Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Let Us Start A Lucrative Blog Network - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let Us Start A Lucrative Blog Network (512 Views)

Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* / Let Us Write A Poem About Love Together / Let Us Discuss All About Nigeria Literature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Start A Lucrative Blog Network by XOXmedia: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
I have been thinking deeply about this lately. Many of us here have the talents to write incisive and thought-provoking literature pieces but the problem is that we have been unable to turn that talent into monetary returns. I'm proposing that we start a blog
network with about 20 to 30 contributors.
Each contributor will post content regularly about topics they really know about and will each have a stake in the media company.
There are many blogs running on a one-man resource out there and that is why so many blogs fail to make impacts or any profit returns. I believe our synergy can
create a very positive and disruptive effect as each contributor will solely focus on their area of strenght while helping build a well-rounded blog in different authority areas. If
this idea make any sense to you, why not give your suggestion or idea to complement what i've just brought to the table.
Re: Let Us Start A Lucrative Blog Network by XOXmedia: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Any interest? Please indicate here

(1) (Reply)

Poem:united Nigeria. ... / Regretting Ijeoma / What To Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.