Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

Workforce Calls - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Calls (6030 Views)

Workforce Group / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Workforce Management Centre (banking & Financial Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Calls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Am going there on monday .. But am afraid if they wount bouce me out.. Because I didn't. Go on thursay can someone ple help me out.. On this
Re: Workforce Calls by lekzy007(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
adewumiopeyemi: Am going there on monday .. But am afraid if they wount bouce me out.. Because I didn't. Go on thursay can someone ple help me out.. On this

You can go but make sure you dress coperate.
Re: Workforce Calls by latest90: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
gmacnoms: pls hw much is d pay
I don't know yet o, but I guess it's 40K.
Re: Workforce Calls by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2014
latest90: My interview was awesome, thanks to God tho, I was given the employment pack immediately after the interview. But Its DSA for an anonymous bank. I gotta start with that. Sick n tired of sitting at home.
Ehen.... shocked I wasn't given any employment pack o...but I know I did well. haaaa!
Re: Workforce Calls by gentlekaycy: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
any body can gate crash if he/she has what it takes
Re: Workforce Calls by sweetcaffy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello, is there anyone who had workforce interview today? I had mine, just thinking of what and when to expect good news from them. Pls let's meet here to share ideas. Thanks smiley
Re: Workforce Calls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2014
I did also @ sweetcaffe am the one that wore a waiste coat and a white long sleeve .. I did my own. The main. Told me that can I work in bayelsa that. They need an account officer in bayelsa. Accross the water with a pay oif 70k.. #ponder# around was just shaking bayelsa ke told him the pay is too small according to my qualification.. I swaer the guy that interview. On monday is so intelligent... @ Sweet caffe do u see me there
Re: Workforce Calls by sweetcaffy(f): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2014
adewumiopeyemi: I did also @ sweetcaffe am the one that wore a waiste coat and a white long sleeve .. I did my own. The main. Told me that can I work in bayelsa that. They need an account officer in bayelsa. Accross the water with a pay oif 70k.. #ponder# around was just shaking bayelsa ke told him the pay is too small according to my qualification.. I swaer the guy that interview. On monday is so intelligent... @ Sweet caffe do u see me there
Haa, Bayelsa, Dats far oooo. I can't really say ooo, what time was your interview? D guy really tried just hoping we get a feedback soon
Re: Workforce Calls by aus1234(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dear NL,

Has anyone gat a feedback from Workforce with the Bank interview - 1st Sept 2014.

Response pls.
Re: Workforce Calls by toby4ever(f): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
aus1234: Dear NL,

Has anyone gat a feedback from Workforce with the Bank interview - 1st Sept 2014.

Response pls.
how did u apply n for wat position n location? was at deir office today in ph to drop cv n i saw peeps who were also interviewed for firstbank teller n atm position
Re: Workforce Calls by aus1234(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2014
toby4ever:
how did u apply n for wat position n location? was at deir office today in ph to drop cv n i saw peeps who were also interviewed for firstbank teller n atm position

This was Lagos centre. I applied through their link on website.

Any Lagos person, who attend the interview in the house?
Re: Workforce Calls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
I dis mine on monday also.. It was a man that interview me because I think he is the only one there ... I receivea message the other day that I should come for documentation .. So I later went there the next dat.. They told me that they will ave to post me to bayelsa... Was just #pondering#
Re: Workforce Calls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
I dis mine on monday also.. It was a man that interview me because I think he is the only one there ... I receivea message the other day that I should come for documentation .. So I later went there the next dat.. They told me that they will ave to post me to bayelsa... Was just #pondering# bank sale job 70k
Re: Workforce Calls by Hardeyjauche(f): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi Adewumi, have you finally resumed? Which of their clients did they second you to? I had an interview with Workforce on the same day with you. I later received a message from them inviting me for an interview @ Stanbic IBTC on the 10th of this month. I went for it and it was indeed a friendly one. Am still waiting for a feedback from them.
Re: Workforce Calls by nikelviva: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls 4 those dat did workforce documentation, is their anyth space 4 guarantor salary? Thanks
Re: Workforce Calls by nikelviva: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls can some answer my previous qus. Nd abt downloading d documentation form, dey re asking 4 pension no, I don't understand all dat pls?
Re: Workforce Calls by nikelviva: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls people that has gone thru workforce recruitment should help wit my qus, I really need answers to that so I can move on. Plss
Re: Workforce Calls by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
nikelviva: Pls can some answer my previous qus. Nd abt downloading d documentation form, dey re asking 4 pension no, I don't understand all dat pls?
just add anything and move on to download your documentation forms
Re: Workforce Calls by Debeloved87(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
I received this text on Monday from Workforce... (do anyone else receive it?

Good day.
You are invited for an interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd., Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A (beside UPS Building), Gbagada.
Date: Wednesday, 24th September, 2014
Time: 11:00am prompt
Dress code: STRICTLY corporate.
Kindly come with two copies of your updated CV.
Thank you.

..........I wish I could honour it but its clashing with my appointment wit ferma this Wednesday....if anyone attends pls let's know how far o.
Re: Workforce Calls by Ayodbrabo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls which company is WORKFORCE interviewing 4 this time Good day.
You are invited for an interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd., Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A (beside UPS Building), Gbagada.
Date: Wednesday, 22nd October, 2014
Time: 1:00pm prompt
Thank you.
Re: Workforce Calls by smk4life(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ayodbrabo:
Pls which company is WORKFORCE interviewing 4 this time Good day.
Date: Wednesday, 22nd October, 2014
Time: 1:00pm prompt
Thank you.

Pls if u don't have OND/HND, don't border going there ok
Re: Workforce Calls by sunnypastic(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
i got the workfoce invitation for an interview scheduled for 22nd of october 2014. pls has anybody an idea of what the interview is all about as i dont know the company they are recruiting for.
Re: Workforce Calls by sweetcaffy(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
sunnypastic:
i got the workfoce invitation for an interview scheduled for 22nd of october 2014. pls has anybody an idea of what the interview is all about as i dont know the company they are recruiting for.
Workforce recruits for banks, u'll have to attend d interview first to knw d particular bank dat needs people... What role did u apply for n wt what qualification pls?

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Calls by lizzytee: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Got the invite too,plz peeps dat attended yesterday shd contribute,so dat we wld no if its marketing.I jst hope is not DSA.cos I don't want to waste my T.fare .quick response is needed.
Re: Workforce Calls by HanuHola(f): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Am going there on monday .. But am afraid if they wount bouce me out.. Because I didn't. Go on thursay can someone ple help me out.. On this
Hello dear,I knw dis an old msg frm u but pls am in d same position as u..where u attended to?
Re: Workforce Calls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
yeah i was attend to...den,, i na realise that it was a marketung job for union bank.. which i rejected...... buh nw am now working nw... sha but not with them... send a pm to my mail let chat well
HanuHola:

Hello dear,I knw dis an old msg frm u but pls am in d same position as u..where u attended to?
Re: Workforce Calls by HanuHola(f): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
yeah i was attend to...den,, i na realise that it was a marketung job for union bank.. which i rejected...... buh nw am now working nw... sha but not with them... send a pm to my mail let chat well
Am new on nairaland,dunno d pm tingy let's chat on bbm 2AD1A2CB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Application Letter And A Cover Letter? / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / This Is What Banks Pay Their Employees !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.