Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. (4108 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? / Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
I think I know that "one thing".

Yea..... He is married already.
Good news
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I think I will just do exactly what my husband would do...
Ignore! The guy can give silent mode shaaa, when he is angry tho. To avoid killing somebody or saying something he can't defend later.
There is nothing as painful as silent mode.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by ahnie: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
i'll quietly locate her father and tell him to refund the money i paid as her brideprice.what sort of holy wickedness is that?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
ahnie: i'll quietly locate her father and tell him to refund the money i paid as her brideprice.what sort of holy wickedness is that?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by GboyegaD(m): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2014
LexNuel:

...xcept d man is irresponsible, Only a foolish and wicked woman will dat..if she's gonna b duin charity it shuldnt b everytin..must men do everytfin everytym??...why is she dere as helpmeet...na wa oo...realistically, dere are financial downtimes even for responsible men

Do you know if the husband is the type who acts as the alpha and omega of the home? Issues as this for me are too one sided.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by ayanah(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
LexNuel:

...xcept d man is irresponsible, Only a foolish and wicked woman will dat..if she's gonna b duin charity it shuldnt b everytin..must men do everytfin everytym??...why is she dere as helpmeet...na wa oo...realistically, dere are financial downtimes even for responsible men

Just joking. To be honest is not funny if is true a woman shd do dat
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by ayanah(f): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Godmystrength: thank God i don't have a wife. So i no get answer.cheesy

But u ll have one day or are u a gay?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Greyworld: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2014
And yu av d linency 2 call dat woman a wife? Dats amazin.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Mprex(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
the hot tempered men will beat up the woman

the proud and arrogant men will find a means of providing money for her

the slow poisons will ignore her totally ;Dthe hot tempered men will beat up the woman

the slow poisons will ignore her totally
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Joe88: Hunger will write its signature on her stomach, it is sheer wickedness and an attempt to belittle and ridicule the man.

How do you know her motive is to belittle and ridicule the man?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Godmystrength: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2014
ayanah:

But u ll have one day or are u a gay?
No thank you. grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by perry2020(f): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How do you know her motive is to belittle and ridicule the man?
Well der re cases lik dis oo,even in churches d wives want to just show off,i remember d case of a lady who uses all her earnings to buy shoes,bag,brazillian hair and all competiting wif d single ladies forgetting ha husbnd is nt dangote n she is ment to be an helper expecting d man to use ez little salary to do all down to even giving her personal allowance despite she is working ha shakara stopped Wen she lost her job.
Ladies plz always try to support ur husband's in any little way u can(fianancially,morally,spiritually etc) dat is d basic reason why till today my dad loves my mum silly n we girls have learnt dat coz it knt be always rossy.
Dh dnt say no dime at home,mayb no dime for u,f she doesn't have a dime she won't have pulled dat stunt.dats d mur reason why men should study women b4 getting married it's nt abt d beauty,physiq,its abt is she supportive,take her out on a date n c d reaction wen u ask her to pay d billz,put her to test n see f she is d kinda lady dat can stand by no no Mata what.my tori don dey too much,anyways forgive her n let t slide(dnt forget to correct her n prove to her dat wat she did was rng before giving her d money. bt f u c she continues to do dat den punish her,ur a man uv got authority over her,wen I say punish her I dnt mean beat her up oo.u no how u husband's punish us nw f u say u dnt av money n dnt bring none der is nothing we can do bt succumb.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Godmystrength: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
perry2020:
Well der re cases lik dis oo,even in churches d wives want to just show off,i remember d case of a lady who uses all her earnings to buy shoes,bag,brazillian hair and all competiting wif d single ladies forgetting ha husbnd is nt dangote n she is ment to be an helper expecting d man to use ez little salary to do all down to even giving her personal allowance despite she is working ha shakara stopped Wen she lost her job.
Ladies plz always try to support ur husband's in any little way u can(fianancially,morally,spiritually etc) dat is d basic reason why till today my dad loves my mum silly n we girls have learnt dat coz it knt be always rossy.
Dh dnt say no dime at home,mayb no dime for u,f she doesn't have a dime she won't have pulled dat stunt.dats d mur reason why men should study women b4 getting married it's nt abt d beauty,physiq,its abt is she supportive,take her out on a date n c d reaction wen u ask her to pay d billz,put her to test n see f she is d kinda lady dat can stand by no no Mata what.my tori don dey too much,anyways forgive her n let t slide(dnt forget to correct her n prove to her dat wat she did was rng before giving her d money. bt f u c she continues to do dat den punish her,ur a man uv got authority over her,wen I say punish her I dnt mean beat her up oo.u no how u husband's punish us nw f u say u dnt av money n dnt bring none der is nothing we can do bt succumb.
undecided. this life ehn
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mprex: the hot tempered men will beat up the woman

the slow poisons will ignore her totally ;Dthe hot tempered men will beat up the woman

the slow poisons will ignore her totally
Ignoring her is the best.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by kandiikane(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2014
nedu2000: nice pun cheesy

I don't know whether it's because I just dey wake up and my brain cells are asleep but how is that a pun? I don't like having to look for the pun? Wey am?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
SeaGold: .
You still dey book space on second page?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
GboyegaD:

Do you know if the husband is the type who acts as the alpha and omega of the home? Issues as this for me are too one sided.
there is absolutely no good reason that can justify her action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Twins Turn Heads: One Is White, The Other Black (Pics) / The Six Stages Of Deception. / Foreign Used Merceded Benz E350 2014 Model*SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.