Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » (22455 Views)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by DikSin(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

..calm down b!tch..no nid for violence. . Ain't u suppose to be a diiick?..b!tch pliss calm down. angry
Sorry sir ;(
I missed my pills last night.
Forgive my bad for not recognising u d #CorkSucker
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Sammyblaq(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2014
good topic...
I have noticed it that whenever i laugh/smile...i feel relieved like some'a burden is been lifted off me.
To ma good fwends: when i laugh/smile i get a thumb up.
To da badoo: whenever i L/S...'omo u don high o'

am'a pass it down to ma kids....
Secret: smiles melts my heart. #holla
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Sammyblaq(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yeaaaaa....so true.
I laugh a lot, and I feel so good @ every point
Even when am angry/scolding someone I would be laughing, the only way my family peeps tell d difference is all the grammar I would be speaking.
I don't know how/why, once I'm angry my Vocabulary mode turns on. undecided
In the absence of that, my ability to laugh and smile is the best thing that can ever happen to me. #TUL#

PS: when I type lol, hhahhahahahaha...I'm actually laughing.
after reading ur lines...#giggled.
whenever am not smiling/laughing...am making one laugh. Is just good as water. Natural.
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sammyblaq:
after reading ur lines...#giggled.
whenever am not smiling/laughing...am making one laugh. Is just good as water. Natural.
You sure Time will tell
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by MrCork: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
DikSin:
Sorry sir ;(
I missed my pills last night.
Forgive my bad for not recognising u d #CorkSucker

..bro...calling u a b!th is a compliment...u sounds like a great b!tch thou (no offense) undecided

1 Like

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
I love to laugh, thanks for sharing this lovely info smiley
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by chuqudy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Laugh go comot your kidney @ http://..com/
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Sammyblaq(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You sure Time will tell
i didnt shake when the question striked. Is all good. *reaches the calendar*
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by DikSin(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

..bro...calling u a b!th is a compliment...u sounds like a great b!tch thou (no offense) undecided

ah! i'm afraid for you, bro cry cos u sound like an old depressed CorkSucker on the brink of death embarassed (no hard feeling)
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Sabadon(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
themmydhayhor:

How to help u with a CHAIN bro
lolzzzz so u see wat am saying
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by themmydhayhor(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sabadon: lolzzzz so u see wat am saying

gringringringringringringringrin
Wat r u tryin 2 say??
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by DjAndroid: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin I don laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive / COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others / Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.