Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old (22257 Views)

Did The Prophet Warn Us Of ISIS? / A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS / Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
themuslimissue./2014/08/03/isis-militant-announces-his-marriage-to-terrified-7-year-old-in-occupied-city-syria/

An ISIS terrorist militant forcefully married a terrified 7 year old 'kafir' girl only to later meet his tragic end at the hands of Iraqi military.

In a twitter post by a Muslim, Fadel_alHadid, a picture of the terrified little girl draped in ISIS flag was displayed, with the militant wearing a sneeringly happy face. But in another twitter post by Raju Paruleka, the happy face had turned into the face of an inhabitant of Hell after the militant met his tragic end through the bullets of Iraqi soldiers.

It may appear that justice has been duly served, except that even death is not enough punishment for such a grown up who chose to twist the destiny of a young innocent child. Much good would be served if our Muslim brothers could change their perception to the issue of child marriage.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fadel_alHadidi/status/495569004820701184/photo/1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lies, lies

LagosShia: as much as ISIS are horrible terrorists, Christian bigots are also as much horrible as they are. the picture was obtain from a youtube video. it isn't of any militant marrying a 7 year old.

it is a snap shot of a youtube video of a Quranic competition for children, where the girl broke into tears when the results were about to be announced. see the below video. Islamophobic websites are spreading propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEPB9hJmQc

2 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by LagosShia: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
HolyHolla: themuslimissue./2014/08/03/isis-militant-announces-his-marriage-to-terrified-7-year-old-in-occupied-city-syria/
An ISIS terrorist militant forcefully married a terrified 7 year old 'kafir' girl only to later meet his tragic end at the hands of Iraqi military.
In a twitter post by a Muslim, Fadel_alHadid, a picture of the terrified little girl draped in ISIS flag was displayed, with the militant wearing a sneeringly happy face. But in another twitter post by Raju Paruleka, the happy face had turned into the face of an inhabitant of Hell after the militant met his tragic end through the bullets of Iraqi soldiers.
It may appear that justice has been duly served, except that even death is not enough punishment for such a grown up who chose to twist the destiny of a young innocent child. Much good would be served if our Muslim brothers could change their perception to the issue of child marriage.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Fadel_alHadidi/status/495569004820701184/photo/1

please take a look at the below. your gist is regurgitated rubbish. i really don't know what this story has to do in the Islam forum, about a terrorist that got killed by an Iraqi Army that is largely Muslim too. anyways, see how silly you guys are:

https://www.nairaland.com/1843909/isis-militant-announces-marriage-terrified
LagosShia: as much as ISIS are horrible terrorists, Christian bigots are also as much horrible as they are. the picture was obtain from a youtube video. it isn't of any militant marrying a 7 year old.

it is a snap shot of a youtube video of a Quranic competition for children, where the girl broke into tears when the results were about to be announced. see the below video. Islamophobic websites are spreading propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEPB9hJmQc
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by LagosShia: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
vedaxcool: Lies, lies

you beat me to my post!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
LagosShia:
you beat me to my post!!! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op help your christian sister in the picture below,

http://m.aljazeera.com/story/20148269524221721
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by TheBigUrban2: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
^^^
Two wrongs make a right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sorry I have ran out of troll biscuits. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by TheBigUrban2: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
E pain am grin grin
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2014
LagosShia:

please take a look at the below. your gist is regurgitated rubbish. i really don't know what this story has to do in the Islam forum, about a terrorist that got killed by an Iraqi Army that is largely Muslim too. anyways, see how silly you guys are:

While it's quite acceptable that you have pointed out a valid objection to the meme on the ISIS militant and the 7 year old, which has been trending the Internet, your objection to the story being on the Islam forum is however misplaced. It is common knowlege that some Islamists and their supporters, who could also be following posts on the forum might learn a lesson or two from the post.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2014
vedaxcool: Op help your christian sister in the picture below,

http://m.aljazeera.com/story/20148269524221721

Very good of you to point out that it's not only Muslims that engage in this practice. But I believe that you agree with me that it's a practice that should be discouraged. We should therefore, extend the advice to all the other groups like the Coptic Christians, (whose picture you just sampled) our traditionalist Africans, Indian tribesmen and others, don't you think?
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2014
HolyHolla:

Very good of you to point out that it's not only Muslims that engage in this practice. But I believe that you agree with me that it's a practice that should be discouraged. We should therefore, extend the advice to all the other groups like the Coptic Christians, (whose picture you just sampled) our traditionalist Africans, Indian tribesmen and others, don't you think?

Well good you know you have a lot of job on your hands, wish you all the best as you open threads condemning them for such practices.

2 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2014
vedaxcool:

Well good you know you have a lot of job on your hands, wish you all the best as you open threads condemning them for such practices.

If only you could join me in the job and also convert as many as possible to have this mind set, we could do a lot together. It's no use denying it.

There's a big problem here that we all need to address. It's more about disrespect for others' feelings and preferences, be they children or even adults. It's still this flagrant mindset of violating women's rights with impunity that encourages Boko Haram, ISIS, ISIL and the likes to sell non-Muslim girls and women into war prostitution. It looks harmless when you are not directly affected, but consider how you will feel if it happens to your own wife, sister or daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2014
LagosShia:

Are you then saying it doesn't happen? Have you been following up on stories from Iraq, Syria and even up our North with underage Chibok girls? Let's admit that there is a problem to adress and wise up into more civilized ways of thinking. It's not only Islamists; even some of our traditional people are still deeply involved in this terrible act. A girl is not an object of trade negotiations, no matter the situation. Even in war times, no one has a right to molest our girls. No one!

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by Blockus: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2014
HolyHolla:
Are you then saying it doesn't happen? Have you been following up on stories from Iraq, Syria and even up our North with underage Chobok girls? Let's admit that there is a problem to adress and wise up into more civilized ways of thinking. It's not only Islamists; even some of our traditional people are still deeply involved in this terrible act. A girl is not an object of trade negotiations, no matter the situation. Even in war times, no one has a right to molest our girls. No one!

You started with posting a false news in a bid to attack my fellow Muslims only to get caught and now you want to switch up.. grin

We have always known about the problems we need to address, but people like you are also a BIG part of that problem.. angry

Nigga.. Offer an apology for your failed attempt at smeering Muslims and never return to this thread again.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2014
Granted that the image of that particular child-bride may have been proven false but we all know Islam and some other religions and cultures permit child marriage and don't care a hoot about abuse of women and children. It's as evil as the rescutitated culture of summary judgement and beheading or stoning of young teen girls for crimes of chastity, even in cases where it is proved that they were only unfortunate to have been raped by adults, as well as female genital mutilation.

Imagine if Christian societies still practice the Law of Moses. Almost all our politicians and religious leaders will have been stoned to death for various offences like stealing, apostacy and the likes. And no Muslim would be spared either. But we are in the 21st Century, for God's sake!!!

Of course, not all Muslims still maintain this crude way of thinking, but it's holding on to such mindsets by Islamists that fuel the terrorist instinct that is reviving all over the world. How can anyone justify driving civilization back to the Stone Age?
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by ElFenomeno1: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2014
CRAAAAAAAAY
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

You started with posting a false news in a bid to attack my fellow Muslims only to get caught and now you want to switch up.. grin

We have always known about the problems we need to address, but people like you are also a BIG part of that problem.. angry

Nigga.. Offer an apology for your failed attempt at smeering Muslims and never return to this thread again.. angry

You write like you deserve your Moniker, Blockus. Maybe you may want to change that to something more manly someday when you grow up. I have a book to lend out, "10 steps to a Black man growing up quick", by Caucaus White. After reading, you will never use that n**g* word again.

I have no plan to 'switch up' (sic). While it appears that the post is not exactly as happened, which is yet to be proved beyond reasonable doubt, it is a known fact that those people you referred to as your brothers do even worse things! What do you do on Net, when there's so much information and news all over? Do you only post on NL without bothering to check on the news sites? Have you not been reading news about Boko, ISIL and ISIS whom you call your brothers? Have they not been engaging in similar acts? That's why it's easier to believe such stories as this rather than otherwise.

If by telling the truth, I'm 'smeering' (sic), I have no apology but to insist that we all make efforts to change and transcend into 21st Century thinking. I could offer you a road map on that if you wish to renew your mind, but you've got to be serious about it first. Holler if you need help.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by Blockus: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
HolyHolla:

You write like you deserve your Moniker, Blockus. Maybe you may want to change that to something more manly someday when you grow up. I have a book to lend out, "10 steps to a Black man growing up quick", by Caucaus White. After reading, you will never use that n**g* word again.

I have no plan to 'switch up' (sic). While it appears that the post is not exactly as happened, which is yet to be proved beyond reasonable doubt, it is a known fact that those people you referred to as your brothers do even worse things! What do you do on Net, when there's so much information and news all over? Do you only post on NL without bothering to check on the news sites? Have you not been reading news about Boko, ISIL and ISIS whom you call your brothers? Have they not been engaging in similar acts? That's why it's easier to believe such stories as this rather than otherwise.

If by telling the truth, I'm 'smeering' (sic), I have no apology but to insist that we all make efforts to change and transcend into 21st Century thinking. I could offer you a road map on that if you wish to renew your mind, but you've got to be serious about it first. Holler if you need help.

You maliciously posted a False article from an untrusted source with the sole aim of inciting hate towards muslims, AND YOU GOT CAUGHT IN YOUR TOMFOOLERY..

I am a kid, but at least Momma taught me how to admit when I am wrong. YOU ARE WRONG HERE. Offer an apology for spreading lies and fhuck off this site.

I may be a diick, but you are a shameless A'sshole. When you were caught in your lies, rather than back down, you foolishly tried to deflect.

You cant offer anything of value to anybody. Go fhuck yourself you intolerant muslim hating infidel. angry

You have lost all credibility on your own thread you basic Nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

You maliciously posted a False article from an untrusted source with the sole aim of inciting hate towards muslims, AND YOU GOT CAUGHT IN YOUR TOMFOOLERY..

I am a kid, but at least Momma taught me how to admit when I am wrong. YOU ARE WRONG HERE. Offer an apology for spreading lies and fhuck off this site.

I may be a diick, but you are a shameless A'sshole. When you were caught in your lies, rather than back down, you foolishly tried to deflect.

You cant offer anything of value to anybody. Go fhuck yourself you intolerant muslim hating infidel. angry

You have lost all credibility on your own thread you basic Nigga.

No hatred or malice intended here; just looking at basic truth and telling each other to renew our minds and correct our ways. Sorry to learn this is what your Momma taught you, though. But you can still learn the ways of current civilization, you know.

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by Blockus: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
HolyHolla:

No hatred or malice intended here; just looking at basic truth and telling each other to renew our minds and correct our ways. Sorry to learn this is what your Momma taught you, though. But you can still learn the ways of current civilization, you know.

You are a grown A'ss man.. Either that or an Uglyass Kid.. Either ways, stop with this foolishness.

Your thread title still reads the original content and message you were trying to pass across.. angry

Apologise and stop trying to wriggle your way out of this. angry

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

You are a grown A'ss man.. Either that or an Uglyass Kid.. Either ways, stop with this foolishness.

Your thread title still reads the original content and message you were trying to pass across.. angry

Well, I tried; (I think).
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by Blockus: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
HolyHolla:

Well, I tried; (I think).

Yeah you did!! Infact, you tried SUPER HARD to be a Fhucktard and despite people catching you red handed, you red handed, you kept trying......

HOWEVER:: YOU FAILED WOEFULLY.. You failed to incite, failed in your attempt to deflect, Failed in your stubborn insistence on delfecting..

Go with Allah and hopefully you will find the light before your time is up.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 3:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Blockus:

Yeah you did!! Infact, you tried SUPER HARD to be a Fhucktard and despite people catching you red handed, you red handed, you kept trying......

HOWEVER:: YOU FAILED WOEFULLY.. You failed to incite, failed in your attempt to deflect, Failed in your stubborn insistence on delfecting..

Go with Allah and hopefully you will find the light before your time is up.

How will I go with an Allah who gives you inspiration to say all these dirty words that you said your Momma taught you? And I do hope someday you'll be proud to teach your children too all these words. It would have been better if you could focus on issues at hand, my Boy. I would love good reasoning better than throwing hate speech.

The point still remains that all people, as well as Christians, traditionalists, Muslims and all others need to disalign and disengage from all these practices that bring our civilization back. But unfortunately, those who are fanning embers of hate and violence all over the world now also call themselves Muslims and there's need to address that.

2 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Maclatunji, please this thread should be deleted for falsehood.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2014
vedaxcool:

[quote author=vedaxcool]

Why should the thread be deleted for falsehood? That would be unjust. I knew from your starting point that this is what you people aimed at. I don't see any falsehood in a post that is trending on the whole Internet and has only been reposted with clear evidences of origins. The story is very plausible and we have similar incidents and precedents in Northern Nigeria, Syria and Iraq.

No intended malice towards anyone or religion but for us all to make changes where necessary. I have accused or maligned no religion. The call is on all religions and tribes to desist from scuttling the future of our children. I could post other similar incidents of extremist molestation, slavery, decapitating and terrorizing of innocent children, both boys and girls to support this, but I feel it's unnecessary. There is a clear message and there's no better place, forum and time for matured minds to ruminate and discuss these issues than NL. Perhaps youth like vedaxcool and blockus would be saved from a mindset that could lead them into falling for extremism.

This post is a child of necessity in view of the growing incidences of violence caused by extremist indoctrination and taking precedence from TV coverage of 2 Nigerian born Britons who slaughtered an innocent British soldier recently, there's obviously need for us to open up issues like this and educate our people to prevent them falling for the lure of extremism.

Serious minded matured comments are welcome.
But there's absolutely no need for trading insults.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Blockus:

My "trying" is in taking the African approach to educate one another that it is completely unAfrican to use uncouth words.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by PastorKun(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
vedaxcool:

Why are you so defensive of a confirmed terrorist? Are you sympathetic to there cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2014
PastorKun:

Why are you so defensive of a confirmed terrorist? Are you sympathetic to there cause?

Why are u so defensive of bokoharam? Are u sympathetic to their agenda?
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2014
newsrescue.com/early-extremists-khawaarij-boko-harams-today-friday-sermon/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed#axzz3BrMBQrG1

See, Islamic preachers are also calling for a renewal of mind to stem the Takfiri onslaught.

I remember even before BH in Nigeria, Northern youth were often encouraged to kill non Northerners during unnecessary religious riots. In fact, when BH started their onslaught against Christians and churches, Moslem youth in Kano and Maiduguri protested jubilantly in favor. I vividly remember the picture of one youth carrying a real dead cat crucified on a cross during the jubilations. Now, the tide is against not only non-Muslims, but moderate Moslems as well.

Other Muslims adults and leaders ought to join their voices to this call.   I particularly appreciate these quotes from the Islami scholar's preaching:

"O Ummahof Islam, O bearersof the truth, O lovers of the Prophet Muhammad (saw), is it not time forus to recognize the danger that surround us andthreatens our spiritualand worldlyinterests?Isit not time forus to give up all useless andunnecessary speculations andsenseless battles andminor differences, andinstead to focus our effortson defending andpropagating the true Islam, andto unite with our truthful leaders andscholars so that we may all walktogether on the path of truth andguidance, andalso show to the world that Islamdoes not have anything to do with Boko Harams, extremists, khawaarijandtheir actions?   Who will do that, O Ummahof Islam?Who will standup forthe pure andpeaceful Islam, adhere to it call others to it, rallyall the Muslims behind it striveforitssake anddefendit – after Allah-except you, O Muslims? So be asAllahwants you to be andHe will fulfillHis promiseto you. And help, guidance come only from Him".

" Brothers andSisters, The followingare some of the characteristicsof the khawaarij: 1- They (Extremists) Misinterpretthe Qur’an. 2- The extremists distortthe concept of Jihad. 3- The extremists spillInnocentMuslims andnon-Muslims blood. Ifwe can remember respected Brothers andSisters, Boko Haramin our country (Nigeria) are alwaysandeverydaykillingandslaughtering Innocent Citizens, both Muslims andnon – Muslims. Destroying andburning villagesandtowns, they are also stealingandrobbing people of theirvaluables. Because we don’t have a sincere, good andcompetent leadership in Nigeriathat would listento the adviceof the experts on security, eldersandclerics/scholars, the leaderof the sect “Abubakar Shekau” even appearedin a new video release on Sunday in which he declaredGwozain Borno state aspart of an“Islamic Caliphate”, saying andclaiminghe has excised the town out of Nigeria..."

"Mybeloved ones, Here are some circumstances which cause the khawaarijandextremists ideology to breed in society: 1- Lack of understandingthe religion, weakness in legislativeknowledge, or taking the knowledge from untrust-worthy sources. 2- Extremismin followingthe religious principlesandover strictnessin the religion. 3- Unbalanced love andjealousy forthe religion(i.e. extreme emotions without knowledge andwisdom) 4- Abstainingfrom the scholars, taking knowledge from them andfollowingthem. 5- Learningfordeception in order to earnmore respect than the scholars andother people. 6- Ifspeakersare young in age andlack wisdom andexperience. 7- The widespreadof evil, corruption andoppression in the communities andthe abandoningof youth andabandoningof enjoining good andforbiddingevil. 8- Resentment of the socialsituationandthose responsibleforit. 9- Exciting the youth andthe callersto Islamto disputeandargue with the authorities– this is a big plot againstthe religionanditspeople. 10- Little patience andweak wisdom in propagation."

"First andforemost the authoritiesmust understandthat this problem of insurgency was the issue of ideology andcreed andforce alone cannot andwill never defeat ideology/creed. Apartfrom the use of militaryforce, to eradicateBoko HaramInsurgency andall kind of Terrorismentirelyin Nigeria, the authoritiesmust try asmuch aspossible: 1- To engage the young populationthrough education. To make education very easy andaccessible to the masses andto help them, enlighten them on the importanceof knowledge. 2- To build the trust between the Nigerianleaders andcitizens. 3- To ensure justice. 4- To Promote equality. 5- To stop the stealingandlooting of public money. 6- To engage the youth by bringing anend to unemployment. 7- To encourage andsupportthe moral andreligious teachings so that people will have the strong fearof Allahwith them. 8- To sincerelyreconcile, arbitrate, dialogue andhave a concrete andstrong peace treatywith the insurgents. With the condition that if they can drop theirweapons andstop fightingthe state."
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2014
PastorKun:

I wonder o. We need to educate these chaps before they turn in and join BH in Mambisa or ISIL in Syria or ISIS in Iraq. They seem to have sympathy for the Takfiris.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by PastorKun(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2014
vedaxcool:

Why are u so defensive of bokoharam? Are u sympathetic to their agenda?

Very daft and irrelevant comment, if anyone is sympathetic to the cause of boko haram, it is brainwashed m0rons like you and certainly not me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran / “The Reasons For Divorce.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.