Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Corridor of Hell - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corridor of Hell (68431 Views)

At The Doorstep Of Hell / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story / A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
shovaychoco:
YOu are always in my prayers. It will be sad to see a gift as your go unfulfilled. I pray God will send helpers your way. Are you in facebook? Twitter?
Amen o! I so much need God's favour soonest but God should also help heal the entire Nation and my President Buhari.
mister_tayo (instagram)
if u wish tagging a face.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by eunisam: 10:20am On May 16, 2017
ghostwritter:
Ones again guys, thanks for the show of LOVE which had been my strength, you guys are wonderfully wonderful...(big hugs kiss), I'm sure you guys must be wondering where the story is leading to abi?...same here. undecided

you can also read the new LUCIFER'S KEY showing on my next station grin...(don't mind me, i feel there is a wicked spirit inside of me that just feels like writing)

Bia nwokem, write this thing osorsor let me gerrarahia
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ChukaLupin(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2017
You Haven't finished o!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by experimentist: 3:53pm On May 16, 2017
Mr Ghostwriter wetin dey sup? You been MIA and we miss you.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ChukaLupin(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by MhizDherbee(f): 9:17pm On May 16, 2017
Please continue.........

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by dhehbhor(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
intriguing story so far.......kudos bro

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ChukaLupin(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2017
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ChukaLupin(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ernesty20(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2017
Who Be This Mumu Again? If U Want To Write A Story, Start Your Own And Stop Derailing This Beautiful Thread With Your Hogwashed Nansense
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ChukaLupin(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2017
ernesty20:
Who Be This Mumu Again? If U Want To Write A Story, Start Your Own And Stop Derailing This Beautiful Thread With Your Hogwashed Nansense

?
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2017
Re: The Corridor of Hell by sotadegrt(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2017
ChukaLupin:

?

your update on dis thread is wonderfully boring. It irks to the high heavens. Go start your own story.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2017
ernesty20:

If nor b you wey bring this scam to my notice. I be don read waka,wait for d next update.

Lol, Chukalupin is a bad guy.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
Azzarah was so much terrified to see Gadar go futher in using a cutlass in tearing the corps of the youngman into pieces. He had thought of hitting hitting Gadar with a stone but thought what if missed. So he waited patiently for the perfect time as he watched furiously in his hiding.
The perfect time came when Azzarah from his hiding saw Gadar fully turned his back at him to face the rock, he had earlier seen him poured various things into the fire and had rubbed it ashes on the rock, he saw him try enchanting the rock with incantation as the wind blew and the atmosphere was electrified with thunderous strikes.

Slowly and carefully, Azzarah moved forward in anger and despise for Gadar, he knew Gadar was more evil than he potrayed. Quickly, he picked up the dagger beside Gadar and swiftly pushed it through his back, Gadar slowly turned in pain as he tries to reach for the stuck object with one of his hands but he couldn’t. Gadar was surprise to see Azzarah, he grinned in pain, and slowly falling to his kneels as he kept trying to reach for the dagger tightly stuck behind him.

Gadar pointing to the rock with his other hand trying to say something but Azzarah was too furious and enraged to have noticed; he rose up a huge stone and mercilessly hits it upon Gadar’s head. Gadar fell lifeless to the ground with a broken skull as blood gushed out of it.
Azzarah was still breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath when he heard something cracked; he slowly turned to the rock, gazed at it, hoping it’s not what he thinks. Slowly, the rock cracked heavily, fully exposing the creatures it had harbored. Azzarah carefully moved forward to have a clearer look; he watched with disbelief the once mighty Daughters of death lying still within a specious confine of the cracked rock. The light from the full moon had made him realized the three bodies were motionless and he doubted if they were alive but he wouldn’t dare risk his life to confirm. As he stood there thinking of what to do, he heard a sound behind him, it was a threatening growl, he turned around to realize it was a snarl of a beast with it glowing eyes directly at him. Shocked and trembling, Azzarah watched as the huge black hairy wolf gentle padded out from within leafs into the open reflection of the moon. Azzarah had no tool on him, he saw the dagger stacked to Gadar’s back and not too far was also a bloody machete but he realized it would be deadly and silly of him to make any confrontational move against such a deadly creature. It snarled more aggressively at him with its body extended, back arched and tail vibrating , Azzarah knew he was done for, it was over for him, he stood still like an erected wood waiting to be pounced upon when suddenly a gentle wind blew from within the cracked rock where the daughters of death laid still into the open air. The Wolf fearfully pushed back, whining as it had its tail tucked between legs; it dashed back in hurry into the forest.

Azzarah turned to the rock, closely looked at the unconscious creatures in it and try to figure out what just happened but he couldn’t and after awhile he decided to do what he had to do.

4 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by adontcare(f): 2:48am On May 18, 2017
Hehehe. If I be azzarah, I for borrow leg take run. Well done ghostwriter.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 6:21am On May 18, 2017
adontcare:
Hehehe. If I be azzarah, I for borrow leg take run. Well done ghostwriter.

Usain Bolt legs go make sense here

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Majesticniyi(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2017
Omoh....na story be this. I'm held spellbound. Ghostwriter, you rock!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ChukaLupin(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2017
Lol. I finally got you to continue. Your grammar sef don improve.
Kudos grin

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by keelarpencil(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2017
oga ghost writer dis ur story intrigues me as am reading it. but can't you do something abt this long wait... abeg
Re: The Corridor of Hell by abilshay(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2017
mehn. This story is captivatingmehn. This story is captivatingmehn. This story is captivating
Re: The Corridor of Hell by eunisam: 8:53pm On May 18, 2017
last update is too short. faster abeg
Re: The Corridor of Hell by bourbon(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2017
Mehn this writer is not from this planet and this story is definitely out of this world. Patiently following and constantly glued to this captivating story.....
In Ryback"s voice: "Feed me more"

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 20, 2017
ghostwritter:
From the stables of GHOST production, comes another suspense, scary and emotional piece from the writer
This fictitious work is a product of OMOTAYO TAOFIQ SULEMAN and you can contact me on osuleman11@gmail.com or osuleman11@yahoo.com
NOTE:Do not copy and paste this write-up in any other forum without permission otherwise......there is God o!!....
my pin 79CE6B47.
finally a horror story... So intriguing...

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Damibiz(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2017
Nice update,bt it hv being lng since u updated,jst try nd do it twice a day
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Chizzyjoyce(f): 3:49pm On May 21, 2017
Awwwwwn.. This one really caught me

Jesus!! Can someone be this good

Ghostwriter I swear You know how to handle the pen

I so much love this work

In fact Kudos to you will [color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Corridor of Hell by udison(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2017
WAITING PATIENLY
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2017
HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED SAME?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.