Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards (37491 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos) / Check Out Denrele Edun's Hot Banging Bare Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by kstyle2(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2014
The reason why this man still moves freely baffles me

1 Like

Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by MizMyColi(f): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

It's official, our Denrele has gone Maadttt! shocked
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by kingthreat(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2014
MrT2011:

Hey that's mean!
Tomorrow you'll be asking for a free country.

Or did he come to fuuuck you grin cheesy

A free country where your son goes to the altar with a 60 year old man in the name of love. A free country where your daughter has a dog as a sex pet? If that is freedom, I rather be a slave. Im a guy and toto* is good enough for me. That is natural.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Height of lunacy and absurdity......... or so i think
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by austine4real(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2014
is this a role model
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by omoredia: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
get today ! *(

Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Tonyplux(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2014
undecided 14 yrs wil not be enough 4 denrele...

1 Like

Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Always a miss for me. But then, who cares? Na him sabi.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by arsetalks(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2014
And Children will watch this and end up emulating this guy. What a shame.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Tex42(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Denrele's outfit is never a hit to any sane person. not saying dude/those who dig his style are crazy,so don't quote me.

His(Denrele)sense of fasion is just out of this world. looks like an alien/those drawings in 'power zone cartoon network'.

Hairs like that of meduzza in clash of the titans, boots like those of 'American rock stars from the 60s' ,lol!.

don't know the category his fashion sense falls in,but i think WACKY is the closest to describe it.

Denrele's outfit a hit?! lol!, need no pix to answer that. anyways,the guy got swaggs and i think he choose to appear the way he does
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Just the only way for him to stay buzzed, as we truly don't know what he is into.

#hehasneverhadahit
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by echobee(f): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmmmmmm! This guy needs serious deliverance oooooooo sad.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by omoadeleye(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2014
won really ba bobo yi po gan seriouzly
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Hez always gonna b a miss. Op what u shld b asking is 'how much of a miss'. Time & age wld take its toll on him, soon he'l bcom only hearsay jus lyk charlyboy.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by oluwasegun007(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
For me the outfit is great, although too excessive for TEEN outing...
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2014
You have to give it to his tailor though. The cut and fitting isn't bad.
The wearer? Kolomental since 1980! tongue
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by IYANGBALI: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Omavik: dis guy fit find wife so??
is you interested?I can arrange he for you
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by katordidi(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2014
this guy should be shot!
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2014
IYANGBALI: is you interested?I can arrange he for you
tnx....not interested mr.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by mikron(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Derenle outfits na always miss na. Him neva ever score hit b4
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by folu4real(f): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
I no sure say Tb joshua go fit cure dis guy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Ichel: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
That nigga must be very short and must be suffering from acute height insecurity which prompt him to be rocking the bulldozer (whatever it's called), all in the name claiming punk.

*aside: i've seen better punks without that*
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
omniwater007: she resemble nicky minaj.
me and you go get problem if to sey I dey related to nicki minaj. how you go compare yaba left and yaba right together.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by itsbetapikin(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
I officially hate dis (wo)man
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by aijayHenry(f): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=OCTAVO]Denrele the "son" of Charly boy. grin

Wonder if he's wearing a ladder or shoe! grin
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by MrT2011(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
kingthreat:

A free country where your son goes to the altar with a 60 year old man in the name of love. A free country where your daughter has a dog as a sex pet? If that is freedom, I rather be a slave. Im a guy and toto* is good enough for me. That is natural.

Nobody is saying that.

You don't wake up and start acusing someone for nothing. That's a jungle life. grin

We need to be civilized. OK.
Live and let live. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by MrT2011(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
itsbetapikin: I officially hate dis (wo)man

I officially love his guts! cheesy

- Turning madness into money. grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by feyilekan: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Abeg,Una sure say dis guy never dey craze?

Craze is an understatement sef. Make d guy go obtain hin admssion for .... left and e no far frm hin house o.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by Melinde: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
So the organisers allowed this kind of person to be in the midst of children? Not encouraging at all.
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by mascot87(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
axortedbabe: gerroff my case dude,u mustn't quote me..tnk u

undecided
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by donwise1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
color blocking
Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by kingthreat(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrT2011:

Nobody is saying that.

You don't wake up and start acusing someone for nothing. That's a jungle life. grin

We need to be civilized. OK.
Live and let live. cheesy

Anyone that believes Denrele isn't gay, also believes that alien abduction is real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Jim Iyke, Falz, Ramsey Nouah, AY Drive Jet Ski For 'yoruba Demons' Movie (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.