Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy (48257 Views)

Brand New Bulletproof Cars For Sale USD$110, 000 / Get Us A Customer For Our Bulletproof Cars And Make 500k / Bulletproof Cars & Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by lumeneng22: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Those mumu people who does not believe in western education will be the first to buy it. l sorry for my country nigeria, i sorry sorry o!
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Lovetinz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
dotna: Mercedes-Benz M-Class Guard

The monster S-Class Guard isn’t the only protective Benz you can buy. This M-Class is another one, though only offers protection up to level VR4 (the S goes to VR9, pah!).

Still, you get super-thick windows, special steel throughout and reinforced elements to protect against weapons such as a Magnum .357 and .44, and the DM51 hand grenade. The tyres are run-flats, meanwhile, allowing you to escape for up to 30km at a max speed of 80km/h without any air at all.

I don't like these Boxes, What happens to me if another fire-team is waiting for me 30km further on the expressway?
I don't want run flat tyres. I want run forever tyres.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Niwdog(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
irishCream: And what if u just got shot as u're about entering the car or stepping out?? undecided
tell them oo...mean while am still a virgin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by akpanikpe(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: Why are the price of the cars not included
Lolz I understand y u are asking, probably u wanna go get some abi? Don't worry jst ask Google he seems to knw everything grin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
dammytosh:
You don't have money, u still proud join.

Cars jare, its nice meeting you. Dammytosh here.

Next time, use your brain before you quote people's comments. Where is the correlation between my post and yours?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by youngguru23(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
i go buy 1 grin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by akpanikpe(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na only 18 years old girl shekau go send, and the rest is history grin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Mskrisx(f): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Atmmachine:

Damn..
Girlie, You're just an Angel
#Queen
#Astonishing_Beauty
#Shorts_Of_Words

Thank u so so much
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by eunisam: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
e no concern me oh
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by buoye1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Poverty you are a bastard!!!God bless me I go buy dat 1 wey be lik carton dey crooz 4 maiduguri..... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
irishCream: And what if u just got shot as u're about entering the car or stepping out?? undecided
Eh, d company will refund u ur money once u resurate & make a formal komplain. cool
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by dnawah(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
rattlesnake: spiritual attack nko undecided
my bros i wonder o!my v boot can do all.u know y?i put am one sticker"NO WEAPON AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER"grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Vanity of vanities. Even if they're waterproof, heat-proof and radiation-proof, they can never be death-proof.

Only Jesus can save.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
All these cars wey their inside be like palour.kontinue undecided
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by omoredia: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Get today

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by holusormi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
No matter how proof your bulletproof car is ,, if I want to kill u, ill simply wait for u to come out of the car, and I go shoot u grin grin angry angry , or beta still, , ill call ur name 7 times and u will appear in magic mirror,, and I'll shoot u from abeokuta and u die in Russia grin thatzall!!!!
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by lordheir: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Holy powers, Austin Powers
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by deavicky(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Watin concern me with bullet proof car abi I b thief?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by yungchop: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dem no get price abi?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by lewis512(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] shocked :Dso cute a lot a car ..................................................I will get the second one latest ,God dey my side
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
The bullet-proof Mercedes S class kiss kiss totally awesome!
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by okonja(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
hotmolo: Sweet... Cruising my Mercedes-Benz M-Class Guard into maidugri grin
You are welcome

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N500 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1817093/mtn-data-cheapest-rate-not
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by dammytosh: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
hifaif:

Next time, use your brain before you quote people's comments. Where is the correlation between my post and yours?

I guess you overused your brain not to identify a sarcastic comment when you see one.

Despite using your brain, you are still looking for correlation. Mcheeewww
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
dotna: Conquest Vehicles Knight XV

One from a while back, this XV is nothing like the Subaru with which it shares its name. Principally because this XV is big, is based on a Ford F-350, weighs six and a half tonnes, is constructed using ballistic hardened steel and fiberglass, and features six centimeter thick armoured glass.

It’ll withstand fire from many high-powered rifles and the odd roving bear, probably. Also comes with a 6.8-litre V10 with 400bhp. Because Canada.
MY BEST!
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by merbenko: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Shekau most fear me grin
Shekau most fear me cheesy
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2014
dammytosh:

I guess you overused your brain not to identify a sarcastic comment when you see one.

Despite using your brain, you are still looking for correlation. Mcheeewww

Where is the sarcasm? There is nothing you guys cannot bastardize. You say crap and later come around to say sarcasm. Just check the meaning of sarcasm before you use it next time and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 28, 2014
pLEASE Are the TYRES Also BuLLET pROOf?

u know what i mean. . . . . shoot the damn tyres and the car will get rolling. . . . Holla
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by akuchiemartin(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2014
una head no correct oooo, so u think we can buy this exquisite car cant you see the interiors, how sophisticated they are? guy look well before you leap make u no go fall inside konga.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by merbenko: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Will cruz my Audi Visit Shekau with GEJ poster till 2019 with sticker and banner writing boldly bring back our girls or else. gringrin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 28, 2014
dammytosh:
You don't have money, u still proud join.

Cars jare, its nice meeting you. Dammytosh here.

Now, I understand your comment. I am sorry for my previous posts to you.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by killlie(m): 12:49am On Aug 28, 2014
I swear! If I'm in one of these cars,I'll drive to army barracks nd yell 'ur mama to those soldier'. Reason? No reason,jjust life asssurance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

⚫⚫CARFAX™ Vehicle History Reports!! VIN / Chassis No. ☎️ +2347011116171⚫⚫ / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.