose” Nana sounding so surprise and felt she was at the peak of discovering something unbelievable about herself.
“Should I read it out to you girls” Eva asked looking into the dairy
“Yes!” Lamide and Nana confirmed in unison.

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Keep it coming man!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by labaski(f): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
oya nah ghostwritter.. continue nah biko..
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2014
labaski:
oya nah ghostwritter.. continue nah biko..
I will, as soon as possible...got no time to think of some wonderful lines this weekend. Trying to get you guys entertained on every post. Thanks for the wait.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Skimpledawg(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
*calls on barman....'Abeg bring me a chilled bottle of Pure Heaven n a bag of PopCorn'.....nd btw, I need a lady close to ma seat cos I sabi fear!!

Nice Piece of Work Ghostwritter! Jip it comin bro! Mor cells to ya thinkin brain
Re: The Corridor of Hell by kenchukscole(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
wow..

my first time of commenting....nice story I must say...can't wait for d next update...more ink to ur pen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! / Matrimony Of Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.