Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Broke Her Heart Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart Twice (4491 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2006
.I broke her heart 2ys-twice. On d ground dat she belongs to a diff religion, We love our selves so much, Bin on 4 4yrs,she kept her self4me,i see her once in a while,saw her last, Last yr june,i broke up wit her d 2nd time, Jst last 3wk, Now here she is, And am on my knees begging her to come bak2me. She wants to,but she is scared, Scared that i'll break it again, But sincerly, i will never do dat again, How do u guys and ladies out there tink i can convince her dat i'll be tru?
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by iice(f): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2006
Chaiii, no advice frm me coz i will not becoming back if i was her
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by beyunce(f): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2006
iice:

Chaiii, no advice frm me because i will not becoming back if i was her

hahahahah. u are damn funny. cheesy
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by wormedup(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2006
how do u keep breaking up just like that ?
like u get into a fight and u say "go to hell" or what ?
if u break up i don't think u'll be gettin back together to break up again.
it sounds more like u guys had a fight and stayed away from each other for some while.
meanwhile, while the assumed "break up" was going on, were u guys taslking to each other? like over the phone or mails ?

finally, u just have to convince her that it won't happen again the same way u made it happen in the first place.

cheers m8

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by layi(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2006
Kave:

.I broke her heart 2ys-twice. On d ground that she belongs to a diff religion, We love our selves so much, Bin on 4 4yrs,she kept her self4me,i see her once in a while,saw her last, Last yr june,i broke up wit her d 2nd time, Jst last 3wk, Now here she is, And am on my knees begging her to come bak2me. She wants to,but she is scared, Scared that i'll break it again, But sincerly, i will never do that again, How do u guys and ladies out there think i can convince her that i'll be tru?

Love isnt a toy to play with. U kept breaking her heart cos you do not love. If you truly love her religion wont matter. True love should be unconditional. You should find reasons to stick to her not reasons to back off.
My dear dont be confused, you do not love her. Look for another girl. If you did it twice, you can always do it again. We are but humans.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by luvlymoi(f): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2006
the girl must really luv u to come back after the first break up. well sha i dont have anythin to say agian cos i dont think i would ever be in her shoes. na wa o!
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by eveseh(f): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol lol lol
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by eloghene(f): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2006
what do u take her for a break up toy or what?oh boy u have dealt with the girl enough and u have denied her love.put ur self in her shoes and see if u will be happy.thats not how to treat a girl so i will advice u to leave that girl if u tuely love her and set her free.look for someone else my guy. sad
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by SvS(f): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2006
u jst cant keep breakin up lik tha
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Busta(f): 12:50am On Jul 26, 2006
serves u right, she's a bigger fool if she comes back.

u don't just go breaking pple's heart like that! angry
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2006
We all know is men's world but 'MEN' take em easy with her. I don't think you truly love her.

Anyway, try all your possible best to convince her. Let her forgive you, if she cant learn how to forgive now when would she?

Let her forgive you and don't ever break her heart again.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2006
We all know that its 'MEN's' world but God that created the world said we shuld forgive 70*, what? that means we shuld be forgiven all the times.

Anyway, try to convince to forgive you, afterall its ur world.

Let her forgive you, if doesnt learn how to forgive when wuld she?
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by desiree(f): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2006
Pls do human race a favour and let her go undecided undecided
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by iice(f): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2006
desiree:

Please do human race a favour and let her go undecided undecided
LOL, abi the female race
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by kellorah: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2006
wow
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Busta(f): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2006
exactly, the whole female race angry
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Damest09(f): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2006
How can you keep breaking someone's heart and toying with her emotion? I will never come back if i were to be in the girl's position. She's human being as well.

@hibans

You keep talking about about God said we should forgive 70* but actually he says 70*70 and he's still the one that says we should flee from all destruction. anytime a girl/guy see any red light in the other person, take action, leave before you say i do on the alter and become a stranger in your marital home.

Remember: A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. There are lots of guys out there who will die for that girl's love.

@ Kave

you've done it before and u will still do it, just leave a alone before you give her a scar.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Eurphoria(f): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2006
@Kave

You are a complete, total A$$ (saying what she should have said to you first time round) If i were her i will make you grovel so bad and still not take back your dumb self,

i'm just being honest
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by desiree(f): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2006
@eurphoria

well said!!! cheesy
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2006
Damest09:

How can you keep breaking someone's heart and toying with her emotion? I will never come back if i were to be in the girl's position. She's human being as well.

@hibans

You keep talking about about God said we should forgive 70* but actually he says 70*70 and he's still the one that says we should flee from all destruction. anytime a girl/guy see any red light in the other person, take action, leave before you say i do on the alter and become a stranger in your marital home.

Remember: A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. There are lots of guys out there who will die for that girl's love.

@ Kave

you've done it before and u will still do it, just leave a alone before you give her a scar.

What if the girl is still in love with him? wuld u say no?
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Damest09(f): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2006
@ hibans

I can never keep falling in love with someone breaking my heart like he doesn't care. That is not love, it's lust and i cannot settle for less. The girl should move on, the guy is not in love.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2006
Sincerly,i will neva break her heart any more, I even knelt down before her and begd, But she is so scared, Scared and confused, If only u guys can see tru my tender heart, It belongs2her, Just her, I mean i neva dated another girl, Morova,d last break up was just 2weeks ago, I really nid her back in my life, She still loves me but.:-):-)smiley.she is soo scared, Though we talk,she hasn't told me any tin yet,
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2006
Sincerly,i will neva break her heart any more, I even knelt down before her and begd, But she is so scared, Scared and confused, If only u guys can see tru my tender heart, It belongs2her, Just her, I mean i neva dated another girl, Morova,d last break up was just 2weeks ago, I really nid her back in my life, She still loves me but.:-):-)smiley.she is soo scared, Though we talk,she hasn't told me any tin yet,
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2006
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2006
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2006
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by diddy4(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2006
my man i will be honest with you. you are something else and if i were her, i aint coming back to you. you will do it again and again and again. this one you are saying is just tori to me. i no even believe you to start with.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Keisha(f): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2006
If you really loved her you wouldn't keep breaking her heart. Stop playing with her emotions!!  Get your self together and figure out what or who you really want and then you pray that she'll take you back, Personally I wouldn't!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by mamaput(f): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2006
Hiss hiss hiss,
If you mean it marry her . Ask her if you can come with your people to see her people.
But the best isb just go because you will always pick on her because of her religion.
Did you not know her religion be4 you started.?
why start something you cannot finish

4 years if enough for ny woman to waste on a man . so marry her or letb her go so that she will still find a husband stop wasting her life.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by kellorah: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2006
Keisha:

If you really loved her you wouldn't keep breaking her heart. Stop playing with her emotions!! Get your self together and figure out what or who you really want and then you pray that she'll take you back, Personally I wouldn't!![color=#000099][/color]
nice one
true that!
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by edygirl(f): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2006
Why do you need advice from us. Did anybody advise you when you were breaking up with her. Deal with. It's like you've tried others and she was the only dealing with your sorry ass. mmeeee, deal with it. Heart breaker.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by kellorah: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2006
@ topic: weldone(!) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? / Supporting Your Man Financially / He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.