Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I’m Tired Of Being Labelled A Gay – IK Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Tired Of Being Labelled A Gay – IK Ogbonna (547 Views)

IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani / I Was Labelled A ‘rejected And Dejected’ Artiste. – Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Being Labelled A Gay – IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Beautiful-faced actor, IK Ogbonna, speaks on his career and challenges in this interview with JAYNE AUGOYE

In recent years, the effect of the dip in Nollywood’s fortunes on some practitioners, especially the pioneers, has become a subject of debate and concern for stakeholders. Determined to keep body and soul together, many pioneer core actors have decided to delve into other trades. This situation has given way to the emergence of a crop of young, fresh-faced actors, many of who are models. While this may be hailed as a welcome development by some fans, keen observers are of the opinion that looks may be traded in place of talents.

Read more at: http://www.mynaijadream.com/2014/08/im-tired-of-being-labelled-gay-ik.html

(1) (Reply)

'nashville' Star Connie Britton Takes On Gwyneth Paltrow's Infamous Working Mom / Rip Joan Rivers / How I Paid For My Car In The Us-harry Songz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.