Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Corridor of Hell - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corridor of Hell (68433 Views)

At The Doorstep Of Hell / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story / A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corridor of Hell by TiffanyJ(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jjrhymez: grabs a pack of popcorn..... tiffany expecting u beside me....... following BUMPER TO BUMPER
you are stuck with me oo. Now where my popcorn?
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Jjrhymez(m): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2014
passes the bag of popcorn. there is love is sharing
Re: The Corridor of Hell by charijee(f): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
*Relaxes with my bottle of groundnut*........I'm so enjoying this story.....keep them coming ghostwritter......just hope you're not from the dead sha
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Jjrhymez(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
bros come and update oooo...... sorry I meant Mr ghost
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guy, I'm sorry for the long break. I had being busy.
I had to use my independence break to quickly compose this update.
Wishing you all a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Mczigx(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
ghostwritter: Guy, I'm sorry for the long break. I had being busy.
I had to use my independence break to quickly compose this update.
Wishing you all a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!
xame 2 u boss,i hope u'll update soon.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2014

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
guys pls don't mind my spellings, I love it raw and fresh from d kitchen.
with d way this story is going inside my head, I might eventually change the title. just watch-out.

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Mczigx(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Tnks 4 d update
Re: The Corridor of Hell by tfabu: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2014
Tanx for the update
Re: The Corridor of Hell by charijee(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
change it to a more scary one......thanks for the update.......pls don't keep us waiting for too long

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by TiffanyJ(f): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nawa on, wetin come happen tn soji na?
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 12:37am On Oct 07, 2014
After considering the gradual turn of event in d storyline, I had decided to change the title to 'THE CORRIDOR OF HELL'. what do you guys think?
I am about to blow your mind as I will be taking you guys far back into the past.

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO REVEAL ITSELF.
watch out!!

3 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Iolite(f): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls come and tell us what happened to Soji before u take us to the past, cos I won't be able to concentrate o.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by charijee(f): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Master of suspense,
Who killed Soji?
Lamide in a pool of misery
Thanks for the update
Re: The Corridor of Hell by KennieJay(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
This work is so nice, when is the update on the new title coming
Re: The Corridor of Hell by onosj(f): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2014
E b like say na Lamide papa na him send people go killed Soji.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Melancholy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Am kinda lethogical about this write-up of urs, i dont read scary stories but this got me glued. If u like change it to heaven's gate i go still dey read am nonii.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Jjrhymez(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
dis updates slow jhoor. e dey dull me
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Iolite(f): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jjrhymez:
dis updates slow jhoor. e dey dull me

Me ma self.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
guyz plsssss!! I want you to know that I am not a professional writer and the inspiration isn't coming lately....but I promise to squeeze something out from my head as soon as possible.

#guyzAreNotSmilingOooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
oya I don arrive ooo.. literature ya... mr ghostwriter, come update ASAP... no tym, and try to go complete ur other story THE DAY I DIED love d way u write and d suspence and the way u leave readers to guess wat apuned... keep it up.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by onosj(f): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oh i really feel sorry 4 Lamide!! Oga ghost more ink 2 ur pen.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
* SIX NIGHTS AGO

“Where are we?” Lamide asked as she looked lost

“Where you seek for…… walk through that door and it will lead you into the mountain!!” Gunu replied

“Aren’t you going inside with me?” she asked with a tone filled with disbelief and fear

“This is your call and not mine, my help for you ends here and the rest is up to you” Gunu said and hit its rode on the ground, a mighty wind enveloped it and it vanished into thin air.

Lamide walked fearfully towards the mountain, she wondered what awaits her behind the door.

Without hesitation, Lamide pushed the stone door through, she was met with a dark hollow space, she walked in quietly and fearfully and that made her felt like and intruder walking into a trap. Lamide felt a negative tension of fear, pain, anger and revenge. It was an unexplainable feeling which she had never experienced. Suddenly, the stone door behind her closed by itself and the was transformed into a pitch dark room. The room was so dark that Lamide couldn’t see any part of her own body.

“Helloooo.... can anyone hear me!!?” Lamide shouted with the hope of getting a response of any sought. She felt her foot kicking a ball-like objects as she stepped forward.

“Why should you stink of such evil aura!!?” A lot of horrific and strange voices echoed back in response at the same time. The voices sounded so powerful, clear and was from all direction of the dark room.

“Please I am not here to disturb you, I was meant to come here and help the dead ones, I am very sorry if…..” Lamide mumbled words with her tone filled with fear.

“This is impossible, We called for you to help us out of these great bondage which we were forced to dwell in till eternity but how come you have the blood of our murderer smelling around you” the mysterious voices echoed in anger.

“I am not a murderer and neither my family members are, may be you’ve assumed me for the wrong person”

“How dear you speak to us all in such manner? The dead ones don’t lie, you are guilty of murder in the past and so will you be guilty again and again because death itself dwells inside of you” the voices sounded more vexed.

“I honestly don’t understand what you mean and I am sorry if I might have offended you all but I am simply here to help the dead ones” she tried to sound inoffensive.

“And we are the dead ones!!” the voices all spoke in Unisom and the room gradually illuminated hereby making the owners of the mysterious voices visible.

Lamide was totally shocked beyond words, she had never seen anything like this before and wondered how that came to be.

“Oh my God!......What happened to you all, why are you all without your heads?” Lamide asked with tone filled with great emotion and fear seeing how bunch of headless body stood still infront of her.

“This is what he had turned us into, he entrapped us in a world in-between the living and the dead, and using our spirit for his source of evil money” the heads on the ground all vented out in anger.

“You mean a single person did such a barbaric act on you all”

“Yes….and we need you to help us free our spirit from his captivity”

“Who is he and where does he stay?”

“His name is Bankole Williams, he is one of the wealthiest and most respected man among the living” one of the heads spoke.

“Which Bankole Williams are you talking about, is it the same owner of Wimcco construction company?” she asked with a sense of uncertainty, wishing it was not who she think it was.

“Yes, he is that same person, posses himself as a saint in the daylight and act the monster in the night, he made us all know him before giving us the last strike of death, he made us all feel the taste of death even before it came, he made us……” one of the decayed heads whispered.

Lamide was shocked to hear that her own father was responsible for the death of about a hundred people in such a demonic manner, she quickly taught it save not to disclose her relationship with their murderer, knowing full well how angry they might get. She had to quickly compose her facial expression and summon courage.

“The man who had done this to you all is undoubtedly a monster and all monsters must be destroyed” She spoke with courage and assurance in her tone; truly, she wishes to stand by her words.

“It is true that you alone can hear our cries among the living but you alone cannot save us!” the heads spoke out in unison

“But I thought this was my call”

“Yes, but you are meant to answer it along-side your supreme sisters, it is only by your collective efforts that you can save our spirits from this eternal torment”

“What supreme sisters?” Lamide asked with a look of surprise.

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Ego2(f): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
more update plzzzzzz.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Aipete2(f): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wow. Nice work momma
Re: The Corridor of Hell by charijee(f): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2014
Aha!!!!!.....this is getting really interesting and scary too.......you changed the title as you said......fingers crossed
Let the inspiration keep coming ghostwritter
Re: The Corridor of Hell by noble4d(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Wow...interesting. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.